Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,634 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nairalanders Believes There Is Nothing In This Country - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Believes There Is Nothing In This Country (323 Views)

Access Bank Is The Most Worst Bank In This Country / Brimpace Founder Herbert Ofoegbu Believes That NFT Is The Key To Unlocking Web 3 / What To Do When Nobody Believes In Your Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Believes There Is Nothing In This Country by Jamestown123: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nairaland have one of the most useless and low self esteem individuals in this country. Most of the comments i see from some people here is just so discouraging and full of ignorance. Most broke individuals here believe you really can't make money in this country, or doing business here is just a waste. Someone asked what business he can invest his 500k in to make a profit of 2m per annum, and some broke individuals who doesn't even have money for any business start up starts saying it's impossible. They are many people who are looking for that money to set them self up for life, and some beer parlour guys are saying it's not possible to make 2m per annum with a capital of 500k. Business is risk, everyone knows that, but saying someone can't make 2m profit from a capital of 500k just shows how far we still have to go in this country. Because some people can not even look for opportunities and grab them. Give them 500k them go chop am in 1 week, with the excuse that the money can not run anything in this country.
Re: Nairalanders Believes There Is Nothing In This Country by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
show us your own business before calling others useless for their opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Believes There Is Nothing In This Country by Jamestown123: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
cefezyA:
show us your own business before calling others useless for their opinion
I must not show u my business before I know your opinion is useless and discouraging to others who are ready to start something.
Re: Nairalanders Believes There Is Nothing In This Country by naijadrivablog: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Let me shock you, IF YOU HAVE A GOOD business or good job that gives you good income, Nigeria is the best place to live, enjoy life and, do BIG MAN.

Just be rich enough to have your building, gateman, giant dogs, Electric fence, Big cars, fine wife and family, fine PA at the office, people hailing you "sir, sir sir,", go to events and dance and spray some cash, wear nice clothes, serve your God.

If you have family member doing menial jobs abroad, they tell you two things, " we like here because of the better pay and good environment/24hrs light".
Re: Nairalanders Believes There Is Nothing In This Country by Powersurge: 2:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Jamestown123:
Nairaland have one of the most useless and low self esteem individuals in this country. Most of the comments i see from some people here is just so discouraging and full of ignorance. Most broke individuals here believe you really can't make money in this country, or doing business here is just a waste. Someone asked what business he can invest his 500k in to make a profit of 2m per annum, and some broke individuals who doesn't even have money for any business start up starts saying it's impossible. They are many people who are looking for that money to set them self up for life, and some beer parlour guys are saying it's not possible to make 2m per annum with a capital of 500k. Business is risk, everyone knows that, but saying someone can't make 2m profit from a capital of 500k just shows how far we still have to go in this country. Because some people can not even look for opportunities and grab them. Give them 500k them go chop am in 1 week, with the excuse that the money can not run anything in this country.

I am into business. let me know tge kind of business you are doing first before I can begin to take you seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Believes There Is Nothing In This Country by Jamestown123: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2021
Powersurge:

I am into business. let me know tge kind of business you are doing first before I can begin to take you seriously.
Take me serious as how? You see one of the problem of this forum? I must not show you my type of business before you know that you have to stop discouraging others from starting something. And I didn't said I started my business with 500k and making 2m per annum, I simply used that as an example. They was also a thread here where someone was asking for a kind of business to start with 1m and be making a profit of 5k everyday and some people said it's non existent, haba is it that bad? And because u started your business with 500k and couldn't make a profit of 2m per annum, does not mean another person can not do it, because business depends on location.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed [closed] / The Growing Influence Of Custom Retail Packaging In The Market / How Do I Create Facebook Ads With Newly Created Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.