Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? (2525 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Afenifere: Withdrawal Of Foodstuffs From South By North, A Blessing In Disguise / Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2021
The unknown gun men has been carrying out operation mkpochapu in south east and it seems they targeting multiple police checkpoints mounted in south east extorting money from Innocent people both day and night.

Most times their are unnecessary high cost of goods and services contibuted by illegal multiple police check points in south eastern Nigeria, when you done buying goods in the market and call a driver to carry your goods the driver will have to calculate the transport fare including the money to settle multiple police checkpoints.

When you're coming back from the market after a very busy day and under the scotching sun all clustered inside a bus with very bad road condition...you will meet police checkpoint, the funny thing is they don't care they can hold on one bus discussing with the driver creating traffic that can put as much as 10 to 20 vehicles on hold they don't care is not their business because their oga knows they are there. They have a target to meet and on that same checkpoint you will be seeing yet another one right ahead and they will stop you too up to to 5 to 6 checkpoints in just 15minutes drive....our representatives has called for all these checkpoints to be dismantled many times on the Senate flour but nobody cares because as far as Igbo's are being tasked and extorted its nothing to be concern with they will adjust they has a history of adjusting to over taxing and extortions

Many years ago a friend of mine said to me did you know how much you pay in bribes to be posted to south east as a force man? Because of that checkpoints. IN NIGERIA IT SEEMS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND IS FORCE, THATS WHY EVERYBODY IS SCARED OF DEFEENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN BECAUSE THEY SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE(FORCE AND FEAR)

11 Likes

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by dollytino4real(f): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2021
pls is bad! I no their extortion is bad but killing dem like dat is not good

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
Am not saying its good but when you push people to hard...you push them to the edge, if there's has not been these continues illegal multiple checkpoints there won't be killing in the first place, I hear they even use these chekpoitns to kidnap citizens at night to harvest body parts to India for surgery

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 20, 2021
Afonja OP typing from IDP camp in Benin Republic, unknown gunmen are only operating in the East. Afonjas lack courage and discipline or ability to close their to not gossip for such to happen in the SW. Stop attaching us to your Southern nonsense; we are not the same people with you afonjas and certainly don't look alike. Easterners look like and very different from Afonjas.

1 Share

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Pierocash(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2021
This was how terrorism started in the north. They first started attacking police and security posts. Look at where it has degenerated to now.

I pray the south east don't go same way.

6 Likes

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by obama30: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
The unknown gun men has been carrying out operation mkpochapu in south east and it seems they targeting multiple police checkpoints mounted in south east extorting money from Innocent people both day and night.

Most times their are unnecessary high cost of goods and services contibuted by illegal multiple police check points in south eastern Nigeria, when you done buying goods in the market and call a driver to carry your goods the driver will have to calculate the transport fare including the money to settle multiple police checkpoints.

When you're coming back from the market after a very busy day and under the scotching sun all clustered inside a bus with very bad road condition...you will meet police checkpoint, the funny thing is they don't care they can hold on one bus discussing with the driver creating traffic that can put as much as 10 to 20 vehicles on hold they don't care is not their business because their oga knows they are there. They have a target to meet and on that same checkpoint you will be seeing yet another one right ahead and they will stop you too up to to 5 to 6 checkpoints in just 15minutes drive....our representatives has called for all these checkpoints to be dismantled many times on the Senate flour but nobody cares because as far as Igbo's are being tasked and extorted its nothing to be concern with they will adjust they has a history of adjusting to over taxing and extortions

Many years ago a friend of mine said to me did you know how much you pay in bribes to be posted to south east as a force man? Because of that checkpoints. IN NIGERIA IT SEEMS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND IS FORCE, THATS WHY EVERYBODY IS SCARED OF DEFEENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN BECAUSE THEY SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE(FORCE AND FEAR)

If that's reasons they got killed that is good, when you extort and make people poor, you dance poverty music together.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2021
oluwazt:
Afonja OP typing from IDP camp in Benin Republic, unknown gunmen are only operating in the East. Afonjas lack courage and discipline or ability to close their to not gossip for such to happen in the SW. Stop attaching us to your Southern nonsense; we are not the same people with you afonjas and certainly don't look alike. Easterners look like and very different from Afonjas.

You're a War Lord sir.
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Monogamy: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2021
They are not unknown but known.

And there is nothing like blessing in disguise but instead trouble in advance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by dollytino4real(f): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Am not saying its good but when you push people to hard...you push them to the edge, if there's has not been these continues illegal multiple checkpoints there won't be killing in the first place, I hear they even use these chekpoitns to kidnap citizens at night to harvest body parts to India for surgery
one day there will be a beta Nigeria
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by ceejee(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
Even ur groundfather said the same but didn't see it and u are saying the same. Ur grandfather's days were better than urs bcoz they saw a glimpse of light before it vanished. Whoever that calls for equity must come with clean hand and whosoever made peaceful resolution impossible has made war inevitable. As long as security agents continue to impoverish is through illegal exploitation points in the name of checkpoints, there will be no peace.bikin way say his mother no go sleep will not only be awake but receive punishment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:

Only coward talk like this. Freedom is never given, it must always be taking and no cost must be too heavy to pay.

5 Likes

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Brimstone77: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Pierocash:
This was how terrorism started in the north. They first started attacking police and security posts. Look at where it has degenerated to now.

shocked
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by lionphil(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:

Hahaha! You're joking, right? Hahaha! You're very hilarious. You better get your Visa for Somalia. When the fulanis through their herdsmen are through with Nigeria, Somalia will.be better.

