Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again (19417 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by pquaver(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Uzi11enzo:
Ororo win Ucl with Juve Na grin
I thought retards were tagging you mister champions league. grin lmao some of which were even saying Pendu would win the Ucl even with ten piece of log, now he can't even win the Seria A they've been winning consecutively. If you want Modric, Kroos, Benzema, Bale and Marcelo, then talk. Juventus go do their best to bring those players make dem come give you crosses to tapin so that u go take the glory grin
Give me Spezia
Give me Lecce
Give me Bologna or at least penaltee.

When I see Lecce I will fall faster
They give me Penaltee just like a waving flag and then it goes back, and then it goes back oh..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin

The Only Goat I Know

Any Other Goat Is Counterfeit

grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by harmony75: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratssssss the legend � ��
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by addexx: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
wwwihy:
Tapnaldo

Penaldo

Crynaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Airyprince(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Without Ronaldo, the juve team including chiesa will b dead
they got to the champs league final without ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Confidently(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yemike:
This seems unfair on other players tho'.
Why not Lukaku?
Chiesa is my Juventus player of the year.

GGMU cool
you too much paddy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by DrayZee: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Airyprince:
they got to the champs league final without ronaldo
How many players in this current team got to that champions league final?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by DrayZee: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
See how Ronaldo’s success is paining all these haters.

Once the pain gets too much, you are all free to slam your collective heads against any wall around you.
Someone is winning in life by his own effort and all you do with your own life is to hate him. Some of you are on the first page of every Ronaldo thread. You people aren’t even ashamed of how pathetic you are.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Felabarmudia: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Latidoh1:

Where is the location of the land in Amuwo Odofin?

Apple junction mile 2
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Cashify: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by bewla(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
apasino01:
lie Juve was better without Ronaldo
And improve me Ronaldo 7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Abcdefghij10000(f): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Felabarmudia:
Lands for sale

1.277 hectares for sale
Price: 1.2 Billion
Title: C of O

50,000m² land size available
Price: 2.55 Billion

3600sqm available
Price: 700M
Title: Registerd convenience

3521.6sqm available
Price: 810M

Send an email to me ASAP , where is the ikota land located .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Felabarmudia: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Abcdefghij10000:

Send an email to me ASAP , where is the ikota land located .

Off lekki ajah express way
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by RPG2020(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Seria A is becoming a nuisance ...

Always trying to make penaldo feel good and boost his gadmnnn ego

You just dey form big daddy inbox � me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by SSJ360: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
This guy is a serial winner..he has won virtually everything. Give it to the Goat mehn!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Abcdefghij10000(f): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Felabarmudia:

Off lekki ajah express way
I would be in Lagos next week, send your number to me . Do you know the person who owns the land directly .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by SSJ360: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fantastic footballer! A serial winner who has won virtually everything. You inspire me more than Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Felabarmudia: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Abcdefghij10000:

I would be in Lagos next week, send your number to me . Do you know the person who owns the land directly .

*It's a Federal Government land. Money is paid to FG and LASG. All documents to be processed by FG/LASG.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Rajosh(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Without Ronaldo, the juve team including chiesa will b dead
dead how?
they won seven consecutive titles before Ronaldo came. they couldn't conquer Europe then. Now there's Ronaldo, they may likely not win the Serie A and they still can't conquer Europe.
so what's the difference?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Kingcalls: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Rajosh:
dead how?
they won seven consecutive titles before Ronaldo came. they couldn't conquer Europe then. Now there's Ronaldo, they may likely not win the Serie A and they still can't conquer Europe.

Do u think juve cud hv honestly won the last 2 serie A titles without him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by omotola90(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gbest90:
He was brought to win UCL not Player of the year.
Na only him go win uck?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Freedomforever(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
This award is for last season,people should understand,is not for this season cos the season is not over yet,and more over Ronaldo is still doing very well with juve,I guess he might win it again this season with the way his going.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Troublemaker007(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Felabarmudia:
Lands for sale

1.277 hectares for sale
Price: 1.2 Billion

50,000m² land size available
Price: 2.55 Billion

3600sqm available
Price: 700M
Title: Registerd convenience

3521.6sqm available
Price: 810M

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by untildendoftime: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2021
phren:

How did they arrive at that? Someone who has not won anything and there are more than ten matches to play with his team at third position not even second on the table. That’s too early of a judgement.
2019/2020 season sir. d award was not held last year due to d pandemic... though he is still in contention for this season too..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by pquaver(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

No one can take the price from undisputed mr eibar

Mr Leece has done it again his WiFi now is not even working against low Serie A teams.. Scamm give him Leece now and Lithuania in international break and watch him make noise
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Felabarmudia: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Abcdefghij10000:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Airyprince(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
DrayZee:

How many players in this current team got to that champions league final?
angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Airyprince:
angry
This question destroys all arguments in support of Messi.
Also, Ronaldo has hundreds upon hundreds of non-penalty goals including fantastic headers, acrobatic stuff, free kicks,long range shots,etc.
He has also created so many goal scoring chances.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by LilSfc(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
But Ronaldo was more superb without Juventus

apasino01:
lie
Juve was better without Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by LilSfc(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rajosh:
dead how?

Mention the squad members that reach UCL final that is still in the current team.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by pquaver(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

No one can take the price from undisputed mr eibar

Who is this illiterate that doesn't know that Nicaragua is not a member of conmebol? It like saying Messi plays cape Verde
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again by MeekySmudger(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright......
Seria A is becoming a nuisance ...
Always trying to make penaldo feel good and boost his gadmnnn ego
,..you will be damned niggarrrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Can Quit Barca, If Catalonia Leaves Spain / Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.