Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Let's Look Before We Leap: See Why We Shouldn't Seek To Break Up Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Look Before We Leap: See Why We Shouldn't Seek To Break Up Nigeria (1108 Views)

Abba Kyari Tried To Clean Up Nigeria, Says The Economist Of London / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / Deji Adeyanju Gives Up: "Nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Look Before We Leap: See Why We Shouldn't Seek To Break Up Nigeria by EzeNri(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
docdes:

Most of you are proving the op right by the way you're responding. Unity beggar? What does that mean?
Another unity beggar
Re: Let's Look Before We Leap: See Why We Shouldn't Seek To Break Up Nigeria by docdes: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
EzeNri:

Another unity beggar
Lol!
Re: Let's Look Before We Leap: See Why We Shouldn't Seek To Break Up Nigeria by Sharingiscaring: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
EzeNri:

Another unity beggar
And you are disunity un-beggar haha!
Re: Let's Look Before We Leap: See Why We Shouldn't Seek To Break Up Nigeria by 10mobile: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sharingiscaring:

And you are disunity un-beggar haha!
Hahaha! I just gave this answer to someone for trying the recapitulation of my obahigbonistic skills in legal matters. So, thank you for that brouhaha you just ignited with your profound creativity grin

10mobile:

The veracity of this legalistic pronouncement is evidenced by the journalistic genesis of the reportorial entity as even you can see. See eh, the truth is that things may at times not tantamount to the tantalizing expectations of the aboriginal populations in the hinterlands. However, I put it to you that there's such a huge lacrymorous outflow that we shouldn't be waiting for rigid syllogistic concatenation before we can settle with the veracity of the conclusion cool

Please guys, kindly don't be angry. I'm only trying to justify the school fees that my progenitors invested in my academic epiphany.
Re: Let's Look Before We Leap: See Why We Shouldn't Seek To Break Up Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
CandyOps:
Firstly, this argument wasn't built-up properly. The premise doesn't add up.

I mean, it's quite bold of you to assume everyone in Nigeria is superstitious and believes in 'faith' and/or a God figure. This makes your assumptions invalid.

Like how in the world do you start a convo about bettering Nigeria from a spiritual angle?! This guy and this thread is a joke

But since we swear oaths in the names of Gods we'll just let that slide And assume the unity or progress/retrogression of Nigeria depends on the spirituality of it's people.

Secondly, religious differences is a MAJOR CAUSE of discord and fracas in Nigeria. There is also a very thin line between religious fueled crises and ethnic fueled differences.

Secondly, even if Nigeria will work, I think it won't happen for at least another 50 - 100 years because our generation still has enof hate and disgust for other tribes because c'mon, you don't wake up one morning and suddenly become best friends with a people who's tribe almost eliminated yours.

You just skipped the main issue with Nigeria which is the inability to #SoroSoke

Nigeria can't work in our generation or in the generation to come. Because memories of the ethnic cleansing masked as a Civil War is still very fresh in our minds and you can't just sweep that shit under the rug.

Besides, Nigeria can't work... not with the incredible number of uneducated, unregistered street urchins a particular tribe keeps doling out per second.

Do you ever sat back to think about the effects of the multitude of illiterate unaccounted for kids being pushed out en-masse into the society by a particular tribe of this country??

Years from now, these uneducated folks will cause more Havoc and wreck to the already dilapidated state of the country.

In fact, the Red Flags are there for everyone to see. Ignore it at your own peril.

God forbid say I born pikin for this Naija..

**Spits***

I dey go report case for police now, and I go put bribe money for wallet.

I dey enter court to book a law suit, I never even enter finish, them dey hustle me like say na motor park I dey.. no official protocol or price.

I enter airport, tasking go nearly kill me.

To go school nko, we go take the same exam with the same brain, I go smash the exam with 70+ over 100 still won't get admission into school but then.. another person wey dey a particular tribe in Nigeria go score 30+ over 100 in the same test and get that admission.

I never even enter health, banking sector wey some people dey buy dollars for another rate others go pay more. Country wey get 4 diff standard exchange rate.

God no go forgive me if I born pikin for this country and don't make plans or avenue for him/her to leave it.

Nigeria wey you go pay Lecturer to teach you pikin, them go dey bang una pikin low-key to pass exams wey you pay for. and you can't even do shit about it.

Imagine the absolute nonsense going on in state owned schools like Esut, IMSU etc... Lectures dey literally fvck any student they seem right or frustrate your life's. So tee them dey even install mattress for their offices.

Nigeria na scam.
I'll advice young men to make use of their laptops for better work and stop playing video games and chatting casually on it.

Bomb if you want to. Do legit if you want but use your lappy well. Online go soon cast so now wey we dey use am cash out better join the train.

Make money secure your future and your seeds future.

