Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,283 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Operation Dismantle Ipob - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Dismantle Ipob (3391 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:
[s]This is to all sensible Igbo sons and daughters,the current trend happening in Igbo land in which the nigerian armed forces posts and barracks are being attacked by Ipob must be condemned!!!..

I have never been and will never be an ipob apologist, i have interacted with this group and i find them to have this bizzare attitude, ur opinion count for nothing only the opinion of there god from afarukwu is worth it.

how on earth will full grown men with hairs on their balls bow down to mere man and sing praises of him; by referring to him as another saviour..a man who talks like a weaver bird, he has never for once contributed anything towards the development of Igbo land all he keeps ranting is janjawee*d!janjawee*d!janjawee*d!. jst the other day he came out and said if biafra was achieved he was going to be exporting free oil to west african countries wat a dumb ass nigga. angry this is who ipob fanatics refer to as a leader "mazi with the psychotic disorder."

all his years in israel he couldn't create allies all he does was exporting insults,this is the kind of man that wakes up in the morning and start threatening to bomb russia if given a little power,this man will only bring chaos to Igbo land jst like hitler did to the germans who taught he was jst another saviour to rise them up to be the world power! but it ended up in a bitter and agonising defeat to the germans.and this is exactly the same approach mnk is taking.

when esn was created we all supported it due to the atrocities of the fulanis since the government couldn't curb their menace but right now it is a different story today,all we could see is a terrorist organisation emancipating from this group and thanks to their god who gave the orders in one of his broadcast to kill any police man found on any check point..i was recently on their page and read hw this wild animals were jubilating over the killing of innocent souls,calling for more to be killed as well.

i understand their pains abt the nigerian army atrocities carried out in oyibo and operation python dance in 2017 and nothing was done abt it this is bcux we don't have good leaders...in orlu soldiers were killed, in the last two months precisely police barracks and even naval base have been attacked and scores of officers killed,,u fools don't no when to stop. angry angry

mnk is in the uk inciting violence and trying to turn Igbo land into another sambisa forest and u guys are cheering him on ur supleme leader.mentally enslaved fools.

now i want u guys to absorb and digest this u guys are in no position to engage the nigerian army in a full fledged war! forget about boko haram saga it all for political gains, if u guys were ready to deal with the security forces then u would used the right approach in doing that by recruiting atleast 10,000 men yearly and has well hiring experienced mercenaries to train this men by splitting them up all over war torn africa and middle asia. this was wat paul kagame the tutsi rebel leader did,wen he sensed the unrest in rwanda how the hutu government were expelling the tutsis from power and ensuring the rwanda army was majorly made up of hutu soldiers, he immediately took advantage of the uprising in dr congo against mobutu's regime and sent thousands of able bodied tutsi men to be trained,he did this for years secretly without the rwanda government knowing anytin abt it. they were heavily trained physically and mentally stable to a wage war which they even supported the rebel groups in dr congo in fighting a gorilla warfare against dr congo army until mobutu was removed from power. and so when the rwanda genocide started the hutu soldiers were no match for them they easily defeated the hutus in one month and kigali captured even though the hutus had upper hand in weaponry and ammunitions. i bet if it was to be kanu the whole world would have known his plans bcux he talks too much! angry and i quote "he is not fit to be a leader he has no clue no plan or what so ever to be a leader".

u're waging a war u're not prepared for, ur army is impoverished nd not well positioned, it will only take the NA two days to bomb Igbo land back to stone age. for crying out loud this isn't a tribal war-fare but u idiot want to confront the nigerian army unprepared bcux ur creator mnk gave u orders to attack..fools.

plz i'm beckoning on all sensible Igbo sons and daughters on this forum we need to check mate the activities of Ipob in Igbo land we need to start an awareness to save this people from this mental slavery..what is currently happening now to ipob is the same thing happening to boko haram they have being brain washed by religion while ipob have being brain washed by mnk,if we do not stand now the consequences will be too damning bcux they are slaves and willing tool for mnk.

Ipob are already projecting nnamdi kanu to lead Igbo land if secession ever happens in nigeria and u know wat that means ndigbo ..when we have great Igbo men and women out there who have succeeded in all sphere of life na afarukwu mad man they want make he rule Igbo land.

nnamdi kanu will never rule Igbo land know this and have peace.

Ndigbo wake up and let join hands and reshape Igboland..enough from the fools we call leaders..ipob are ass licking kanu our leaders are ass licking fulanis.we must put a stop to this.

