Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Men Run Away From Me, They Say They Can Not Handle Me At All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Run Away From Me, They Say They Can Not Handle Me At All (1886 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Run Away From Me, They Say They Can Not Handle Me At All by TheHitEmpire: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Men always have the type of girls they want to have in their lives and it is often how they were born like. You know nature is something that you can not change no matter what.

The lady here has said that men are always running away from her because she have big behind. She has tried several times to date but the relationship lady would only last for a shorter period of time.

Many people even said that she had to change the way she looks but she couldn’t. A person can try so many things but if your body is what it is nothing will change.

see Photos>>>> https://www.facebook.com/100009759661703/posts/1395711097430866/?app=fbl
Re: Men Run Away From Me, They Say They Can Not Handle Me At All by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Na man you be
Re: Men Run Away From Me, They Say They Can Not Handle Me At All by nrexzy: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2021
All her problem Dey for her back
Re: Men Run Away From Me, They Say They Can Not Handle Me At All by zagorakis(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
she has mouth odour
Re: Men Run Away From Me, They Say They Can Not Handle Me At All by pozehnani(f): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Don't stress. The right one will come and accept you whole.
Re: Men Run Away From Me, They Say They Can Not Handle Me At All by khengxlei(m): 1:35am On Mar 21, 2021
over wide pu.na grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian, Sirbalo Comedy Built 8 Bed Room House For His Mother / Netizens React As Old Bedroom Video Of Nancy Isime And Timini Trends - “nah Why / I Can’t Use My Manhood For Rituals, I’ve Tasted What It Is Used For - Ayefele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.