Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How To Handle Narrow Shoes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Handle Narrow Shoes? (210 Views)

How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) / How To Handle Your Ankara Fabrics / Did You Need A Printer To Handle Your Jobs Clink Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Narrow Shoes? by yronen: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
How to handle narrow shoes with a box foot? When I was young, I always imagined my toes would look like little boxes, and as a result always tried to push them further into the shoes. As an adult I know that this is very bad for my feet, as it makes them look longer, wider and narrower. It's no wonder many people have to deal with foot pain and discomfort when wearing those big, wide shoes! This article will teach you on how to correctly wear and care for your own shoes so that you won't have to suffer from those nasty box foot wrinkles down the road or in the worst case even stretch narrow feet.

One way to correct this type of foot condition is to purchase shoes with wide toe boxes. That's right, wider shoes will help expand the box in your shoe, making the space between each pair of toes wider, and thus more comfortable for your feet. Another way to remedy this problem is to wear open toe shoes or sandals. When closed, the toe box becomes smaller, which also creates a tighter fit around your toes, squeezing them shut.

Toe bags are another remedy, especially if you wear open toe shoes. The toe bag will help expand the area between the toe box and the shoe, allowing some of that space to be used by your toes. There are many different types of toe bags, such as the gel, spiky, magnetic, or soft kind. You need to test each one to see which feels the best on your feet. Just keep in mind that the key to finding a good one is getting one that you'll like to wear, as they're not all that cheap.

In addition, wide shoes don't always have to be square. There are actually many kinds of 'curved' shoes, including zebrawood shoes and Western-style loafers. You should try them on in the store and then see if they feel comfortable. If they don't, ask the salesperson for a different pair. It's always better to try something on in person before buying it, so that you can be sure it fits well.

How to handle wide shoes is also related to how they fit. When shopping, look at your feet and find out what size you're normally, before going shopping. If you're trying on shoes that you think may be wide, try them on in the store and walk around a bit. You should be able to get a good idea of how they fit from standing straight, walking around, or even just by looking at them from a distance.

If you can find shoes that have an odd fit in your toes, that's okay. Some of the most commonly known odd-fit shoes include the Balearics, Dansko shoes, and Prada shoes. If you have wide feet, make sure the wide shoes have toes that go up all the way to the top of the shoe, as this will make your foot look smaller. Learning how to handle narrow shoes can help you to look great and feel even better when you're out there in public.

(1) (Reply)

Off White Store With / Tips You Need To Know For Finding The Best Watch / Series 6 Smartwatch + Extra Strap And Screen Protector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.