Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ (475 Views)

Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 / Sell and fund Your UBA USD Prepaid Card Funds instantly / Nigeria Back In Full Blown Recession. N450/$ Expected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ by WordpressPhysco: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2021
Hi, everyone.

So, I've been using this strategy since 2020 since I lost over N50,000 to local exchangers when someone sent about $420+ PayPal funds from abroad to a friend of mine.

Since then, I went on to discover how you can make withdrawals of your funds to any Nigerian bank at N450+/$.

While you will get a Verified PayPal account for free and other resources, the main Resell guide is not for free. Just N10k only.

If you're tired of getting swiped off your funds by local exchangers or banks that give you at N380/$ and N390/$ if lucky, then this is for you, mostly for Fiverr and Upwork freelancers + affiliate marketers.

If this interests you then see how I do it in the video below.
Re: See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ by michaelbills(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sorry is Paypal Lesotho good in the long run?
Re: See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ by WordpressPhysco: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yes, it's fine. Just use valid info.
Re: See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ by WordpressPhysco: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ by samsard(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2021
WordpressPhysco:
Hi, everyone.

So, I've been using this strategy since 2020 since I lost over N50,000 to local exchangers when someone sent about $420+ PayPal funds from abroad to a friend of mine.

Since then, I went on to discover how you can make withdrawals of your funds to any Nigerian bank at N450+/$.

While you will get a Verified PayPal account for free and other resources, the main Resell guide is not for free. Just N10k only.

If you're tired of getting swiped off your funds by local exchangers or banks that give you at N380/$ and N390/$ if lucky, then this is for you, mostly for Fiverr and Upwork freelancers + affiliate marketers.

If this interests you then see how I do it in the video below.
You people will get information for free and then monetize it.
If I was selling ebook on every useful information I had I'd be a trillionaire by now

2 Likes

Re: See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ by WordpressPhysco: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2021
samsard:
You people will get information for free and then monetize it.
If I was selling ebook on every useful information I had I'd be a trillionaire by now

#1. Maybe a normal Nigerian does not love free content nor take action.

#2. Maybe because I paid heavily for the same source so I acted on it and wanna pass the same to U too.

P.S: For the record, if you go to my website you will see a lot of free ebooks given out for free.

But U know what?

We done value it Free to take action, plus I spent weeks to come up with the premium content.

U might think it's a 2 lines guide. Nope... it's both document and video content, so, it's valuable for the time spent in coming up with it.
Re: See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ by Justanodadude: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
WordpressPhysco:

, so, it's valuable for the time spent in coming up with it.
Story!
Re: See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ by WordpressPhysco: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Justanodadude:

Story!

Thank you as you're entitled to your opinion though. grin

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free Cryptocurrency 0.5 Eth ($1,448) When You Signing Up. / Free $75 Now Now / Oxford Group Real Estate & Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.