Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please (1670 Views)

How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out? / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / Is This Npower Text Real Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please by ItalianMafia: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2021
I registered for Npower in 2020 for batch C, so I got to know we’ve to re-update our records on their website after using the forget password option which I did. Afterwards my profile was gotten. But I can’t seem to proceed further, because after I updated my records, including BVN, I kept getting the same message that my BVN can’t be verified. What can I do please?
Re: I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please by Amb1045(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2021
I am having the same issue too. put I have been able to look for solution which I have not utilize yet. I believe your first registration do not match with your bvn. so go back and edit your profile to match with your bvn
Re: I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please by Matayas(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2021
keep trying it bro, had the same issue while doing mine and for some others. j7ust keep clicking validate
ItalianMafia:
I registered for Npower in 2020 for batch C, so I got to know we’ve to re-update our records on their website after using the forget password option which I did. Afterwards my profile was gotten. But I can’t seem to proceed further, because after I updated my records, including BVN, I kept getting the same message that my BVN can’t be verified. What can I do please?
Re: I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please by tospel: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2021
Anyone having issues with Npower should just keep calm. My experience with nimc made me to understand that there's no platform that the Federal government made available for the general populace for social activities that they do really invested into as to ease the registration from the users end. It's alwayse one issue to another, most time with the server, because of the bandwidth.

Just keep calm and keep trying over and again.

Meanwhile, I still help people to write the test for a token, provided you want to get a higher score of 80% and above. My least attained score had been 80%, while 95% is the highest score recorded so far.

This plus some other issues with respect to npower, don't hesitate to chat me up on 07041132588.

Shalom
Re: I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please by ItalianMafia: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thanks guys
Re: I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please by ItalianMafia: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
I hope it’s not closing anytime soon
Re: I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please by written007: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
ItalianMafia:

A friend had the same issue until he filled in the right date of birth and the phone number he used in registering his bvn
Re: I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please by tospel: 1:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Now that most issues with NPOWER have been resolved, updating your profile should not be a nightmare anymore, but do you know that getting a low score in your test can lock you out from the selection phase, main reason you need to score a bit higher above the required cutoff point.

To make it more frustrating, you've only one attempt, of which you can't make further attempts after submission. This I see as the main reason you need help, especially, in attaining above the cutoff points.

If you'd like to have a higher cutoff of 70% (min) and above, you can count on us to help you out with the test, for a token. your test will be written and you're assured of getting a higher score, for a stipend!!

My least attained score had been 70%, while 95% is the highest score recorded so far. 80% is the modal score.

This, plus some other issues with respect to npower, don't hesitate to chat me up on 07041132588.

Shalom

Re: I Can’t Verify My BVN On This Npower Portal, What Can I Do Please by tospel: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2021
We are still in the business of helping others with their npower test. Most people that I have trusted us enough, and that we've helped thus far can testify of them having nothing less than 75% while the majority ace btw 80% to 100%.

You can always reachout to us for assistance, as we'll be glad to.

Call me on 07041132588

Check our uploads for proofs

(1) (Reply)

If We Date I'll Cook For You / Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) / Hilarious! You No Fit Vex Like This Person. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.