Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. (795 Views)

Scam Alert! In The Name Of Nairaland! (pictures) / Discover The Advantages Of Forex Trading With Alpari Nigeria / Get N2,000 Discount As A Member Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
This probably will be ONE of The Best Thread on Nairaland.
Ofcourse, that depends.

It depends on Me.

And ofcourse on TWO FACTORS.
Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
This probably will be ONE of The Best Thread on Nairaland.

Ofcourse, that depends.

It depends on Me.

And ofcourse on TWO FACTORS.

YES...!!!

The Success of This Thread is Dependent on TWO FACTORS.

...Just as The SUCCESS of Everthing in Life is Dependent on ONLY TWO FACTORS.

However, Many people are unaware of THE ONLY TWO FACTORS That Guides The SUCCESS of Life.

This is The Main Reason Many People's Life Continue to Be Lived Mis-Guided.

Alot of People MIS-THINK That They Need To Live Life on VERY HARD TERMS.

MISTHINKINGLY, They FEEL They NEED To Do "A WHOLE HELL OF LOT" To SUCCEED In LIFE.

...Hence, for this POOR Reason, They Get MIS-DIRECTED and MIS-DO THINGS Because They FAIL To UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE PRINCIPLES That Guides Living A Successful Life.
Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

YES...!!!

The Success of This Thread is Dependent on TWO FACTORS.

...Just as The SUCCESS of Everthing in Life is Dependent on ONLY TWO FACTORS.

However, Many people are unaware of THE ONLY TWO FACTORS That Guides The SUCCESS of Life.

This is The Main Reason Many People's Life Continue to Be Lived Mis-Guided.

Alot of People MIS-THINK That They Need To Live Life on VERY HARD TERMS.

MISTHINKINGLY, They FEEL They NEED To Do "A WHOLE HELL OF LOT" To SUCCEED In LIFE.

...Hence, for this POOR Reason, They Get MIS-DIRECTED and MIS-DO THINGS Because They FAIL To UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE PRINCIPLES That Guides Living A Successful Life.

The Preach On Here should be Likened Like The GHETTO GOSPEL.

So, Those Who Wish To FOLLOW ME -

" I Welcome With My Hands.

For I Have Chosen it Upon Myself To Be DUTIFUL Towards The Course of POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).

For THE POVERTY IN NIGERIA is My PAIN.

A PAIN I WATCHED MY SINGLE-MOTHER of FOUR (4) Chrildren Suffer Through.

...MARCH 1st, 2021 marked My 30th Year of LIVING on EARTH Through AFRIKA...
And All Through My EXPERIENTIAL EDUCATION About WHAT LIFE HAS BEEN TO ME; I Can CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT:

I've Lived A LIFE of PAIN Working ENDLESSLY Towards POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

The Preach On Here should be Likened Like The GHETTO GOSPEL.

So, Those Who Wish To FOLLOW ME -

" I Welcome With My Hands.

For I Have Chosen it Upon Myself To Be DUTIFUL Towards The Course of POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).

For THE POVERTY IN NIGERIA is My PAIN.

A PAIN I WATCHED MY SINGLE-MOTHER of FOUR (4) Chrildren Suffer Through.

...MARCH 1st, 2021 marked My 30th Year of LIVING on EARTH Through AFRIKA...
And All Through My EXPERIENTIAL EDUCATION About WHAT LIFE HAS BEEN TO ME; I Can CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT:

I've Lived A LIFE of PAIN Working ENDLESSLY Towards POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).

All My Life, I've Lived a Life of A SOCIAL and HUMAN ENGINEER.

... And For A Sure; I've Had My RISKS And REWARDS.

WAIT...

This shouldn't be about me - just yet.

So, Let's Suspend Everything about " MY ADVENTURES As A SOCIAL and HUMAN ENGINEER."

AND;

Before I Advance To The TITLE OF THIS THREAD;

Don't Be Forgetful of The Fact That :

" TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ANYTHING IN LIFE;

There Are ONLY TWO FACTORS Which You NEED To BE DUTIFUL To."

Now; The Question You Should Be Asking Yourself is ?? ? ?

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

All My Life, I've Lived a Life of A SOCIAL and HUMAN ENGINEER.

... And For A Sure; I've Had My RISKS And REWARDS.

WAIT...

This shouldn't be about me - just yet.

So, Let's Suspend Everything about " MY ADVENTURES As A SOCIAL and HUMAN ENGINEER."

