Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) (4690 Views)

Davido’s Crew Hailing Ifeanyi, His Son (Photos, Video) / Umarudeen Kayode, Davido's Crew Member Was A US Military Officer (Photos) / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by saraeden29: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
https://youtube.com/shorts/yQisKOn8Jw0

Blogger alleges that superstar pop singer, Tiwa Savage lost a pregnancy for one of Davido’s crew member, Obama DMW. This is coming after a different blogger hinted that a ‘popular superstar‘ lost a baby for Habeeb Uthman, a.k.a Obama DMW. According to Cutie Juls, Tiwa Savage and Obama are having an affair that led to the pregnancy right before Tiwa went for cosmetic surgery. Taking to Instagram, the blogger wrote; “Tiwa WAS pregnant for Obama. She is no longer pregnant. The last time the pregnancy was there was just before her cosmetic surgery. [100% authentic not even a drop of water to dilute lol] She, unfortunately, “lost” the pregnancy [Don’t ask me how ]. The 2 lovebirds are being more careful now as Tiwa doesn’t want any child born out of wedlock. Both Tiwa and Obama have a son each. With Obama’s son being the older one. So there is no pressure from any of them to want to have a child now. They are both happy. We wish them well.” See a screenshot of the post below:- So Guys,

https://youtube.com/shorts/x-41_V5lo_c

Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Na wa ooo,how did she open legs for this type of boy hian! more reason why I will always love linda ikeji non of this boys living a reckless life can go near her

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by Bornsinner7: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
Na wa ooo,how did she open legs for this type of boys hian! more reason why I will always love linda ikeji non of this boys living a reckless life can go near her
Same way you have been opening your legs for those lowlifes in your area

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I don't do lowlifes scum

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
I don't do lowlifes scum

Sharap
Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by espn(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
So...
Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by nzeobi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
I was thinking this tiwa will be getting pregnant for people like Mikel, osaze and top established big boys .
Anyways make I shut up my mouth is like this baby mama of a thing is very popular among her people that they happily celebrate baby mama and single mothers

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by Itootalkgist: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Davido fiance Chioma caught dancing to Wizkid song ft Tems 'Essence'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQpxrYSPQ_c
Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by Faber(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
I don't do lowlifes scum
Taaa! mechie onu there...shartaap
you want make I expose you here? just shartaap
Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by kenzysmith: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chai na only God know the number of dicks wey tiwa done collect madam dey do giveaway for every dick and harry even Davido boy chai. This Lady na big okpo o

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by kenzysmith: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=Zzor post=100018576]See who dey call people low life person wey dey wear one bra for weeks

Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by chiiraq802(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
saraeden29:
https://youtube.com/shorts/yQisKOn8Jw0

Blogger alleges that superstar pop singer, Tiwa Savage lost a pregnancy for one of Davido’s crew member, Obama DMW. This is coming after a different blogger hinted that a ‘popular superstar‘ lost a baby for Habeeb Uthman, a.k.a Obama DMW. According to Cutie Juls, Tiwa Savage and Obama are having an affair that led to the pregnancy right before Tiwa went for cosmetic surgery. Taking to Instagram, the blogger wrote; “Tiwa WAS pregnant for Obama. She is no longer pregnant. The last time the pregnancy was there was just before her cosmetic surgery. [100% authentic not even a drop of water to dilute lol] She, unfortunately, “lost” the pregnancy [Don’t ask me how ]. The 2 lovebirds are being more careful now as Tiwa doesn’t want any child born out of wedlock. Both Tiwa and Obama have a son each. With Obama’s son being the older one. So there is no pressure from any of them to want to have a child now. They are both happy. We wish them well.” See a screenshot of the post below:- So Guys,

https://youtube.com/shorts/x-41_V5lo_c

I don't see anything wrong here. She's single, innit?
Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by CSTRR: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
nzeobi:
I was thinking this tiwa will be getting pregnant for people like Mikel, osaze and top established big boys .
Anyways make I shut up my mouth is like this baby mama of a thing is very popular among her people that they happily celebrate baby mama and single mothers
The thing shock me too o.
See the yeye boy wey dey spread her leg.

A whole aunty tiwa.

We obviously overrated her if this gist is true.
Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by McSquishi(f): 1:39am On Mar 20, 2021
The hate & gnashing of teeth that Tiwa brings forth from men really makes me smile. Job well done to her grin these negative fake stories... please
Re: Tiwa Savage Allegedly Pregnant For Davido Crew Member “obama” (see Full Gist) by zebjoe: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
SHOCKING: Tiwa Savage Pregnant For Davido's ObamaDMW!

So a couple of days ago, Just after Tiwa appeared to have a good trend stint at the Grammys, micro-blogging platform, Twitter went up in flames when some Twitter users suggested that Habeeb Uthman popularly known as Obama DMW is dating former Mavins Queen and top female singer – Tiwa Savage.

Nobody would have thought oo from Daddy Jam Jam – to catching fevers with Wizzy Baby and now to low budget Obama.

But this is how the gist went down.

So remember that Tiwa and Wizkid were an item – giving us plenty fever. (Omo, looks like Wizkid chop aunty well…)

But a year ago – The Oluwo of Iwo – Oba Adewale Akanbi aka Versace king aka chopping chopper aka jasi king who divorced his estranged wife asked fans if he should marry Tiwa Savage.

Well, it is possible that Kabiesi (Kabiesi please don’t be angry if you watch this video o) may have tasted the sweet honeypot or must have had a feel of it in his dreams before asking that question.

Continue the gist here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Wa4NR0QhE

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Young Man With Female Shape Spark Massive Reactions (photos) / What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc / Photos: Ugandan Comedian Sleeps On Unclad Woman As Audience Watch!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.