MAKA IGBO AMAKA.

pazienza
bkayy
adadike
amarabae
twutin
umueri
nwanimo
obalatule
nkwobi042
igboid[/s]

Satan will punish u for linking IPOB with the activities of unknown Gunmen. Have you ever catch any of them and they told you they're IPOB? You're just being troubled by guilty conscience over all atrocities and evil against IPOB and you think that somehow IPOB is on revenge mission. IPOB are toothless bulldog and noise makers but only God will avenge for them and God probably may have sent His defensive Angels in form of unknown Gunmen. Never you in your mistake life mention IPOB into your woos.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by Bonavi: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:

i dnt give a Bleep about the north they can all die for all i care,my concern is about Igbo land Ipob are starting sumting they can't possibly finish. the nigerian fulani government have deep hatred for Ndigbo and killing the officers u're inviting the wrath of blood thirsty soldiers to descend on innocent people in the east.

when would u guys learn huh..u guys are making the wrong approach!. u have no plan stupidy and foolishness is enshrined in the movement.
cum out and see the light.
u seem to be more enchanted by ur little grammatical construction and then again u re obviously not Igbo but then continue in ur foolery because the transformation has started and their is definitely no going back
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by okigbojihad: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bonavi:
u seem to be more enchanted by ur little grammatical construction and then again u re obviously not Igbo but then continue in ur foolery because the transformation has started and their is definitely no going back

mcheeew rubbish.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by okigbojihad: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Satan will punish u for linking IPOB with the activities of unknown Gunmen. Have you ever catch any of them and they told you they're IPOB? You're just being troubled by guilty conscience over all atrocities and evil against IPOB and you think that somehow IPOB is on revenge mission. IPOB are toothless bulldog and noise makers but only God will avenge for them and God probably may have sent His defensive Angels in form of unknown Gunmen. Never you in your mistake life mention IPOB into your woos.

so why is ipob laying claims to the attack?
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

I have and will continue to speak out against them

I am against the continuation of this madness of a country

but in doing dat must not forget dt wat we condemn may come back and bite us if ipob is not checkmated

The coercive intrument of the State to defend her territory and protect lives and properties of her citizens is derived from the constitution.

To be precise , the 1999 constitution gave the Nigerian military , police and her sister security agency the right to maintain law and order(not to ESN , Anutekun , Hisbah or herdsmen).

So why do you think ESN is illegal but Amutekun , Hisbah police, AK47 wielding Herdsmen are legal?
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:

so why is ipob laying claims to the attack?
How? When? By who?
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
naijapips04:

Ewu. Igbo phobia for an igboman? I'm telling you right now that what ESN is doing in our land should be condemned by every sensible igboman. You don't kill cops. That's going over.

Bia dede calm down. You don't have evidence....just a mere accusation. In a competent court of jurisdiction you can't defend yourself.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by okigbojihad: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
How? When? By who?
go to there fb pages nd comfirm it.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:

go to there fb pages nd comfirm it.
What do you mean by "their Facebook page"? So all the fake accounts created by DSS and fulani media contractors both on Facebook, Twitter and many others claiming to be representing IPOB even here on Nairaland are what you're crediting to IPOB? That means you can eqaully believe that your father is a woman just because you're told by someone you so much believe?
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by ablejesus26(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The coercive intrument of the State to defend her territory and protect lives and properties of her citizens is derived from the constitution.

To be precise , the 1999 constitution gave the Nigerian military , police and her sister security agency the right to maintain law and order(not to ESN , Anutekun , Hisbah or herdsmen).

So why do you think ESN is illegal but Amutekun , Hisbah police, AK47 wielding Herdsmen are legal?

It's illegal bcus it wasn't licensed by the given authorized entity to function

it's illegal bcus it's a creation attached to a proscribed group

Well dats not my problem they won't be the first or the last militant group to spring up in this shit hole of a country

the only thing I am pertinent is mnk insulting Igbos by tagging them as a security outfit for Ala Igbo

dats a joke taken too far

to buttress, substantiate and relate the fact dat they are illegal

they got air strikes from the army

now tell me how a legally commissioned vigilante group would be getting Air strikes
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

It's illegal bcus it wasn't licensed by the given authorized entity to function

it's illegal bcus it's a creation attached to a proscribed group

Well dats not my problem they won't be the first or the last militant group to spring up in this shit hole of a country

the only thing I am pertinent is mnk insulting Igbos by tagging them as a security outfit for Ala Igbo

dats a joke taken too far

to buttress, substantiate and relate the fact dat they are illegal

they got air strikes from the army

now tell me how a legally commissioned vigilante group would be getting Air strikes

License to do what? Go and get a copy of the 1999 constitution please.

A certain DPO shot licensed Amotekun members for arresting Fulani herdsmen in Oyo. The news made front page on Nairaland.

Licensed O.P.C members are still in police custody vis-a-vis Wakili.

So your argument is flawed.

The bigger question you should be asking is.... Who will prosecute or arrest Hisbah police for destroying alcoholic products? How many Fulani herdsmen have they(FG) prosecuted or jailed?