Once Dem born you for Nigeria, be like say Dem just sub you enter football match wey your team dey lose 9 - 1 or first half. Come expect you to do magic equalize the whole goals.

If you be fine boy wahala.

Guy Bleep you and Bleep your Nigeria abeg.

If possible, the government should just take the oil and let igbos go our own way.

We don't need the oil.
We just need a chance to breathe. And space to hustle like we always do. is that too much to ask?!

.... .....

Okay let's on a flip side agree that this contraption called Nigeria is workable, what happens to all the crimes against humanity committed already.

Who pays for it? Or do we sweep all the injustice away. Our future savings been syphoned away the shores of the country by every single adminstration. Who pays for it?

You somehow managed to skip all the vital discussions that should be held even before talking about the continuity of the country.

Who gives two fcuks about the beauty in our diverse culture?? When human life is worth a little below that of a cow.

What happens to the victims of war and the warlords and their bankrollers ?

You just gotta address all these emotions with practical workable approach.

We have to start engaging our young ones to take basic military training and self-defense drills to be better equipped for the disaster about to befall this country with the way things are going.

Most importantly there should be a complete implementation of capital punishment for public officers who embezzle funds.

If you are caught stealing in the local market you get lynched instantly. The sane punishment should metered to public officers who are convicted of fraud.

With time, the justice will sleep down to the cell of the society and family. Gradually the flushing begins. Now ask yourself if this is something you see the Nigerian government doing?

That's why I think it can't work for this country again
Some questions I would like to ask you are:
Have u ever been to the region where u call them illiterates or you just joined one bigotic congregations where they feed u with those lies abt cut of mark. Ask your brothers who come to Northern Universities they'll tell u the brain they meet. It's not necessary for everyone To go to school, those who decide to further their education beyond secondary schools can cover the need for that society. Your brothers are among the well known people who mock people with paper qualifications on Nairaland & ask them to dump their degree & find something to do.
With all of education you're claiming it doesn't stop your people from human trafficking, cultism, drug peddling, composing more than 80% of black Prostitutes in Europe, child theft, and baby factory business. All these criminal, barbaric attitude are within u, the worst part of it is, u always blame FG for every bad governance while in reality you've the worst governors in Nigeria. How is it possible that u disagree with the rest of Nigerians abt good governance while your leaders are your focal point of your mayhem.
If u outrightly tell me u hate that particular tribe, u don't want live with them fine but accusing others for problems mostly caused by your immediate leaders is unacceptable.
Go to any security agencies or govt organs and ask the tribe that is always willing to accept bribe, a tribe that is ready to sell Nigeria for money, a tribe that is dubious in business, a tribe that is ready to loot the whole money that will benefit the general populace. Ganduje was seen parking money into his Babariga but in terms of infrastructure, good governance he is much better than the 5 governors of the region from which he received more criticism.
Pls, stop blaming one particular region or tribe for a collective problem of Nigeria but rather look inward, actively & proactively and do justice to your wrong perception of Nigeria.
Re: Let's Look Before We Leap: See Why We Shouldn't Seek To Break Up Nigeria by docdes: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Coronabirus:

Some questions I would like to ask you are:
Have u ever been to the region where u call them illiterates or you just joined one bigotic congregations where they feed u with those lies abt cut of mark. Ask your brothers who come to Northern Universities they'll tell u the brain they meet. It's not necessary for everyone To go to school, those who decide to further their education beyond secondary schools can cover the need for that society. Your brothers are among the well known people who mock people with paper qualifications on Nairaland & ask them to dump their degree & find something to do.
With all of education you're claiming it doesn't stop your people from human trafficking, cultism, drug peddling, composing more than 80% of black Prostitutes in Europe, child theft, and baby factory business. All these criminal, barbaric attitude are within u, the worst part of it is, u always blame FG for every bad governance while in reality you've the worst governors in Nigeria. How is it possible that u disagree with the rest of Nigerians abt good governance while your leaders are your focal point of your mayhem.
If u outrightly tell me u hate that particular tribe, u don't want live with them fine but accusing others for problems mostly caused by your immediate leaders is unacceptable.
Go to any security agencies or govt organs and ask the tribe that is always willing to accept bribe, a tribe that is ready to sell Nigeria for money, a tribe that is dubious in business, a tribe that is ready to loot the whole money that will benefit the general populace. Ganduje was seen parking money into his Babariga but in terms of infrastructure, good governance he is much better than the 5 governors of the region from which he received more criticism.
Pls, stop blaming one particular region or tribe for a collective problem of Nigeria but rather look inward, actively & proactively and do justice to your wrong perception of Nigeria.
Why do you like denying facts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri, Imo State Yesterday After Heavy Downpour / Ijaw Youths Threaten To Shut Down Niger Delta Economy / BREAKING: Yahaya Bello’s 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Flood Bauchi [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.