AND;

Before I Advance To The TITLE OF THIS THREAD;

Don't Be Forgetful of The Fact That :

" TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ANYTHING IN LIFE;

There Are ONLY TWO FACTORS Which You NEED To BE DUTIFUL To."

Now; The Question You Should Be Asking Yourself is ?? ? ?

THE ONLY TWO FACTORS That GUIDE YOUR SUCCESS IN ANY AREA And SPHERE of LIFE Are:

- YOUR DOINGS

AND

- YOUR DIRECTIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

THE ONLY TWO FACTORS That GUIDE YOUR SUCCESS IN ANY AREA And SPHERE of LIFE Are:

- YOUR DOINGS

AND

- YOUR DIRECTIONS.

You've Just READ About THE DEEPEST SECRET TO HAVING A SUCCESSFUL LIFE.

Your SUCCESSFUL LIFE Depends SOLELY on Your DOINGS And The DIRECTION of Your DOINGS.

So Much Does A FAILING LIFE SOLELY Depend on MIS-DOINGS And MIS-DIRECTION of MIS-DOINGS.

THAT'S IT...!

Life is As SIMPLE AS THAT.

Don't Complicate It.

Don't Even Try, Cos if You Do, Then - You will be MIS-DOING Already.
LifeSolutionsTV:

- YOUR DOINGS

AND

- YOUR DIRECTIONS.

Your SUCCESSFUL LIFE Depends SOLELY on Your DOINGS And The DIRECTION of Your DOINGS.

So Much Does A FAILING LIFE SOLELY Depend on MIS-DOINGS And MIS-DIRECTION of MIS-DOINGS.

THAT'S IT...!

Don't Complicate It.

LifeSolutionsTV:

- YOUR DOINGS

AND

- YOUR DIRECTIONS.

THAT'S IT...!

Don't Complicate It.

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
What Have All Of These Got To Do With NAIRALAND Being Better Than FACEBOOK Anyway

Well, You'll See.

It will be Your Own MIS-DOING Not To Exercise PATIENCE (Long-Suffering) and Follow Through The ESCAPADES of My Letterings on This Thread.

However, ONE IMPORTANT LESSON You Should Learn From This Thread Is That:

Your SUCCESS or FAILURE IN ANY AREA OF YOUR LIFE is SOLELY Dependent on ONLY TWO FACTORS which are -

(1) YOUR DOINGS

and (2) YOUR DIRECTIONS.

IF I'M LYING TO YOU,

THINK THIS THROUGH On Your Own - RIGHT NOW!

Your DOINGS and The DIRECTIONS of Your DOINGS are ALL That DICTATES THE ENTIRE FIVE (5) AREAS of Your LIFE.[b]What Have All Of These Got To Do With NAIRALAND Being Better Than FACEBOOK Anyway

Well, You'll See.

It will be Your Own MIS-DOING Not To Exercise PATIENCE (Long-Suffering) and Follow Through The ESCAPADES of My Letterings on This Thread.

Your SUCCESS or FAILURE IN ANY AREA OF YOUR LIFE is SOLELY Dependent on ONLY TWO FACTORS which are -

(1) YOUR DOINGS

and (2) YOUR DIRECTIONS.

IF I'M LYING TO YOU,

Your DOINGS and The DIRECTIONS of Your DOINGS are ALL That DICTATES THE ENTIRE FIVE (5) AREAS of Your LIFE.[/b]What Have All Of These Got To Do With NAIRALAND Being Better Than FACEBOOK Anyway

Well, You'll See.

(1) YOUR DOINGS

and (2) YOUR DIRECTIONS.

IF I'M LYING TO YOU,

Your DOINGS and The DIRECTIONS of Your DOINGS are ALL That DICTATES THE ENTIRE FIVE (5) SPHERES of Your LIFE.

...OR, Do You Not Know That There Are EXACTLY FIVE (5) SPHERES of Your Life That Controls Your LIVING

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
What Have All Of These Got To Do With NAIRALAND Being Better Than FACEBOOK Anyway

Well, You'll See.

(1) YOUR DOINGS

and (2) YOUR DIRECTIONS.

IF I'M LYING TO YOU,

Your DOINGS and The DIRECTIONS of Your DOINGS are ALL That DICTATES THE ENTIRE FIVE (5) AREAS of Your LIFE.[b]What Have All Of These Got To Do With NAIRALAND Being Better Than FACEBOOK Anyway

Well, You'll See.