If you must attack ESN , also attack Hisbah police , Amotekun , OPC , ak47 wielding herdsmen; if not you're no different from FG who give terrorist scholarship , negotiate with bandits but can't pay varsity lecturers.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by PDJT: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:
This is to all sensible Igbo sons and daughters,the current trend happening in Igbo land in which the nigerian armed forces posts and barracks are being attacked by Ipob must be condemned!!!..

I have never been and will never be an ipob apologist, i have interacted with this group and i find them to have this bizzare attitude, ur opinion count for nothing only the opinion of there god from afarukwu is worth it.

how on earth will full grown men with hairs on their balls bow down to mere man and sing praises of him; by referring to him as another saviour..a man who talks like a weaver bird, he has never for once contributed anything towards the development of Igbo land all he keeps ranting is janjawee*d!janjawee*d!janjawee*d!. jst the other day he came out and said if biafra was achieved he was going to be exporting free oil to west african countries wat a dumb ass nigga. angry this is who ipob fanatics refer to as a leader "mazi with the psychotic disorder."

all his years in israel he couldn't create allies all he does was exporting insults,this is the kind of man that wakes up in the morning and start threatening to bomb russia if given a little power,this man will only bring chaos to Igbo land jst like hitler did to the germans who taught he was jst another saviour to rise them up to be the world power! but it ended up in a bitter and agonising defeat to the germans.and this is exactly the same approach mnk is taking.

when esn was created we all supported it due to the atrocities of the fulanis since the government couldn't curb their menace but right now it is a different story today,all we could see is a terrorist organisation emancipating from this group and thanks to their god who gave the orders in one of his broadcast to kill any police man found on any check point..i was recently on their page and read hw this wild animals were jubilating over the killing of innocent souls,calling for more to be killed as well.

i understand their pains abt the nigerian army atrocities carried out in oyibo and operation python dance in 2017 and nothing was done abt it this is bcux we don't have good leaders...in orlu soldiers were killed, in the last two months precisely police barracks and even naval base have been attacked and scores of officers killed,,u fools don't no when to stop. angry angry

mnk is in the uk inciting violence and trying to turn Igbo land into another sambisa forest and u guys are cheering him on ur supleme leader.mentally enslaved fools.

now i want u guys to absorb and digest this u guys are in no position to engage the nigerian army in a full fledged war! forget about boko haram saga it all for political gains, if u guys were ready to deal with the security forces then u would used the right approach in doing that by recruiting atleast 10,000 men yearly and has well hiring experienced mercenaries to train this men by splitting them up all over war torn africa and middle asia. this was wat paul kagame the tutsi rebel leader did,wen he sensed the unrest in rwanda how the hutu government were expelling the tutsis from power and ensuring the rwanda army was majorly made up of hutu soldiers, he immediately took advantage of the uprising in dr congo against mobutu's regime and sent thousands of able bodied tutsi men to be trained,he did this for years secretly without the rwanda government knowing anytin abt it. they were heavily trained physically and mentally stable to a wage war which they even supported the rebel groups in dr congo in fighting a gorilla warfare against dr congo army until mobutu was removed from power. and so when the rwanda genocide started the hutu soldiers were no match for them they easily defeated the hutus in one month and kigali captured even though the hutus had upper hand in weaponry and ammunitions. i bet if it was to be kanu the whole world would have known his plans bcux he talks too much! angry and i quote "he is not fit to be a leader he has no clue no plan or what so ever to be a leader".

u're waging a war u're not prepared for, ur army is impoverished nd not well positioned, it will only take the NA two days to bomb Igbo land back to stone age. for crying out loud this isn't a tribal war-fare but u idiot want to confront the nigerian army unprepared bcux ur creator mnk gave u orders to attack..fools.

plz i'm beckoning on all sensible Igbo sons and daughters on this forum we need to check mate the activities of Ipob in Igbo land we need to start an awareness to save this people from this mental slavery..what is currently happening now to ipob is the same thing happening to boko haram they have being brain washed by religion while ipob have being brain washed by mnk,if we do not stand now the consequences will be too damning bcux they are slaves and willing tool for mnk.

Ipob are already projecting nnamdi kanu to lead Igbo land if secession ever happens in nigeria and u know wat that means ndigbo ..when we have great Igbo men and women out there who have succeeded in all sphere of life na afarukwu mad man they want make he rule Igbo land.

Ndigbo wake up and let join hands and reshape Igboland..enough from the fools we call leaders..ipob are ass licking kanu our leaders are ass licking fulanis.we must put a stop to this.

