Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Partner With The Next Househood Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner With The Next Househood Name (140 Views)

Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly / Who Will Partner With Me In Agro Business / Please sponsor or partner with me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner With The Next Househood Name by pudio(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Hello every one
My Project is simple:let put WHATSAPP/FACEBOOK YOUTUBE, AMAZON/JUMIA, QUICK TELLER
In one hold....all put in one APP.
You chat like it's whatsapp, but can make or send payments across Africa with it, shop what ever you want and pay on same app, also make airtime, data recharge/utility bills join or create chat groups, create short videos or follow others, advertise your products and so much more.

I have sketched front end which will be awesome for users experience .

I have nurtured this idea for a while now and
and I have done some sketches and modifications.

I am looking for the follow :
PARTNERS IN THESE ORDER:

#DEVELOPERS
1- 2 to 3 front end programmers
2- 2 to 3 back-end programmers
3- 2 graphic designers
4- 2 SEO for google

#BETA TESTERS
20 TESTERS before lunch

#INVESTORS/FUNDERS
Projected requires 6m to 10m
Minimum fund is 20k

NOTE
Every partner/investor share an agreed profit and becomes representative of the company at his/her location nation wide.
PLEASE ALL INFO CAN'T BE GIVEN HERE THERE WILL BE A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR ALL INTERESTED PARTNERS...
ONLY BUSINESS MINDED OPTIMISTIC PERSONS.

LET BUILD SOMETHING GREAT FOR NIGERIA AND AFRICA.

DROP YOUR NUMBER, HOW YOU WANT TO PARTNER (FRONT/BACKEND DEV/GRAPHIC DESIGNER/SEO/FUNDRAISER/BETA TESTER ) AND STATE YOU WANT TO REP.
I WILL REACH YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Properties And Goods Destroyed In A Fire Outbreak At Katsina Central Market / Business / Goldwn Rope Chains And Chocolate Pendants : New Arrivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.