Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k (715 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by udede(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
yes, I want to know if you could help me with the information. I have just five hundred thousand naira and I want to know where it can take me to for job. I don't mind what country it is. it just has to be a peaceful country where I can easily get job and make some money.
any idea?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by BlueSparks: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ah. He that has eyes but can't see. Setup a business here with the 500k even if it's wholesale packed drinks depot. Develop a business and you'll make 2M a year. Why are you guys all freaked out about travelling to suffer like this

Tufiakwa
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by Ifesinachi22(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Congo
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by udede(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
BlueSparks:
Ah. He that has eyes but can't see. Setup a business here with the 500k even if it's wholesale packed drinks depot. Develop a business and you'll make 2M a year. Why are you guys all freaked out about travelling to suffer like this

Tufiakwa
Why the tufiakwa thing, you could make your point without it.
meanwhile, what business in Nigeria do you think I can do with that amount and make 2m
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by udede(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Congo
are you in Congo
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by udede(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Amgrayglobal:
Start a mini importation from usa to Nigeria.
We can teach you how to buy cheap laptops and phones on ebay and go home with you 40% return of your investment.
We are a logistics company base in USA, Abuja and Lagos.

AMGRAY GLOBAL LOGISTICS
We ship from USA to Nigeria.
We ship from Nigeria to USA
$4 per IBS no extra fee..
5 to 7 working days to Nigeria.
You can't pay for your item on ebay, Amazon, walmart or any USA online stores because of naira restrictions
We help you to place your order at a cheaper dollar to naira rate.
Register with us and a free USA warehouse address will be assigned to you.
Whenever you are making a purchase on ebay, amazon or any online store.
Input the shipping address and when your item arrives our warehouse we will confirm and notify you via email you sign up with us.
Free and fast USA shipping

Whatsapp +234 706 225 1351
noted.you can give me more info on watsapp thanks
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by SUCKCESSFUL: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Equatorial Guinea grin
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by SUCKCESSFUL: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by BlueSparks: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
udede:

Why the tufiakwa thing, you could make your point without it.
meanwhile, what business in Nigeria do you think I can do with that amount and make 2m

Smh. You want to experience before you learn, go and experience.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by ppforte: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
udede:
yes, I want to know if you could help me with the information. I have just five hundred thousand naira and I want to know where it can take me to for job. I don't mind what country it is. it just has to be a peaceful country where I can easily get job and make some money.
any idea?

African country but 500k is small except u have some backup funds.

Ghana or Uganda is good, Uganda is cheap! So I heard.

Ghana is so expensive, but it's safe! I have been there. They don't like Nigerians that much.

GoodLuck.

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To For Employment withJust #500k by ec0malchemist(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2021
Gambia (Tourism, taxi business, food, arts and culture, real estate, construction).

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer / Campos Do Jordao The Switzerland Of Brazil (photos, Video) / Please I Need Your Help Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.