Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) (21414 Views)

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Shameless man, with him wide head, he is still drinking sef . undecided lipsrsealed angry
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
A
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
grin

This one wey him tie towel..
he is trying to seduce Dj Cuppy. Audio "thank u"
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by tellwisdom: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Isreal thanked Dj Cuppy?? Who be isreal, who be dj cupi?
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by Babaken(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Joshmodest:
Thunder faya Israel wey thank !
Thunder faya Cuppy wey sue !!
Thunder faya Zlatan wey do song !!!
Thunder faya the op wey post this nonsense !!!!
is better you stay close to friends and relatives because of suicide this your post is a sign of depression.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by anselm791(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
akeeng:
Clown #cruise

Obviously

And Instagram I think
And Facebook.
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by EyezofGod120: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
KingKingKing:
Pls is WhatsApp down?
Me seff dey reason am o cool
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by Mandela27: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
how men fvck dia pride up apologising to a small girl
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by Ayo2004: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
fourboys:
anything about clout chasing starts with DJ cuppy, in the middle u meet Davido at D end comes Bobrisky
Which beer u want abeg?

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by KILODE1000: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
KingKingKing:
Pls is WhatsApp down?

I thought I was the only one affected. Instagram is down too...
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by fourboys: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ayo2004:
Which beer u want abeg?
my real G
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by akeeng: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
anselm791:

And Facebook.
Dem don enter Mark lol

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by Martialb1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Abeg if you wan watch zack snyders Justice league just send me a message via WhatsApp
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by Basemann: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by skukimania(f): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
smile11s:
LOL. Next time watch your mouth before you talk anyhow. I heard part of the agreement was that he will wear only towel in a video and thank Cuppy. Na wa o for falling hand.

I have a pepper spray for sale. This will be good for women stopping unwanted advances from men. Can also be used by men too. It causes blindness and an excruciating burning sensation in the eyes and mouth that incapacitates attackers - and make attackers completely blind for at least 7 days.

How much is it?
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by whytediamond(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=KingKingKing post=100025305]Pls is WhatsApp down?[/quote

About 20mins ago I noticed.
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by SarkinYarki: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Man's been humbled cheesy
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by vioment: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Account balance for tell you how far.

Next time you go apply wisdom before you drag them name for mud.
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by Crunchyg3: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
smile11s:
LOL. Next time watch your mouth before you talk anyhow. I heard part of the agreement was that he will wear only towel in a video and thank Cuppy. Na wa o for falling hand.

I have a pepper spray for sale. This will be good for women stopping unwanted advances from men. Can also be used by men too. It causes blindness and an excruciating burning sensation in the eyes and mouth that incapacitates attackers - and make attackers completely blind for at least 7 days.
How much are you selling it?
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by Reex12(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
mumu simp
dem for wreck you
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
This guy nah fool him be, he's a disgrace to manhood.
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by addexx: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Wahala. See humility
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by niggadee(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Him get Igbo people head grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by K4daniel: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
God bless your humility..Atleast a big lesson learnt.

Dont fight the battle you cannot win or handle.

Learn to mind your Business.

If you don't have money to get out of trouble stay in your own lane.
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bouz:
Shameless man, with him wide head, he is still drinking sef . undecided lipsrsealed angry
cheesy
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by paddyofboss(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Joshmodest:
Thunder faya u wen comment
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Great
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by INnaMAN: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
simp what elseundecidedundecided
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by candygist: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
In DAVIDO'S voice. "I get men, I no dey gather boys"

Where the men when you need them ? Agbero gang
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by baseb: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
What's the colour of the towel? Next time shut your trap.
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hope this boy is not under duress well courageous
Re: Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) by thatigboman: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Joshmodest:
and u think that the thunder will spare u for posting rubbish?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaos as Police Disrupts Ruggedman’s show in China / Actress Chika Ike Looks So Glam In New Photo. / DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.