Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

3D Artist Needed For A Project - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Artist Needed For A Project (287 Views)

I Need 3d Artist For A Nigerian SCIFI MOVIE / Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? / Would You Like To Become A 3D Artist? Read My Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Artist Needed For A Project by Biggyz: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

I need a 3D artist preferably a starter with great creativity and in need of work to add to portfolio. I have a tight budget that is why I am saying this.

Need someone just starting out and in need of few works to add to portfolio. If this works out, who knows, you might be able to recover your money on a future project with me. Hit me up on WhatsApp +2348117464419; let us discuss.

Also, I need a comic artist who can develop a story line. Should be fresh starter too in search of work to add to portfolio.
Re: 3D Artist Needed For A Project by lifenija: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2021
in other words u looking for osho free in the name of filling up their portfolio.

shey?
Re: 3D Artist Needed For A Project by Biggyz: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2021
I can do nothing but shake my head for you.
lifenija:
in other words u looking for osho free in the name of filling up their portfolio.

shey?
Re: 3D Artist Needed For A Project by lifenija: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2021
Biggyz:
I can do nothing but shake my head for you.
keep shaking it
Re: 3D Artist Needed For A Project by Biggyz: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2021
lifenija:
keep shaking it

It is what Nigeria situation has turned you into, so not really your fault. How can you be sooo foolish to think all because someone asked for newbies to handle a project, he is seeking for it being done for FREE. Sometimes I feel Nairaland should do psychological checkup for people like you before allowing you sign up or comment (either).

Tight budget in this sense simply means not the standard professional payment and also not meagre.

Try to think like a grown up even though your comment reveal you are far from such achievement.
Re: 3D Artist Needed For A Project by lifenija: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Biggyz:

It is what Nigeria situation has turned you into, so not really your fault. How can you be sooo foolish to think all because someone asked for newbies to handle a project, he is seeking for it being done for FREE. Sometimes I feel Nairaland should do psychological checkup for people like you before allowing you sign up or comment (either).

Tight budget in this sense simply means not the standard professional payment and also not meagre.

Try to think like a grown up even though your comment reveal you are far from such achievement.
so says the foolish one, tight budget fuk u there mumu, u wont see here no body gonna work with ur stupid ass slowpoke.

may Saturday fuk u dry. see d grown up monkey that is talking
Re: 3D Artist Needed For A Project by Biggyz: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Were unemployed youth. Unsuccessful Yahoo boy. Go elsewhere to vent your frustration at whoever curse you.

To folks that have already contacted, thanks guys for your understanding. I will appreciate if any one of you can confirm here to show this jobless fool, ranting here that the pay is not osho Free as his fried-fish brain thought.

I am checking through the sent samples. I will revert latest in the evening. Thanks guys.

lifenija:
so says the foolish one, tight budget fuk u there mumu, u wont see here no body gonna work with ur stupid ass slowpoke.

may Saturday fuk u dry. see d grown up monkey that is talking

(1) (Reply)

Nikon D7100 +ba3 Grip And 18-105mm Lens For Sale / Have You Heard About Tessy Media? / Free Corel Draw And Adobe Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.