(1) YOUR DOINGS

and (2) YOUR DIRECTIONS.

IF I'M LYING TO YOU,

Your DOINGS and The DIRECTIONS of Your DOINGS are ALL That DICTATES THE ENTIRE FIVE (5) AREAS of Your LIFE.[/b]What Have All Of These Got To Do With NAIRALAND Being Better Than FACEBOOK Anyway

Well, You'll See.

(1) YOUR DOINGS

and (2) YOUR DIRECTIONS.

IF I'M LYING TO YOU,

Your DOINGS and The DIRECTIONS of Your DOINGS are ALL That DICTATES THE ENTIRE FIVE (5) SPHERES of Your LIFE.

...OR, Do You Not Know That There Are EXACTLY FIVE (5) SPHERES of Your Life That Controls Your LIVING

These FIVE (5) SHERES of Life is Responsible for Paying Your BILLS In Life.

I Refer To These FIVE (5) SPHERES of LIFE as "THE BILLS OF LIFE."

These Are The:

B - BUSINESS LIFE,

I - INVESTMENT LIFE,

L - LIFESTYLE LIFE,

L - LOVE LIFE,

S - SEXUAL LIFE.

To Live A Life of BALANCE (SUCCESS); You Have To Live A Life of BALANCE (SUCCESS) within:

Your BUSINESS (B) Life,

Your INVESTMENT (I) Life,

Your LIFESTYLE (L) Life,

Your LOVE (L) Life,

Your SEXUAL (S) Life.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Let's Be Still.

Meditate Upon Thy Readings.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Once again, I continue with the writing of this thread.

As it was foretold, this thread will be ONE of The Best Threads on Nairaland because I've decided to Utilize it to give rise to some more consequent threads which I will be creating here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Today's The 25th day of March - Exactly 6 days after the creation of this thread.

The continuation of this thread will be live shortly.
Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Keep in mind: This thread may not be updated on a daily basis, so - you should hit the follow button to stay abreast with information on this thread.

However, it will serve as The Mother-Thread to alot of Informative Threads which will be created on here.

It is very important to point out that I'm The Founder of www.lifesolutions.network which is a platform whose AIMS is dedicated towards providing People of the world with:

A - AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS,

I - INFORMATION SOLUTIONS,

M - MONEY SOLUTIONS,

S - SOCIETAL SOLUTIONS.

All of the above Financial Solutions are what The www.lifesolutions.network is concerned about; and they will all be related on their Respective Threads, sooner.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
The basis of this thread is to ascertain with reasons - The Advantages of Nairaland over Facebook as the title of this thread connotes. However, the purpose of this thread is to Direct Minds reading this thread Alright towards Greatness.

PLEASE NOTE:

I write this thread not to condemn Facebook at all. This thread is written as a part of My Experiential Education which I owe to The World.

Maybe; The Right Name of this Thread should have been:

" MONEYBOOK: The Advantages of Nairaland over Facebook FOR NIGERIANS. "

This absolutely would have been a Justifiable Title of This Thread with respect to My Individual Experience of Personal Observation.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
As The Founder of www.lifesolutions.network .... I owe it upon myself to introduce The AIMS and OBJECTIVES of www.lifesolutions.network to The World.

I have expressly chosen to do this through The NAIRALAND Forum because I Hail from Igede-Ekiti in Ekiti State of Nigeria.

As you should know; Nairaland - is a Forum Founded by another Nigerian to serve as a LAND For Nigerians to Earn NAIRA; hence - The name "NAIRALAND."

Nairaland is THE LAND for THE PEOPLE Needing THE NAIRA.

Going by this definition; it will be okay for you to say: "FACEBOOK is where You should FACE Your BOOK."

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
As The Founder of www.lifesolutions.network .... I owe it upon myself to introduce The AIMS and OBJECTIVES of www.lifesolutions.network to The World.

I have expressly chosen to do this through The NAIRALAND Forum because I Hail from Igede-Ekiti in Ekiti State of Nigeria.

As you should know; Nairaland - is a Forum Founded by another Nigerian to serve as a LAND For Nigerians to Earn NAIRA; hence - The name "NAIRALAND."

Nairaland is THE LAND for THE PEOPLE Needing THE NAIRA.

Going by this definition; it will be okay for you to say: "FACEBOOK is where You should FACE Your BOOK."

