Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What To Do When Your Wife Has No Desire For Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Do When Your Wife Has No Desire For Sex (478 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Your Wife Has No Desire For Sex by articleme(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2021
What can you do when your wife has no desire for sex?

In this post, you're going to learn how best to handle the situation.

Examination proposes that sexual fulfillment assumes a significant part in healthy connections as per research. However, there are various elements that can impact the nature of a couple's sexual coexistence just as individual sexual longing throughout the span of a relationship. Every relationship can go through droughts when your partner is out of nowhere less keen on sex than you.

READ MORE: https://thenaturehill.com/what-to-do-when-your-wife-has-no-desire-for-sex/

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Has No Desire For Sex by dollytino4real(f): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2021
the man must have done something that killed the urged!, so go do ur plus & minus to build it back
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Has No Desire For Sex by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2021
dollytino4real:
the man must have done something that killed the urged!, so go do ur plus & minus to build it back

Lol.. So you still carry this stupidity from Romance section to here .??
clown.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Has No Desire For Sex by dollytino4real(f): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Lol.. So you still carry this stupidity from Romance section to here .?? clown.
see me o! who be dis iced cube?
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Has No Desire For Sex by lilvicky68(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Just give her money she will become horney..

(1) (Reply)

'Mrs. Sri Lanka' Pageant Controversy : Title Holder Snatches Crown From Winner! / Invest In Real Estate And Get 75% ROI / How Was It Growing Up With Only Brothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.