|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,990,888 members, 7,283,358 topics. Date: Monday, 30 January 2023 at 06:38 PM
Vacancy For A Church Administrator/personal Assistant To The Senior Pastor / Apply Before Deadline | Ondo State Hospital Management Board 2018 Massive Job R / Church Administrator Needed At Shomolu (2) (3) (4)
|Vacancy For An Assistant Church Administrator (faith-based Organization - Job R by tolex29(f): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2021|
Our client, a voluntary Christian faith-based organisation (not a church) seek the services of an Assistant Admin Executive (preferably female applicants to balance its workforce gender ratio) for immediate employment. The ideal candidate MUST have worked in a similar organization. E.g. a Ministry, Church or Christian based organization (only candidates from this background will be invited for interviews).
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos State (ideal candidates should be resident within the immediate environs).
Position Summary administrator
The purpose of the role is to assist, supervise and facilitate the day-to-day administrative operations of the ministry alongside the Church Administrator. This position requires an exceptional level of professionalism and the ability to work in an ever-changing environment, where multitasking, sound decision making, self-motivation, and discretion are essential.
1) Office Management and General Administrative Services
• Provide general administrative support to the ministry’s activities
• Assist in administering the ministry’s diary, arranging events and appointments and setting up meetings as required
• Order office supplies for the ministry’s use and oversees the maintenance of office equipment
• Ensure a safe and clean working environment within the building
• Review and implement procedures to ensure clear, efficient and effective operations
• Manage correspondence, including post, e-mail, and phone calls to the members
• Distribution of materials/books, planning for meeting days, sending invites and letters
• Documentation of members' information; ensuring they are updated
• Act as first point of contact for enquiries whether in person or by phone, post, and email ensuring they are dealt with politely and followed up by appropriate action
• Provide administrative support to the ministry’s board member for all matters relating to the organizations events; member visits; printed communications or via social media etc.
3) Management of the ministry’s premise and building
• Ensure the premise is clean, tidy and safe for all visitors and members
• Advise line manager of any repair as required
• Purchase sufficient materials and equipment for cleaning
• Payment of bills, vendor management etc
• Any other duty or similar responsibility assigned
• Relevant degree & certifications
Experience, skills and competencies:
• Minimum of 4 years of related experience in a faith based organization
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills – written and oral
• Strong attention to detail
• General office and clerical skills
• Confident IT skills
• Strong planning skills with the ability to work autonomously and manage workload
• Ability to work flexibly
• Sensitive listener
• Experience in dealing with matters of confidentiality
• Ability to make decisions and take an initiative
• Motivated to deliver high-quality output
• Ability to manage the unexpected
The Ministry is not a church (and so doesn't necessarily open on Sundays except there's a special programme), but an organization dedicated to Christian works, crusades and other related-events.
Open to negotiation.
Qualified FEMALE administrators with experience in a similar sector e.g. a Ministry, Church or Christian based organization should send CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘FATE-A’ as the subject of mail before 19th April, 2021 . Qualified candidates (preferably Female) will be invited for interviews.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61