Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Think Lots Of Christians Speak In Tongue When.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think Lots Of Christians Speak In Tongue When.... (228 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / Speaking In Tongue; A Great Lie By Olakunle Allison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Lots Of Christians Speak In Tongue When.... by bmdmix1: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2021
I think lots of Christians speak in tongue when....

they run out of words to say.

BMD
Re: I Think Lots Of Christians Speak In Tongue When.... by Dtruthspeaker: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2021
bmdmix1:

BMD

Yes, they speak at least English, pidgin, babble like babies and 1 or 2 or 3 local dialects!
Re: I Think Lots Of Christians Speak In Tongue When.... by CrazyMan(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2021
From my understanding about tongues, it's an utterance, although some people fake theirs to look spiritual, but they're the geninue ones whose tongues are highly effective both spiritually and physically.
Re: I Think Lots Of Christians Speak In Tongue When.... by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
CrazyMan:
From my understanding about tongues, it's an utterance, although some people fake theirs to look spiritual, but they're the geninue ones whose tongues are highly effective both spiritually and physically.
Highly effective in what exactly? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think Lots Of Christians Speak In Tongue When.... by BassReeves: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
bmdmix1:

BMD
Legacy of bad indoctrination

Dtruthspeaker:
Yes, they speak at least English, pidgin, babble like babies and 1 or 2 or 3 local dialects!
More like speak demonic and pretentious gobbledegook

CrazyMan:
1 Corinthians 14:27-28
'27If someone speaks in a tongue, it should be two, or at the most three, one after the other, and someone must interpret.
28But if there is no interpreter, he should be silent in the church. Let him speak to himself and to God.
'

I cant imagine how much the above 1 Corinthians 14:27-28, is overlooked, disregarded and turned a blind eye to
Re: I Think Lots Of Christians Speak In Tongue When.... by bmdmix1: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
BassReeves:
Legacy of bad indoctrination

More like speak demonic and pretentious gobbledegook

1 Corinthians 14:27-28
'27If someone speaks in a tongue, it should be two, or at the most three, one after the other, and someone must interpret.
28But if there is no interpreter, he should be silent in the church. Let him speak to himself and to God.
'

I cant imagine how much the above 1 Corinthians 14:27-28, is overlooked, disregarded and turned a blind eye to
nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Destroying Evil Altars. / JUST IN: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.