Aside from THE FACT That FORUMS are Important places to Learn and Mingle with SMARTER Digital Entrepreneurs, Affiliate Marketers, Writers etc); As a matter of fact; if you are a Nigerian; you should know that:

" The Present Predicament of Nigeria Requires Reasonable Nigerians to Spend More Time on Nairaland to Creating Financial Opportunities to Empowering One another. "

One of The Biggest Financial Revolution is about To Occur Through The Revelation of What Nairaland is about To Become through The Financial Solutions which Lifesolutions.network offers.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by emvicks2(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Reading
Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Throughout my years of Digital Entrepreneurial Prowess, Nairaland has proven to be The Online Space that have Generated me with MULTIPLE Financial Rewards for MY FREE SERVICES RENDERED.

"...MULTIPLE Financial Rewards for MY FREE SERVICES RENDERED ."

Mark those words.

I started off on Nairaland wayback during my Years studying Agricultural Engineering in The Federal University of Technology, Akure. I may not be able to ascertain the year I joined the Nairaland Community; however - I was an Early Bird that wrote and learnt from The likes of Seun Osewa and Akin Alabi with my old moniker registered as "DJDOXXX " on here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Throughout my years of Digital Entrepreneurial Prowess, Nairaland has proven to be The Online Space that have Generated me with MULTIPLE Financial Rewards for MY FREE SERVICES RENDERED.

"...MULTIPLE Financial Rewards for MY FREE SERVICES RENDERED ."

Mark those words.

I started off on Nairaland wayback during my Years studying Agricultural Engineering in The Federal University of Technology, Akure. I may not be able to ascertain the year I joined the Nairaland Community; however - I was an Early Bird that wrote and learnt from The likes of Seun Osewa and Akin Alabi with my old moniker registered as "DJDOXXX " on here on Nairaland.

Though I've been an integral member of The Nairaland Family for over a Decade; However - I Only began Active Financial Education and Enterpreneurship on Nairaland during my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Year 2013/2014.

...I began To Practise Some of what I learnt on here.

and Conversely; I Taught what I Practiced.

COMPLETELY ALL FOR FREE...

AND, In No Time; I started getting Rewards for My Doings.

My 10 years of Experiential Knowledge of Writing Enterpreneurially on Nairaland and Facebook have provided me with alot of SOCIAL ENGINEERING SKILLS as much as it has provided me with alot of Life Engaging Adventures....

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2021
emvicks2:
Reading

You are Most Welcomed.

Enjoy Your Read, and be sure to ask questions when needed.
Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

These FIVE (5) SHERES of Life is Responsible for Paying Your BILLS In Life.

I Refer To These FIVE (5) SPHERES of LIFE as "THE BILLS OF LIFE."

These Are The:

B - BUSINESS LIFE,

I - INVESTMENT LIFE,

L - LIFESTYLE LIFE,

L - LOVE LIFE,

S - SEXUAL LIFE.

To Live A Life of BALANCE (SUCCESS); You Have To Live A Life of BALANCE (SUCCESS) within:

Your BUSINESS (B) Life,

Your INVESTMENT (I) Life,

Your LIFESTYLE (L) Life,

Your LOVE (L) Life,

Your SEXUAL (S) Life.

Many people confuse these various spheres of Life.

Many people mistake "Businesses" to mean "Investments" just as much as many people mistake "Love" for "Sex".

The Lifestyle of Many people becomes Less Rewarding because they MISUNDERSTAND These Spheres of Life.

Many people, particularly - Afrikans do not even have An Investment Life simply because they do not know what "Investment" is all about.

In similar vein, many people have their Love Life Dissatisfying because they fail to understand what "Love" is all about.

Many people are caught up in the Untruths parading themselves in the Society, hence they are caught up in the matrix of Living a Life of DISSATISFACTION as They Live Lesser than They Entirely want to Live.

For the sake of establishing The Meaning and Truths around these Spheres of Life - Our Thread Discussions will be FOCUSED towards this Direction - UNDERSTANDING THE BILLS OF LIFE.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2021
B - Business,

I - Investments,

L - Lifestyle,

L - Love,

S - Sex.

If you do not understand that the Betterment of your Life centres around Deliberately Controlling Your BILLS World; then - you wouldn't live a Life of Excellence.

Many people have had their Love Life affect their Business Life so badly.

The Poor Sexual Life of Many people also translates to the Poor Business and Investment Relationships of Many People.
Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
B - Business,

I - Investments,

L - Lifestyle,

L - Love,

S - Sex.

