Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Lean How 2hatch Day Old Chick @home - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lean How 2hatch Day Old Chick @home (242 Views)

Day Old Chick Prices / Sad Mood I Lost All My Day Old Chick To Coccidiosis Disease..the Weather Is Bad / Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lean How 2hatch Day Old Chick @home by konugu: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
You will train on how to construct your own incubator with your own home incubator. You can reduce the cost of day old Chick to 150, 100 per chick.
You can hatch up to 1000 birds at a time.
This means you will say bye bye to high cost
of day old chicks atimes especially when the
festive season is approaching.
You may also decide to sell to other farmers
as well.
You will also train on how to formulate your own ORGANIC AND NON-ORGANIC WAY OF YOUR
OWN FEED FORMULATION AT HOME
Or for commercial purpose.
For contact please call Kenneth on +2347035448163.
Re: Lean How 2hatch Day Old Chick @home by Lipso: 12:20am On Mar 22, 2021
This is a very interesting thread, just continue. Many may be interested.
Re: Lean How 2hatch Day Old Chick @home by okorookwus(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lemme guess... You're Launching an Ebook or, worse still, you're holding a seminar I'll pay 30k to participate.
Why can't we just give information without expecting Monetary returns..
Only a few guys here are an exception and we know them.
I come in peace.

(1) (Reply)

GARRI BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES / Tenera Hybrid Oil-palm Seeds Seedlings And Coconut Seedlings / Delicious Pork Pomo(skin) And Chicken Parts At 1300 And 1k Per Kg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.