Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

We Warned Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Warned Buhari (480 Views)

Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / I Warned Buhari Against Taking Over From Jonathan In 2015 – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

We Warned Buhari by selemempe: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2021
The killings going on in the east are worrisome, but we warned buhari. These guys used to carry flags and protest...we warned you to leave them or at least talk with them and calm them, you refused.
You asked yourself is it not Igbos again...you told yourself that you know them and can deal with them. You don't realise that the anger in them is now at the peak and that Nigerian army is stretched to its limit.
You went and killed them in obigbo and raped their women for protesting with flag. You believe they will become afraid. They are not like Hausa/fulanis. They have fear in them.
But you forgot that nothing separates an Hausa or fulani man from an Igbo man. They are all negroes. They can be very volatile.
Now see what you have brought on our doorstep...a conflict that nobody knows how it will evolve or disolve.

Buhari why are you incompetent? Why does everything you touch worsen? Why can't you be the leader Obasanjo or GEj was? Or even yaradua?

Do you think you scare anybody by forming one yeye no nonsense general?

Re: We Warned Buhari by Jostoman: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2021
That's what you get when you chase somebody to a point where that person have no place to run to he will definitely turn back and face you no matter how powerful that person is or is yaradua not a Fulani Man? Just look at the way he handle the issue of Niger Delta militant without shielding any blood.

Re: We Warned Buhari by annayawchee: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2021
The killing is becoming worrisome and the naval officers are already displaying their insanity along iyiowa axis....

I pray for peace sha
Re: We Warned Buhari by GHOSTTALK: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2021
undecidedwait oh....i dont see buhari supporters anymore...

Re: We Warned Buhari by Freestainworld(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2021
I see somebody without a sense coming to defend Buhari, op watch and see the idiot coming.
Re: We Warned Buhari by vikithor(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2021
we train people in driving manual and automatic cars very well.we help in processing driving and vehicle licenses, whether its change of ownership, fresh registrations of vehicles. call,SMS or WhatsApp numbers below
Re: We Warned Buhari by selemempe: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2021
vikithor:
we train people in driving manual and automatic cars very well.we help in processing driving and vehicle licenses, whether its change of ownership, fresh registrations of vehicles. call,SMS or WhatsApp numbers below
is this your best contribution to the topic? Poor people and their wahala sha undecided

Video: Imo State Prison Destroyed By Unknown Gunmen Suspected To Be ESN / Breaking News-Herdsmen Allegedly Butchering People In Awka, Anambra / Unknown Gunmen: We Know Them