Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live (27243 Views)

Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 3) On 25th January 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by snowball11(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

Your tuchu baby or tuchel baby is a learner where guadiola dey.

I wil advise chelsea to go back to their defence and counter attack against mancity, because that is the only formation that MIGHT work

Shey this one will not keep quiet and allow the teams involved do the talking on the pitch!

Yhen yhen yhen! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by osazsky(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
The look on oles face today clearly shows he is tired of the job and waiting for the sack but man u is wicked they dont want to give the sack..sack ole sack ole and give who the job.u dont value wat u have until u loose it...remember the gej buhari mess...i am not in suport of ole out..i am in suport of ole.as a man u fan he is the best thing that has happened to us in d recent time.comeon we toped the league for months after 17 games knock out millan one of the greatest club in europe.when last did we finish second since fergie left ..for over 9 years we were nerver tittle contenders but this year we gave city a fight.beat them outplayed them..we wining the europa..he made 4 sub at onecs and it nearly yielded something today.i dont see anything wrong with ole and manguire..there is a team that has an old david Luiz that causes pk in every game ..thier coach and players are still happen..anytime we loose its manguires fault. He still remains d best defender in England and will always start above stones in the england national team..our wickness is martial not ole..u guys should grow up abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by BENEAMATA: 12:17am On Mar 22, 2021
echobazz:
I'm here to LOL at the loosing team grin grin grin grin

Go Go MUMU UNITED

grin grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by Chuksbobb: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Na Leicester city u play, no be Chelsea
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by Anijay1212(m): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2021
angry
N2B2:

Leicester is a better team than Man Utd. There is no disgrace here. Man Utd is not their mate.

>:

Abeg i no wan laugh.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by Maski87: 1:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Man after all this gragra,will not win a spoon talk less of cup.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

The draw for FA cup is already out. So prepare to for face mancity.

As for man, steve bruce don talk am, STOP COMPARING BRUNO FERNANDES WITH ERIC CANTONA, UNTIL BRUNO FERNANDES PASS SEMI FINAL OF ANY COMPETITION WITH MAN UTD?

I was talking about champions league not fa cup
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by nairalandankrah: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Warripikine:
COYFOX
No Dea gea, No rashford, No ferandes and No shaw ...
I dont see anything order than a Leicester win and over 2.5 goals here..
You too much bros
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by fujirice: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Asiseeit:

My brother! I be Chelsea fan, as I see the draw I just weak. Be like say all the effort to reach the semifinals don waste
You are not a true fan I must say.
What kind of draw were you expecting?
You beat the best to become the best.
We’ll beat City. You shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by Asiseeit: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2021
fujirice:

You are not a true fan I must say.
What kind of draw were you expecting?
You beat the best to become the best.
We’ll beat City. You shall see.
AMEN!
That I'm a fan does not mean I shouldn't pray for a kinder draw. Eg like the one in the Champions League. Less dangerous path to glory.
Would have loved to meet them in the final. That way nerves will play on them and we'll have more ginger as the trophy will be within touching distance.

Have you seen Man City matches of late? They are just relentless. We'll have to be at our absolute best and werner not squander goals if we are to stand a chance. The Sheffield win was more gritty than convincing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by fujirice: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2021
Asiseeit:

AMEN!
That I'm a fan does not mean I shouldn't pray for a kinder draw. Eg like the one in the Champions League. Less dangerous path to glory.
Would have loved to meet them in the final. That way nerves will play on them and we'll have more ginger as the trophy will be within touching distance.

Have you seen Man City matches of late? They are just relentless. We'll have to be at our absolute best and werner not squander goals if we are to stand a chance. The Sheffield win was more gritty than convincing.
I follow their matches as well. They are VERY beatable. Even under Lampard when we lost to them, we were in the midst of our downward spiral.
At the moment, our team is not doing very badly. We just need to improve on our scoring and take our chances as they come.
By the way, do you think Man City is not concerned that they were drawn with Chelsea at this stage?
I am confident that we’ll beat them. Their defence is not that fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by Uzi11enzo: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
I hear say semi-final na CHELSEA VS MANCITY... Hahahaha

I hear say chelsea fans dey call their coach UNBEATABLE TUCHEL BABY.

i hear say chelsea fans dey brag say NA THEM INVENT TIKI TAKA hmnmm.
Yawa for club who no get tuchel baby..,..hahahaha.

I swear guardiola go rape this man for semi final.

Who on earth fit used tiki taka defeat guardiola? .... Guardiola wey sabi everything about tiktak business. Him go just carry rodri top 9 and win chelsea.

I even hear say tuchel wan play unbeaten season. Haha
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by Uzi11enzo: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
I hear say semi-final na CHELSEA VS MANCITY... Hahahaha

I hear say chelsea fans dey call their coach UNBEATABLE TUCHEL BABY.

i hear say chelsea fans dey brag say NA THEM INVENT TIKI TAKA hmnmm.
Yawa for club who no get tuchel baby..,..hahahaha.

I swear guardiola go rape this man for semi final.

Who on earth fit used tiki taka defeat guardiola? .... Guardiola wey sabi everything about tiktak business. Him go just carry rodri top 9 and win chelsea.

I even hear say tuchel wan play unbeaten season. Haha

Ogbeni shut up. Your břąîň dey leak? Lmao abi you're still butthurt about your result yesterday?

Im beginning to think you're on some kinda expired crack son. Lmao imagine thinking man city would beat chelsea hahaha you must've smoked your břąîň thinking it was some kinda weed.

Chelsea are distroying man city as far as I'm concerned. Yall Murtha fûçkąș said the same thing about tuchel and Chelsea before we faced off against the likes of Tottenham, Liverpool, Leeds, Everton, Atletico Madrid (home), Atletico Madrid (away), Manchester United. But guess what? We ended up keeping a clean ass sheets against the teams yall said we're gonna humiliate us.
City aren't shite compared to our current level nigga. I can remember man Utd keeping a clean sheet against em with the likes of Maguire and lindelof at the back. Just so you know, the current man u defence is nowhere near the current defence of Chelsea. I don't think you'd be stupid enough to think city are gonna score more than one goal against us (that's even if they can score) without getting a reaction from us. We go fůčk them up mark my words son.
And BTW, wetin concern tiki taka for here? You still dey smoke that crack abi?
When we dismantled Liverpool earlier, did we use any tiki taka? Nigga no! They had the most possession but ended up losing the match. Lmao their first shot on target even came in the 80+ minutes.
Tell man city to bring their tiki taka abi whatever it is...... Them go collect am hot!

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by Oriyomin25(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Omo. Make I go buy fuel as gotv go show am
Does gotv show Europa league?
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oriyomin25:
At all.

Supersport only shows europa in SA
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oriyomin25:
At all.

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by Oriyomin25(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
EbukaHades10:
At all.

okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live by AmadorSays: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Roma10:

Which GUY
OGS

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 / Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 13th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.