If you do not understand that the Betterment of your Life centres around Deliberately Controlling Your BILLS World; then - you wouldn't live a Life of Excellence.

Many people have had their Love Life affect their Business Life so badly.

The Poor Sexual Life of Many people also translates to the Poor Business and Investment Relationships of Many People.

Happy Sunday to everyone.

Trust We All having A Great Time...?

Initially, the last time I wrote on this thread; I wanted us to have distinctive definition of all the spheres of life above.

However; Today - I'm of a very different opinion of treating these spheres of life through my personal experiences.

What I mean here is that: "I will be Teaching and Mentoring people through My Personal BILLS Life.

That is - My :

B - Business Life,

I - Investmet Life,

L - Lifestyle,

L - Love Life and

S - Sexual Life.
Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Happy Sunday to everyone.

Trust We All having A Great Time...?

Initially, the last time I wrote on this thread; I wanted us to have distinctive definition of all the spheres of life above.

However; Today - I'm of a very different opinion of treating these spheres of life through my personal experiences.

What I mean here is that: "I will be Teachingand Mentoring people through My Personal BILLS Life.

That is - My :

B - Business Life,

I - Investmet Life,

L - Lifestyle,

L - Love Life and

S - Sexual Life.

First;

Let me ask.

What are the Difference between Businesses and Investments ??

This question right here will be the first thread which this Super-thread will give rise to.

"What are the differences between Businesses and Investments ?"

https://www.nairaland.com/6480964/what-difference-businesses-investments#100283907

You can give your replies to this question through the link above.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

First;

Let me ask.

What are the Difference between Businesses and Investments ??

This question right here will be the first thread which this Super-thread will give rise to.

"What are the differences between Businesses and Investments ?"

https://www.nairaland.com/6480964/what-difference-businesses-investments#100283907

You can give your replies to this question through the link above.

One of My very own definition on the subject matter goes thus:

A Business is anything that keeps you Very BUSY for the purpose of Earning A Living.

An Investment is Any Business that is already MATHEMATICALLY CERTAIN to Earn You A Living. That is; An Investment is an Assured Business that MUST Generate Returns.

So, in essence - Not every Business graduates to becoming an Investment.

There are hundreds of Definitions to this. Whatever your definition is; Let's relate on here.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
I must also point out that What some people refer to as BUSINESSES, Some other people refer to it as INVESTMENTS.

For instance; some people consider FOREX Trading as a Business Opportunity, while some people consider FOREX Trading as an INVESTMENT.

Either ways; You are Right.

Personally, I consider FOREX Trading as an INVESTMENT - because; becoming a Successful FOREX Trader requires you to INVEST QUALITY AMOUNT of Your TIME to LEARNING and MASTERING PROFITABLE STRATEGIES that are GUARANTEED to making you become a Successful FOREX Trader.

Most people fail at Upgrading Their FOREX Trading Business Opportunity to becoming a Lifetime INVESTMENT for them. This is simply because they FAIL at Practicing and Adopting Profitable Trading Strategies which they can Adjust to no matter the market conditions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
I must also point out that What some people refer to as BUSINESSES, Some other people refer to it as INVESTMENTS.

For instance; some people consider FOREX Trading as a Business Opportunity, while some people consider FOREX Trading as an INVESTMENT.

Either ways; You are Right.

Personally, I consider FOREX Trading as an INVESTMENT - because; becoming a Successful FOREX Trader requires you to INVEST QUALITY AMOUNT of Your TIME to LEARNING and MASTERING PROFITABLE STRATEGIES that are GUARANTEED to making you become a Successful FOREX Trader.

Most people fail at Upgrading Their FOREX Trading Business Opportunity to becoming a Lifetime INVESTMENT for them. This is simply because they FAIL at Practicing and Adopting Profitable Trading Strategies which they can Adjust to no matter the market conditions.

One of Our Ultimate Solutions @ www.lifesolutions.network is POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).

To Effecticely Alleviate POVERTY in Nigeria; We created The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) on the Ethereum Blockchain.

The Purpose of The Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC) is to Generate Wealth for it's Members as we Practically Work Together towards Alleviating The Integral Five (5) Forms of Poverty Affecting A Large Number of Nigerians and Afrikans at large.

These Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty are:

- Poor Education,

- Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,

- Epileptic Power Supply,

- Poor Healthcare,

- Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

We are already on the mission of Generating Wealth as We Collectively work together towards Alleviating These Forms of Poverty listed above.