Please wake up from your slumber, Nigeria will get you and your family killed. QED!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by bobogoat91: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2021
I don't care to know the identity of these unknown gunmen, but God bless them wherever they are as they keep on doing the mission of evangelism against wicked and illegal checkpoints (extortionist road offices set up across the SE)... I wish them more bullets and oil to their rifles grin

Ya gazie! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
yea except am not waiting for one day....can't gamble my life, future and that of my children and their children on MAYBE/ONE DAY

My parents gambled my future on maybe Nigeria will be better 40years ago

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by nyabingi(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2021
The supreme court governor aint seen nothing yet!

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by MANDIPUTIN: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2021
Pierocash:

Not true, Boko haram started by killing Christians in the North and some muslims in the North were cheering them on. When they were done decimating Christians and churches in the North and couldn't find any to kill, they turn their attention & start attacking security agencies who tried to stop them & Moslems who didn't believe in their kind of doctrine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by vincentjk(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Heard about the one that happened in okacha junction, mehn these guys ain't smiling one bit.
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by giftedben: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2021
All hail SonofLothbrok. He gave this warning months ago. Any illegal check points will be destroyed. Such a pity Nairaland had to ban him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Pierocash(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

Not true, Boko haram started by killing Christians in the North and some muslims in the North were cheering them on. When they were done decimating Christians and churches in the North and couldn't find any to kill, they turn their attention & start attacking security agencies who tried to stop them & Moslems who didn't believe in their kind of doctrine.
that is not true bro.

They first started attacking police posts after Mohammed Yusuf was killed and later moved to attacking Christian's,and down to where we are now.

Security posts were the first set of attack carried out by those beasts.
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by dollytino4real(f): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
yea except am not waiting for one day....can't gamble my life, future and that of my children and their children on MAYBE/ONE DAY

My parents gambled my future on maybe Nigeria will be better 40years ago
it will
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by dollytino4real(f): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2021
lionphil:

Hahaha! You're joking, right? Hahaha! You're very hilarious. You better get your Visa for Somalia. When the fulanis through their herdsmen are through with Nigeria, Somalia will.be better.

Please wake up from your slumber, Nigeria will get you and your family killed. QED!
not me or my family members, there is God
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by dollytino4real(f): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2021
ceejee:

Even ur groundfather said the same but didn't see it and u are saying the same. Ur grandfather's days were better than urs bcoz they saw a glimpse of light before it vanished. Whoever that calls for equity must come with clean hand and whosoever made peaceful resolution impossible has made war inevitable. As long as security agents continue to impoverish is through illegal exploitation points in the name of checkpoints, there will be no peace.bikin way say his mother no go sleep will not only be awake but receive punishment.
wisdom is beta than the strong weapons of war
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by HITCHHIKING(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2021
Though am from middle belt but the extortion in the southen part of Nigeria is too mush. Imagin buy goods worth of 8000 naira and pay 1000 naira from Kano to Benue state for transport fee but buying goods of 8000 from Benue state to south nigeria you will spend over 3500naira for tansport

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by superjab247: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
Fulani in disguise spotted

grin grin
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Aketi2: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
We all know that a day will come when the people will no longer take the killing of their youths. The evil ones were laughing at the dead that were thrown into Ezu river. They said 5%ers are 3rd class citizen, they can be murdered and nothing will happen. Today, the second class citizens are putting together a resistance force against the first class. Good luck to them in the defense of their land. No Igbo man should pity any Nigerian been dealt with by the first class citizens.

Its possible the unknown gunmen are be spirits of the Igbo youths people murdered by the Fulani security forces.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by SarkinYarki: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
They are are curse. .Anybody that's attacks law enforcement is evil and doesn't mean well for you .....
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by SarkinYarki: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Aketi2:
We all know that a day will come when the people will no longer take the killing of their youths. The evil ones were laughing at the dead that were thrown into Ezu river. They said 5%ers are 3rd class citizen, they can be murdered and nothing will happen. Today, the second class citizens are putting together a resistance force against the first class. Good luck to them in the defense of their land. No Igbo man should pity any Nigerian been dealt with by the first class citizens.

Its possible the unknown gunmen are be spirits of the Igbo youths people murdered by the Fulani security forces.

Keep supporting anarchy oo but don't complain if it comes back to get you
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Aketi2: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Keep supporting anarchy oo but don't complain if it comes back to get you

What should we do then?

You forgot that It is the FGN that is supporting anarchy. By sending soldiers to flog community leaders in Igangan for protesting rape and kidnapping, they show clearly that they are in support of the aggression of the Fulanis. By providing every Fulani man with phone numbers of the officers of nearest barracks to them, they created anarchy.

I want to believe you are among the simple who will prefer to die without a fight.
Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by ceejee(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
wisdom is beta than the strong weapons of war
foolishness is doing the same thing and be expecting different result. learn from the mistake of ur groundfather but u said no. keep fooling urself with stupidity thinking that is wisdom. Little wonder they say half education is a dangerous thing bcoz the person will feel he knows it all.
the message is simple. allow Justice to reign or u will have no peace. the voice of freedom equity and justice has risen and there is nothing anyone can do about it. there is no room for slavery it's either we achieve freedom or die trying. we call for peace, they say No, we asked for equity,they say No No No, what do they want, they said status quo where we will be subversive to them. how can princes ( the children of light) go on leg while slaves go on horses? it's our right not just to live but to live with dignity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? by Fejoku: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
What's your suggestion? Should we continue to suffer under extortion and things get worse or do we encourage them to go back to their stations and allow commuters to go in peace? Every exploitation have an end. When the people have had enough of your extortion, they will revolt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Protest At The University Of Bartimore Against Prof. Sheehan- Pics / Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? / EFCC Set To Arrest Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.