MAKA IGBO AMAKA.

pazienza
bkayy
adadike
amarabae
twutin
umueri
nwanimo
obalatule
nkwobi042
igboid

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by bosco2017: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Let us dismantle your head first. Where were u when murderous Nigerian security forces were killing armless Biafran youths agitating peacefully since 2015 till date. They continue to abduct Igbo youths from their homes and
executing them extrajudiciary and women raped in the barracks.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by UmuEri(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
okigbojihad:
This is to all sensible Igbo sons and daughters,the current trend happening in Igbo land in which the nigerian armed forces posts and barracks are being attacked by Ipob must be condemned!!!..

MAKA IGBO AMAKA.

pazienza
bkayy
adadike
amarabae
twutin
umueri
nwanimo
obalatule
nkwobi042
igboid

To think you just came back from IDP camp in Benin Republic and the first thing you could do is to type this rubbish

You will soon go back there again

Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by SlayerSupreme: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Did you write this epistle when they were killing, maiming, abducting and extorting our people?

Stray bullet kill you there. Go and help the policemen defend themselves if you really want to be of assistance.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by ablejesus26(m): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

License to do what? Go and get a copy of the 1999 constitution please.

A certain DPO shot licensed Amotekun members for arresting Fulani herdsmen in Oyo. The news made front page on Nairaland.

Licensed O.P.C members are still in police custody vis-a-vis Wakili.

So your argument is flawed.

The bigger question you should be asking is.... Who will prosecute or arrest Hisbah police for destroying alcoholic products? How many Fulani herdsmen have they(FG) prosecuted or jailed?

If you must attack ESN , also attack Hisbah police , Amotekun , OPC , ak47 wielding herdsmen; if not you're no different from FG who give terrorist scholarship , negotiate with bandits but can't pay varsity lecturers.

I will not be cowed to toll down the line, of arguing that if you create an illegally armed group it becomes a militant sect or a bandit group,for it berates and keelhaul intelligence and common sense.

you are asking Us to accept the created militant sect of ipob as a regional security outfit. That's also saying massob and other seccessionist group can wake up one morning and create a militant sect and tag it a Regional security outfit right??

I rest my case here
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

I will not be cowed to toll down the line, of arguing that if you create an illegally armed group it becomes a militant sect or a bandit group,for it berates and keelhaul intelligence and common sense.

you are asking Us to accept the created militant sect of ipob as a regional security outfit. That's also saying massob and other seccessionist group can wake up one morning and create a militant sect and tag it a Regional security outfit right??

I rest my case here

So you could not answer my questions.

Legal OPC members are still in police custody... Your argument is that once your militia group is licensed; you're immune to military airstrike or police arrest.

Here comes my questions.

Why did they(NPF) detain legal/licensed OPC members??

A DPO in Oyo once shot legal/licensed Amotekun members?

Both the legal OPC and Amotekun are yet to charge the police to a law court. Why? Afterall , they're backed by an Act of Parliament.

NPF turned a blind eyes to the activities of Hisbah police in the North. Why?

Herdsmen nko! How many have they prosecuted?

Only a hypocrite bereft of logical thinking will accept AK47 wielding Fulani herdsmen and say we should reject ESN.
Hisbah police should continue to destroy people's legal business and means of livelihood but we should crucify ESN.

Nna waa dia osiso...e na kor tuu. Ejiro okwu.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by cheruv: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
okigbojihad:

for the fact i do not cue into ipob ideas doesn't make me none Igbo..get that
An Igbo that can't speak Igbo
Biko kọrọm akụkọ ọzọ! undecided
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by Aketi2: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2021
@ OP,

You are an evil Fulani terrorist. The Igbos do not have any defense against the fire power of the FG empowered Fulani. The little that is been done to keep our society for our unborn generation is what you want to destroy.

For your information, there is a plan to settle nomadic Fulanis permanently in all states of Nigeria. Igbo communities in the core SE states and those wickedly carved into other states will resist. Your advocacy for these beast is because of the little money that you are getting at their table. With all these, they still see you as Najis/Unclean, worse than a dog. Even if you convert to their religion, they know its because of money.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by beejaay: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2021
okigbojihad:

u guys dnt have the equipment to wage this war... angry

get urself a sensible leader not kanu.plz
You didn't answer the question and this exposed you to be a supporter of APC Almajiri and bloodthirsty fulani.. Ur cover is blown
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by Notasyouthink: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2021
okigbojihad:

u guys dnt have the equipment to wage this war... angry

get urself a sensible leader not kanu.plz
His questions are simple... Answer his questions you hypocrite.
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by Notasyouthink: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2021
okigbojihad:

so why is ipob all over facebook claiming the attack?
Show us evidence
Re: Operation Dismantle Ipob by Notasyouthink: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2021
okigbojihad:

of course i did.
Show us where you did.

Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. / Reno Omokiri Attacks Follower Who Cautioned Him Against Ethnic Posts / What I Saw On Facebook Today. (graphic Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118