Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question (1160 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by lilachiever(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2021
So a friend sent this picture of a question paper of a school up north to our WhatsApp group.

It is too sad and I am so angry that a university will set this kind of cheap questions that even JSS students can solve all in less than 30mins, then ask the UG to solve just 3 for 2hrs 15mins.

If Nigerian graduates are regarded to be half baked, graduates from schools up north should be regarded as ⅒ baked.

The questions do nor even tally with the course title (STRUCTURE OF NIGERIAN ECONOMY), it is more in line with (MATHEMATICAL ECONOMICS) even though the questions are too cheap and appalling.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by lilachiever(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2021
Now compare and contrast LASU's exam questions for same course to that of the glorified secondary school up north.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by harmargedon: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2021
After all this nonsense still you'll graduate and spend lots of years at home searching for job.
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by obiekunie2: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2021
harmargedon:
After all this nonsense still you'll graduate and spend lots of years at home searching for job.

if they are given such archaic JSS1 secondary school question at that level, then how do u expect them to be employable in this period where modern economic is the norm?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by harmargedon: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
obiekunie2:

if they are given such archaic JSS1 secondary school question at that level, then how do u expect them to be employable in this period where modern economic is the norm?
what do you expect from archaic lecturers and an archaic system of education. We are concerned about the system of government but many has failed to realize that our educational system is dead.
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by Osoboshi: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
lilachiever:
So a friend sent this picture of a question paper of a school up north to our WhatsApp group.

It is too sad and I am so angry that a university will set this kind of cheap questions that even JSS students can solve all in less than 30mins, then ask the UG to solve just 3 for 2hrs 15mins.

If Nigerian graduates are regarded to be half baked, graduates from schools up north should be regarded as ⅒ baked.

The questions do nor even tally with the course title (STRUCTURE OF NIGERIAN ECONOMY), it is more in line with (MATHEMATICAL ECONOMICS) even though the questions are too cheap and appalling.
fool I'm very sure u have not seen the walls of a university before,how can a course code be ECO1205,try get sense
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by Cerebellum: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Osoboshi:
fool I'm very sure u have not seen the walls of a university before,how can a course code be ECO1205,try get sense

Aswear to slap you dey hungry me Ajeh!

We know the Almajiris are a different pple from the other poles of Naija so their things must be obnoxiously and ridiculously differentgrin so y are u defending them hiding
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by lilachiever(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Osoboshi:

Need I reply you?

It's very obvious that you're a product of this kind of educational institution. Next time try to punctuate your sentences as an educated person would and write in full not using slangs.

So, who hasn't seen the four walls of a university now? You or I?
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by Yves4real(f): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
The course code (ECO 1205) is strange.
The question paper may be for pre-degree.
But question 1 is a Basic 3 work.
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by Osoboshi: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
lilachiever:

Need I reply you?

It's very obvious that you're a product of this kind of educational institution. Next time try to punctuate your sentences as an educated person would and write in full not using slangs.

So, who hasn't seen the four walls of a university now? You or I?
you are a dead crazy being,why should I waste my time checking my punctuations when addressing a dimwit like u,bra get a life
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by Osoboshi: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cerebellum:

Aswear to slap you dey hungry me Ajeh!

We know the Almajiris are a different pple from the other poles of Naija so their things must be obnoxiously and ridiculously differentgrin so y are u defending them hiding

I'm not defending anybody but to be sincere I've neva seen any course been offered in any university with that sort of crazy course code ECO1205(not everybody can be fooled)
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by lilachiever(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Osoboshi:
you are a dead crazy being,why should I waste my time checking my punctuations when addressing a dimwit like u,bra get a life

So funny, when you are actually the one who needs to get a life.

Let me fuel your ego and make you feel a little bit more important by replying your mentions.

I'm having so much fun with you. You think say you sabi troll person abi? you go hear am for my hand today.

Sho lo go ni...
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by lilachiever(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yves4real:
The course code (ECO 1205) is strange. The question paper may be for pre-degree. But question 1 is a Basic 3 work.
Even if it's a Pre Degree examination, it's still too cheap if you ask me.
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by Thermodynamics(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
obiekunie2:

harmargedon did not look at the question
Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by ItsReal: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
lilachiever:

Can't you figure this out effortlessly.

This can easily be made up.

Easily.

Una just like to bring people down to your low level of thinking.

Also, the course title doesn't tally with the questions.

Any graduate of Economics will know that the questions there are meant for the course title: introduction to mathematics for economics.

Abeg , make we dey use this brain o before e go knock due to lack of usage.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny But Sad Undergraduate Exam Question by harmargedon: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thermodynamics:
harmargedon did not look at the question

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer In Sex Act / � Maths Set Is Now 3500 How Much Do You Buy It Last / I Don Kolo 4 Dis Question,pls Help Me Solve Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.