Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Do Wealthy People Make Money??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do Wealthy People Make Money??? (154 Views)

How To Target Wealthy People With Facebook Ads / 3 Common Mistakes People Make When Starting A Business / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Wealthy People Make Money??? by LeviteImmanuel(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Well whenever we hear someone is rich we all think that they have maybe a billion dollar in their bank account or in their Piggy vest LOL, so after my investigations and studies on money psychology i observed that these so called wealthy people have their wealth in assets like stocks, farm, real estates and so on

So during my investigation i found out that Berkshire Hathaway worth over $200B and funny enough all or majority of these money are in assets not in bank accounts, so i went further in my investigations and found out that Berkshire Hathaway own over 887 shares in APPLE stock, and apple stock value is $120 currently now, so whenever APPLE company rises in stocks the company assets rises in value and that's how they make their money

So we all might not own a large value of stocks like warren buffets company (Berkshire Hathaway )but we can adapt to their strategy and try to invest what we have and make more money when our value appreciates, whenever we keep our value in money we loose most of the value but when we keep our money in value the opposite occurs so that it

So these are some of the places i will advice you to invest your money today and make more value rather than keeping cash
* Farm4me (Investment in Nigerian Agriculture)
* Stocks (Buy stocks that pays yearly dividend)
* Real Estates Investments (Invest in lands and properties)
* You (Invest in yourself by buying courses that you will learn new skills from)

Remove that money from Piggy vest and invest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seeking 2 Buy Used Plumbing Materials / Learn How To Spot Profitable Airdrops In Crypto / Experts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.