Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) (78497 Views)

Subsidy: Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Aso Rock Meeting, Accuse FG Of Deceit / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm a bona-fide Yoruba man but I will always stand by the truth

you're a ret@rd olori pelebe...........thunder strike your left balls. oloshi

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
I remember clearly a few years ago, when some people of ipob extraction were begging the Federal Government to grant that idiot coward Nnenna Kanu bail?, this so called Igboho dude has already dug his grave, because he hasn’t been punished yet, doesn’t mean he is going scot free, these are his last days of freedom, a bird normally sings its loudest before captivity. Who the Gods want to destroy they first make mad.

Tell ur mama ń pápá make dem shut up

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2021
Can't someone pass in front of ur house again
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Minjim: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2021
This dude is pushing his luck too far.
Near is house like in his compound or on the road?

The Sunday I know from Lamide Adesina days is a political thug. And he's gradually displaying it.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2021
I never knew I could arrest a Nigerian soldier

And soldier don arrest me before....

Collect 500 after driving me around Ilorin for 2 hours just because of Arizona
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2021
walahi this country is a super joke

So na soldiers dem dey disgrace like this

Abegi....failed state

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
I remember clearly a few years ago, when some people of ipob extraction were begging the Federal Government to grant that idiot coward Nnenna Kanu bail?, this so called Igboho dude has already dug his grave, because he hasn’t been punished yet, doesn’t mean he is going scot free, these are his last days of freedom, a bird normally sings its loudest before captivity. Who the Gods want to destroy they first make mad.

Stories... if your soldiers, Dss, Nscdc, Fulanis mercenaries and higher assassin's try to get him and they don't so na your mouth Dem go hear say them go catch ham?
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Powerful Guy.....!! God save Oduduwa Republic
Oduduwa wetin? oduduwa kee u dere
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Josywhyte: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2021
From all the story here,I can bet u those guys aren't soldiers. U can't ask military men in uniform to kneel down. Dem no born u well I swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Mozegee: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2021
This guy Sunday has a good interest for his people. But my fear is that,it will still be his people that will betray him. An average Yoruba people are bunch of betrayals.i hope they will not messed this guy up by using his people against him.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
I swears man, if they lay hand on him sorry his is case.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by sexxxyprince: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2021
You are asking a military man wetin concern am with people fighting?. see how they ridiculed a whole nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Minjim: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2021
If government want to arrest you, ttheyll come there and only fools will die.
Killer herdsmen are criminals just like any other criminals. So why are Pdp having meetings with Sunday Igboho and politicising the security issue?
Well, I don't blame opportunist. I blame the incompetent fools at Aso Rock
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2021
If FG will spy on you as an individual, there are many surveillance ways to do that and nt by using 2 soldiers without even pistol to defend themselves if shit happens. Na Kelebe those soldiers go do and they need to be dismissed from the service, you can not useless my father's kaaki like that.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2021
These guys are innocent.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/03/19/sunday-igboho-apprehends-alleged-soldiers-accuse-fg-of-spying-on-him-video/%3famp

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=279926766842078&id=478725705858445

This sunday guy is something else..
See Nigerian soldiers on the floor like criminals.. grin grin ordinary under cover op Nigeria local army cannot can do..
#failedstate
what do you expect when they bribe to even enter the army. Oh Nigeria is gone to the dogs, Lets just devide.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Whatshallido: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2021
What Nigerian Army sitting on the ground? This guy has passed his boundary. If those guys come in squad every body will be punished both small and big
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by crafteck(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2021
Balkan:
omo see jaz at work. This guy babalawo is too much

He himself na babalawo, person wey get jersey wey dem dey wear for hellfire

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Tigered: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2021
It’s time this guy need to re-arrange himself oO. When federal government will reason you.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Balkan:
omo see jaz at work. This guy babalawo is too much
Babalawos..
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Unfortunately, only weapon the federal government has is gun but bullets can't prevail over Sunday Igboho,the freedom fighter and his team.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Minjim: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Mozegee:
This guy Sunday has a good interest for his people. But my fear is that,it will still be his people that will betray him. An average Yoruba people are bunch of betrayals.i hope they will not messed this guy up by using his people against him.

Yoruba are diplomatic and educated people.
Sunday is a political tout for PDP politicians in the West. If you hear him speak, you'll know hes a tout.
His violent ways reminds me of Nnamdi Kanu.
That's not how we row here. We can't all blindly follow one violent opportunist.
I
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by hotwax: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2021
aspabay:
So if FG wants to spy on you, it is a soldier they will send. This guy really knows his audience.

The one book haram dey use do suya.

Abi no be the same army go fire weapon at unarmed protesters when there police men...

Oga shutup, Nigeria military are now doing the work of touts

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Minjim: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Unfortunately, only weapon the federal government has is gun but bullets can't prevail iver Sunday Igboho, the freedom fighter.

Be there deceiving yourself.

Which freedom is he fighting for. Is the West in Slavery?
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2021
niyisky:
This guy don dey overdo

Dem go Bleep am up within a second
I swear NOTHING GO HAPPEN
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2021
What happened to tyres, petrol and matches?
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Henvest: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2021
This country don cast Las Las angry angry Civilian arrest soldier ? angry angry
Baba Is going well
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Some insipid chest beater,here, yesterday,said Yoruba are fearful people.Somebody cut from the cloth of the fearful wouldn't conjure such defiant act of courage.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Mintum:

What's your problem? Why are you always crying over Yoruba nation affairs?
WHEN THIS OVERDOING GO MUCH , NA UNA GO STILL THE DRAG OTHER TRIBES JOIN UNA MATTER. IF AT ALL THEY WAN SPY ON AM, NA TO WEAR MILITARY UNIFORM ? GET SENSE
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by pimper24: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/03/19/sunday-igboho-apprehends-alleged-soldiers-accuse-fg-of-spying-on-him-video/%3famp

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=279926766842078&id=478725705858445

This sunday guy is something else..
See Nigerian soldiers on the floor like criminals.. grin grin ordinary under cover op Nigeria local army cannot can do..
#failedstate
Spying while in military uniform. Which kain Mumu insinuation be that?
If na KANU do this Kain thing, soldiers will send a crack team.
Why do they hate igbos this much?
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2021
A country where civilian is stronger than a soldier
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2021
Looks staged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.