Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns (27032 Views)

Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral / Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by IMASTEX: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nbotee:
Ehn shebi US banned huawei products citing same reasons. Do me I do U man no go vex
"Spying" is the main excuse for their actions. Meanwhile, they are only having an economy fight. Each is trying to defend their own product.
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by shogsman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
just like usa did with Huawei and tiktok,this is the only 2 countries that can never be at peace with each other till the world ends,they are 2 competitive and bitter.
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by sunboy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
I see people talking about trade wars, jealousy, conspiracy theories smh

Tesla cars have cameras and sensors all outside and inside of the car ... and they all work in real time capturing every moment and stored in Tesla’s cloud.

We are in the Information Age, Facebook Google all made money from data, Tesla is collecting its own data too simple!. And such data will be used by someone.

Definitely that’s a no brainer for the intelligence community. Just common sense ... they are not banning the cars in their country, they only ban around the sensitive sites I don’t see any problem with that.

7 Likes

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Vicotex(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bampeh:
This will affect the growth of Tesla.

You see this Chinese fear them, they are about to promote their own electric produced vehicles, this news from them is to downgrade the Tesla brand.

Everybody is spying on each other

All Chinese internet enabled product is filled with malwares. People don't know that their phones snap them and record all their activities which will be sent to the manufacturers and stored in their country database.

bampeh is aware
Oga you read /watch way too much US sponsored propaganda
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Vicotex(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
martineverest:
lol...but who is feeling the heat the most? Huawei is almost dead in mobile world since trump sanctions...
Chairman you know definitely nothing about huawei
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Nbotee(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
IMASTEX:

"Spying" is the main excuse for their actions. Meanwhile, they are only having an economy fight. Each is trying to defend their own product.

Dats exactly the same words Trump used when he imposed sanctions on Huawei last year.. 2 can play the game... Dis one na big man talk to big man
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by baseb: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
martineverest:
lol...but who is feeling the heat the most? Huawei is almost dead in mobile world since trump sanctions...

Almost dead? Really?
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by hermesprogidy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nbotee:
Ehn shebi US banned huawei products citing same reasons. Do me I do U man no go vex

What do U know?? Na U kill dem?? Abi U think Huawei is only into phones?
Don't mind that dullard. Always typing nonsense.
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by baseb: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Vicotex:

Yes. I believe You 're right. The guy no too know
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by rottennaija(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
janedonez:
Jealousy and Bad Belle. Can china stand US in any tussle.?
US needs China more than China needs the US. The US is living on past glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by SIRTee15: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
In what way does USA need China except for cheap junks seen in Wal-Mart n on Amazon.
US problem are the wealthy elites who decided to move manufacturing to China for greater profits.
If both countries stop trading with each other..its china that will take the biggest hit. Ask huawei.
American manufacturers will simply move factories elsewhere...maybe africa. And USA consumers will learn not to be wasteful n be more frugal with money.

2 Likes

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by pickatyouu: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bad news for tesla and elon musk.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by doxijaw: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Everyone understands self interests and how the world works except for gullible Africans

1 Like

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by SmartPolician: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
MikeMicheal:
China is daft.
Why will USA spy with tesla, when they can easily do that with Iphones.

Till you ban Iphones the way USA banned Huawei, you guys will remain the jokers of the century.

Huncle, calm down

China is already doing so well for themselves

It's not easy to challenge almighty America

Damn it - that country (the US) invests so much in research and defense.
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by quickly: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Trump open China yansh to d world.

They spy like hell, steal designs, steal research and they don’t share with d world

No 1 counterfeit country and now they want to be forming holy

3 Likes

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by timefarm(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
I know China will still get back at Musk.

They only allowed Tesla because he builds a better EV. Plan will be to steal the technology and find a way to chase him out.
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Kingspin(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
China and its media will defend the decision made by Chinese government. But CNN and co will never respect any of decision from US government.

You can see the difference.
A house divided against its self.

1 Like

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Topmaike007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
janedonez:
carry your ignorance Waka joor you no read article come here dey comment another thing

1 Like

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by janedonez(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
carry your ignorance Waka joor you no read article come here dey comment another thing
You should hide ur ignorance instead, what ever squabble China and the US have is all about economic domination. No matter what angle or disguise it takes.

1 Like

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Topmaike007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Vicotex:

that Martin's guy dense
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Really, I was shocked electric cars are making way in the US first, and not in China. But then, I researched and I understood that ....hmmmm.... the world is shifting to something else. The big boys are trying to control everything. We will see a world where the big companies control almost everything soon. How? By controlling natural resources. How? As soon as renewable energy is promoted.....green energy....they will control the world. So, is the idea bad? Nope. Not really....but the controlling aspect is where my fear is. Tesla is making electric cars, Mr Bill Gates is promoting green energy seriously. Also, Elon Must and Jack of Twiter have promoted cryptocurrency....and guess what....energy is needed to mine cryptocurrency. Hahaha. Bill Gates is still going to be in charge. On top, Mr Gates has bought more farmland in the US than anyone else. So, start thinking.

I dont blame the Chinese for doing this. I even felt they were going to bring out electric cars out first, but the US has overtaken them. Really, China is just going to try to over take the US, but I think it is almost impossible for them.

Trump is out. Trump was the one slowing down the US in my opinion. With his huge interest in crude oil and making all his associate rich with oil....but Biden will definitely shift towards renewable energy and soon, they will ban all non renewable.
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Topmaike007(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
timefarm:
I know China will still get back at Musk.

They only allowed Tesla because he builds a better EV. Plan will be to steal the technology and find a way to chase him out.
like how they stole the one from your country
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by janedonez(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
rottennaija:
US needs China more than China needs the US. The US is living on past glory.
You guys have been singing this "US and past glory " for so long, the US still stands and will continue to.
What's my own even, have they even approved my visa?

1 Like

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Babysho(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
You gotta love China. I don't think these claims are true. I think they're just using it to hold off Tesla from Chinese roads to promote production and usage of locally made self driving cars. In fact, it's possible they allowed Tesla initially solely for research purposes grin

And they're chasing him out in a nice way probably because they know Elon is going to end up as the world's richest man for a long time. You don't want him as a total enemy.

Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by noisy45(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
janedonez:

You guys have been singing this "US and past glory " for so long, the US still stands and will continue to.
What's my own even, have they even approved my visa?

American dollar power and weapon technology and blueprint will never make China over take the USA
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Topmaike007(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
quickly:
Trump open China yansh to d world.

They spy like hell, steal designs, steal research and they don’t share with d world

No 1 counterfeit country and now they want to be forming holy
why your country too no steal? And moreover China did not travel out of there comfort zone to steal anything. The western took there companies there cos of cheap labour and the Chinese capitalize on it.

It is just like a case where you went to work in an organization and you spent years there, leave the company to build yours. Is it stealing?
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Topmaike007(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
noisy45:

American dollar power and weapon technology and blueprint will never make China over take the USA
everything get him on time oo. once upon a time Britain was the super power before USA collect themselves from them and became the next big thing and started claiming super power..

Same way other people will collect it from them soft.
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by kolaaderin: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
martineverest:
ignorance. That is all I can say.
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by olufadeke86267: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
I know China will still get back at Musk. They only allowed Tesla because he builds a better EV. Plan will be to steal the technology and find a way to chase him out.
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by Ghostrye: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
janedonez:
Lol, be underestimating China there
Re: China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mutual suspicions !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FW De Klerk Dies At 85 / Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President / Morgan Freeman Mistaken For Nelson Mandela On Billboard In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.