The picture Below is the front page of the Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC).

As you can see, we've highlighted The Integral 5 Forms of Poverty with which Our Mission is to Generate Wealth from.

1 Like

Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

As much as POVERTY ALLEVIATION is One of Our AIMS as We UTILIZE The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC), WEALTH CREATION for WOMEN and YOUTHS is another Mandate of Ours.

When you take a deliberate view at the backside of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC ); You would easily notice the inscription of Three (3) of Our ALREADY DEVELOPED MONEY SOLUTIONS MODELS.

These MONEY SOLUTIONS MODELS are listed thus:

- FAST MONEY SOLUTIONS,

- SMART MONEY SOLUTIONS,

- WISE MONEY SOLUTIONS.

The Purpose of Creating These MONEY SOLUTIONS MODELS is to ENLIGHTEN People on PRACTICAL FINANCIAL EDUCATION which is very much lacking in Most Afrikan Schools.

All of These MONEY SOLUTIONS MODELS are have their Individual Meanings and they Function Independently as Their Acronyms State.

Let's get started with Understanding what FAST-MONEY-SOLUTIONS is all about.

What then is FAST-MONEY-SOLUTIONS

FAST-MONEY-SOLUTIONS is defined as:

F - FOREX TRADING Money Solutions,

A - AGRICULTURAL FOREX TRADING Money Solutions,

S - SPORT TRADING Money Solutions,

T - TRANSACTION ESCROW TRADING Money Solutions.

All of these Four (4) Individual TRADING Money Solutions functions together as a FAST-MONEY-SOLUTIONS Bundle as We provide Solutions to all of these TRADING EXPLOITS.
Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

All of these Four (4) Individual TRADING Money Solutions functions together as a FAST-MONEY-SOLUTIONS Bundle as We provide Solutions to all of these TRADING EXPLOITS.

Like I quoted earlier; Nigeria has become the Poverty Capital of The World.

This means Millions of Nigerians are Financially Poor.

Pitifully, A very large number of Academically Educated Nigerians are Financially Poor.

Why is this?

This is simply because Our Academic Educational Systems don't directly offer Financial Education. Most of what are taught in schools are not useful in Our Everyday Life, neither are they usable in Generating Wealth.

The Reasons for the so much Poverty in Nigeria is as a result of The LACK OF FINANCIAL EDUCATION, POOR MINDSET and POOR ALIGNMENT of Many Nigerians.

Without Financial Education; Poverty Alleviation will be impossible.

This is why I always say and I quote :

" If EDUCATION is The Best Legacy,

Then;

FINANCIAL EDUCATION is The ULTIMATE. "

It's Hightime We started providing Financial Education and Empowerment For FREE to people so as to Enrich Lives of people which will Gradually and Inevitably Diminish The level of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties in Nigeria.
Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

On The Regards of Providing Financial FOREX TRADING Education, I'll be creating another thread to Teach Profitable FOREX Trading Strategies to people for FREE.

Before now; A thread has been created for The Education on AGRICULTURAL FOREX Trading Solution.

Another thread was also created for SPORT TRADING Solutions.

Lastly, A thread will be created for TRANSACTION ESCROW TRADING Solutions.

All the links to these threads will be dropped on here.

For now; let's advance to creating The Thread for Teaching and Learning Profitable FOREX Trading Strategies completely for FREE.
Re: MONEYBOOK: The Advantages Of Nairaland Over Facebook. by LifeSolutionsTV: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

On The Regards of Providing Financial FOREX TRADING Education, I'll be creating another thread to Teach Profitable FOREX Trading Strategies to people for FREE.

Before now; A thread has been created for The Education on AGRICULTURAL FOREX Trading Solution.

Another thread was also created for SPORT TRADING Solutions.

Lastly, A thread will be created for TRANSACTION ESCROW TRADING Solutions.

All the links to these threads will be dropped on here.

For now; let's advance to creating The Thread for Teaching and Learning Profitable FOREX Trading Strategies completely for FREE.

On the regards of FOREX Trading; I've created This Thread Below To Educate Those Who are Interested in Learning To Trade The FOREX Market Profitably.

https://www.nairaland.com/6483341/fast-money-solutions-forex-trading-business-investment#100329362

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Lekki Free Trade Zone You Need To Know! / House For Sale!! Please Call/Whatsapp Eunice Ekaette +2348029562694 / 11 Reasons Why Forex Trading Is The Best Business In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.