Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Which Handwork Do I Learn - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Handwork Do I Learn (410 Views)

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year / Where Can I Learn CCTV Installation? / Nigerian Artisans Aka Handwork People: How To Deal (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Handwork Do I Learn by Sancto2: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Please distinguished members of NL I am a Fed
Civil servant but I love to learn a handiwork to augment my salary. My plan is to quit the job in the long run when I must have established. I am planning to enroll in an online class soon. The problem is that I don't know the package to choose between laptop repairs and phone repairs .
Re: Which Handwork Do I Learn by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sancto2:
Civil servant but I love to learn a handiwork to augment my salary. My plan is to quit the job in the long run when I must have established. I am planning to enroll in an online class soon. The problem is that I don't know the package to choose between laptop repairs and phone repairs .
Online school bawo?
You are a civil servant o. Just go and sign up for apprenticeship with a phone technician and resume every night and full time on weekends.
If you need more business ideas, get this free book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources " by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN on Google play store for Free, then study and get more insight on business.
Here is the link to download it for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

2 Likes

Re: Which Handwork Do I Learn by Sancto2: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thank you so much
Re: Which Handwork Do I Learn by udemzyudex(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sancto2:

You can learn the two but go for phone repair first, if you're serious and the person teaching you is also serious too and the shop is located in a busy environment where they get job often within 4 months you should be able to fix things on your own.
at least gain more confidence too which is very important because you can't learn everything from the place you're learning from you will also gather your own experience and learn from other engrs too.
Re: Which Handwork Do I Learn by Sancto2: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2021
@ udemzyudex may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Which Handwork Do I Learn by stanley000: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2021
Phone technician like seriously? In 2021 do ppl stull fix phones? Phones have become more reliable they hardly get spoil unless a part has to be replaced although i may be wrong tho but 4 like 12years now I haven't been to a phone repairers shop.

1 Like

Re: Which Handwork Do I Learn by Sancto2: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
So @stanley000 what do you suggest?
Re: Which Handwork Do I Learn by Sancto2: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
stanley000:
Phone technician like seriously? In 2021 do ppl stull fix phones? Phones have become more reliable they hardly get spoil unless a part has to be replaced although i may be wrong tho but 4 like 12years now I haven't been to a phone repairers shop.
do you suggest laptop repairs or any other entrepreneural skill because I want to start by May
Re: Which Handwork Do I Learn by stanley000: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sancto2:
do you suggest laptop repairs or any other entrepreneural skill because I want to start by May
go for Lappy repairs. Laptop spoils easily coz its what i use for my job as an engineer. Phones are becoming very reliable like automatic cars lol
Re: Which Handwork Do I Learn by Sancto2: 8:40pm On May 03, 2021
stanley000:
go for Lappy repairs. Laptop spoils easily coz its what i use for my job as an engineer. Phones are becoming very reliable like automatic cars lol
thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

.. / SOLD Brand new 11th gen i7 Pavilion 15 laptop / Used Redmi Note 9s For Sale In Mint Condition @76k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.