Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Whole First Semester Missed,what Will I Do Please (help A Brother) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Whole First Semester Missed,what Will I Do Please (help A Brother) (1320 Views)

I've Missed Biometrics Two Times..will I Receive Extension? (batch C1 Abuja) / Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) / Please Help A Brother, I Don't Want To Serve In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whole First Semester Missed,what Will I Do Please (help A Brother) by Attah00002(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Hi everyone,a friend of mine left the university due to financial challenge and he said he is going to miss the whole semester since he did not attend lectures, attendance,test and exams
Please he want to know what will happen,Is he going to be withdrawal from the University or he will carryover a semester?

Please help
Re: Whole First Semester Missed,what Will I Do Please (help A Brother) by falcon01: 6:20am On Mar 20, 2021
he should or should have dropped all the courses which means it won't affect his Academic performance
Re: Whole First Semester Missed,what Will I Do Please (help A Brother) by Attah00002(m): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2021
falcon01:
he should or should have dropped all the courses which means it won't affect his Academic performance

Thanks for your reply.
Can he drop all the course till after final year exams? Thanks
Re: Whole First Semester Missed,what Will I Do Please (help A Brother) by Attah00002(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2021
HELP PLEASE cry cry
Re: Whole First Semester Missed,what Will I Do Please (help A Brother) by falcon01: 6:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Attah00002:

Thanks for your reply.
Can he drop all the course till after final year exams? Thanks
visit The college portal and drop all the courses, if it is closed go to your level Advisor and explain to him, tell him you want to drop all the courses since you didn't attend any classes or write C.A but if exam is lurking around the corner, I think it will be hard to drop them.
Re: Whole First Semester Missed,what Will I Do Please (help A Brother) by CrazyMan(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2021
He should have at least informed his hod and course adviser, then defer the admission. That's they best way to go about it. So that whenever he's ready to come back he'll just continue.

Not informing the school is dangerous cos some HODs won't even listen to you, they'll just assume that you've dropped out. But since it's only one semester he missed, if he has paid his school fees, he can still be considered but will be asked to repeat the year.
Re: Whole First Semester Missed,what Will I Do Please (help A Brother) by Attah00002(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2021
CrazyMan:
He should have at least informed his hod and course adviser, then defer the admission. That's they best way to go about it. So that whenever he's ready to come back he'll just continue.

Not informing the school is dangerous cos some HODs won't even listen to you, they'll just assume that you've dropped out. But since it's only one semester he missed, if he has paid his school fees, he can still be considered but will be asked to repeat the year.

Thanks brother

(1) (Reply)

Timetable For Nysc Batch 'b' 2012 Is Out! / Batch C 2013 Posted To Edo State. / Provision Of Accommodation For Corps Members Before Redeployment: Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.