Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) (68818 Views)

Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place / 'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by juman(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
I love joe biden.

God bless america.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by juman(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
He should be walking not running.
Of course they know they voted for old man as president.

Long life biden.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Starz825(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
I think there could actually be a plan to make karmala the US president after the death of this old man making it the first time a lady will rule the US..I heard something like that before the election.

cos me sef no sure if this man go last...come to think of him calling his vice, the president.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by lawalmovichhhh: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
dis man no get strength ooo...make America wahala no kill am.....I give am two years....he go hear am
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by smallsmall: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
oz4real83:
He is still better than our battery-powered president grin

Anyone, no matter your age. can trip on the stairs, especially if you are hurrying up and not paying attention to the steps.
What matters is if you breakdown and cant recover, after tripping
Joe Biden obviously shows that he is still very energetic as he recovered quickly and for someone his age, a lot of credit goes to him.

I am very certain that if the Mannequin in Aso Rock trips once, we would have to buy a Coffin.

BTW, is he powered by a Tiger Battery or they just hooked him permanently to a Trailer battery, this one that we have everybody issuing Policy statements on his behalf! shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by blueAgent(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
sammirano:
America elites knows the game they played. They wanted a female president that could not be achieved at the ballots.

Your 3rd eye they open.

NWO
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by planetx: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Plead:
I see Americans regretting voting this man in 2years time.
The regrets are coming heavy already, just read comments on American forums. The guy was never legitimately elected in the first place anyway and he is already suffering from early stages of dementia just check out his interviews and press conference. A person that forgot the name of his defense secretary while he was standing next to him and referred to the Pentagon as that place which he also forgot the name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by aalangel(f): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Few days ago he addressed his Vice, Kamala Harris as President.

Imagine if this fall was President Trump. Fake news CNN network would have had a panel of guests for 7 days and 7 nights to analyze, dissect, criticize and pull him down.

Presidents Putin , Erodagan and Friends right now

They said it, it's a Harris-Biden ticket. CNN is the original fake News.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by blueAgent(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Gsentme:
It baffles me that this generation don't still understand this saying (leaders of tomorrow). Incase you don't know "leaders of tomorrow" starts from 70 years and above. So if you have not gotten to 70, brother/sister forget the seat. Nah advice i give..
Lol.....laugh no fit kill me.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
oz4real83:

Oh my Dad!

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
I have no sympathy for Biden, he didn't win election. Trump did.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by bizhop01: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
No matter how many times you stumble do not fall, if you fall standup immediately and continue your journey cool

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
IamGreen1:
Everyone know that he's not as strong as Trump of course so I'm not surprised
So why did they put him there?
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by hansomb: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
The man don old now.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please keep quiet abeg.

Trump supporters better move on and stop wailing Biden is doing well
You want me to keep quiet and then you quoted me?

Is that how obsessed you're with me or what

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You want me to keep quiet and then you quoted me?

Is that how obsessed you're with me or what
Get lost Biden is president and Americans love him

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by planetx: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Walkee:
it's written, everyone with a brain saw the plan all along, in the next few months, he's 100% going to resign citing health reasons and kamala will be sworn in as the first black - Asian - Jamaican - African-American woman president in US history. The story won't be how they conned Americans but rather how she has made HERstory. If you dare criticise her, you are a racist misogynistic pig. He even referred to her as president Harris few days ago.
This is not about Kamala Harris but about Barrack Obama because whether anyone believe it or not Obama is coming back for a third term. That is why unlike other ex presidents who vacate Washington DC after their term but he still Iives in DC behind the Washington mosque. This is going to be like a movie when Barrack Hussein Obama comes back after the puppet Biden steps down for medical reasons, which is why they have to steal the election through Covid lockdowns and mail in ballots.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Putin's village people right now...

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Happiboispot(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Plead:

be there seeing what didn't concern you. hope yaf seen your future

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
straighttalk:
perhaps age

Perhaps he should have retired to a farm house in San Diego
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by ogbonti: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Few days ago he addressed his Vice, Kamala Harris as President.

Imagine if this fall was President Trump. Fake news CNN network would have had a panel of guests for 7 days and 7 nights to analyze, dissect, criticize and pull him down.

Presidents Putin , Erodagan and Friends right now

Those who brought his mess upon America, congratulations ooooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by ello29(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
This one shouldn't be news. He is a human and it can happen to anyone. He is still new and not use to it. He is very fit and strong.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Walkee: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
planetx:
This is not about Kamala Harris but about Barrack Obama because whether anyone believe it or not Obama is coming back for a third term. That is why unlike other ex presidents who vacate Washington DC after their term but he still Iives in DC behind the Washington mosque. This is going to be like a movie when Barrack Hussein Obama comes back after the puppet Biden steps down for medical reasons, which is why they have to steal the election through Covid lockdowns and mail in ballots.
I don't really think so. Obama can't replace Biden, only Kamala can. For Obama to replace Biden, Biden, kamala and Nancy Pelosi will all have to resign. I don't see that happening. Hillary as vice president or Buttiegieg or whatever they call that gay dude as VP to Harris is more realistic
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Howtoearn: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Old
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Ayodele1987(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
oz4real83:
rechargeable
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by themanderon: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Seems like America has joined Nigeria in the same bus to nowhere. grin
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Eaglesence: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kayberg:
Observing him in the next six months….
If you know, you know.

Vacxin at work i guess

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
I am trying to imagine the look on Trump's face after hearing this type of news

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
bmdmix1:
battery lol double a

grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Age, really!!?? This man is going to be a bigger disgrace than trump!! Democrats were desperate to get trump off the sit that they spent less time thinking of a qualified candidate, and biden picking someone that called him a racist and demented few yrs ago as VP shows how insanely stupid he is! Choosing kamala Harris as VP is a recipe for conflict, she's a radical extremist and misandrist, double faced psychopath and hypocrite! Harris is running to be president, she's not loyal, I can tell u most women are not especially when it comes to power, they are always selfish, moved by emotions, I'm sure is going to be under a woman the world would experience a world war 3 without only nuclear war heads? imagine getting her as VP and she has this ambition of running as president and she's this close to being one, do u think if Harris runs for president by herself she would win?? Is Harris popular, No! If Hiliary Clinton should run again as President will she win? Yes, is she popular? Yes! Will Americans be ready for a Ist female president by then, Maybe!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Oluromantic: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
oz4real83:
Rechargeable Duracell
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Prajonis: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Plead:
Hmm...time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.