Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

NYSC And Breakups. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC And Breakups. (2906 Views)

Nysc / NYSC And Challenges Of Nigerian Youths / Nysc And Jamb Number_there Is Hope For Pre-degree Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC And Breakups. by Untentable: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
I want to believe NYSC causes breakups in relationships even dose destined for d altar. Am goin thru a phase with my girlfriend that I don't understand since she started NYSC. Most of her friends are males and when I complain about her sleeping in their rooms, I become the big bad wolf who is always naggin and criticising her friends. Now she has requested for a break so that she can clear her head. Now if I ask her wat she feels for me, she tells me it is complicated. This is the handiwork of NYSC scheme.

Guys and Girls, what are ur experiences when one party goes for NYSC and how do you deal with the long distance relationship?
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Untentable: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
Pls no yabis abt me being a 'mumu' or 'ode' or d girl being a 'tramp'. All I want is experiences of u guys.
Those who are able to scale thru d period unscathed shld giv d whole house tips on how dey kept d fire of dere romance burnin.
And dose who had breakups shld giv reasons and how dey found out dat dere partners were not being sincere.
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by MMM2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
bros
dot worry, just leave her after nysc she will come back weeping but remember dot go back 2 ur vomit
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by ayomide202(f): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
Its true relationships scatters durin or after nysc. I broke up wit my ex cos he serviced girls at his primary place of assignment n got 1 of dem pregnant n at my end it was really hard even nccf brodas dey harrass no b small, i did stray askd for a break though then before knowin about his own escapades
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by NDelta(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
During my NYSC I noticed how looooose some women are. GOD. Most of them have boyfriends or fiancés at home but that won't stop them from having s e x on the field, behind the bushes and with some men in their service town. Men it was fun! Some guys with good pockets slept with two/three frds. That was just a few years back. Its an opportunity to meet so many guys far away from home so most ladies make use of the opportunity. Trust me your girl has meet someone else so just move on. Even a few young married women had fun with other guys.
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by IZUKWU(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
It is all about self control.
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by vaLasce(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2011
If ur really avin problems wiv ur girl,den u shld b really happy4d scheme,coz it has shown u who she really is.
kick her2d curbs if she's bhavin funny already, . . . . . . .
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by ayosmiles(m): 3:38am On Apr 15, 2011
many gals feel its time 2 enjoy without consequencies . NYSC rel is good 4 ppl dat just wnt sex. i had some myself
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by ayosmiles(m): 3:44am On Apr 15, 2011
@ayomide my namesake. sorry bout ur BFbut u wouldnt av known if there was no preg. so thnk God he showed his true color
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Ranoscky(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2011
Untentable:

I want to believe NYSC causes breakups in relationships even dose destined for d altar. Am goin thru a phase wit my gf dat I don't understand since she started NYSC. Most of her friends are males and wen I complain abt her sleepin in their rooms I become d big bad wolf who is always naggin and criticisin her friends. Now she has requested for a break so dat she can clear her head. Now if I ask her wat she feels for me she tells me its complicated. This is d handiwork of NYSC scheme.
Guys n Gals, wat are your experiences wen one party goes for NYSC and how do u deal wit d long distance relationship?
The fvck is you stil waiting for?

Leave her and move on jare, abi she tie U with otumokpo, ni? undecided. . . .I wonder when som guys go be like me!
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by born2boink(m): 7:43am On Apr 15, 2011
Nigeria Youth Sexing Club (NYSC), she will soon be true
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by 190: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2011
born2fuck:

Nigeria Youth Sexing Club (NYSC), she will soon be true

Most do not simply know after Nysc theres more work to be done undecided
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Mcleo007(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2011
So sad a truth! Nysc after-tales are almost always bad. Guess, its a process in a relationship that brings out †ђξ individual's true nature out. Believe me, it has changed my perspective of women ever since.
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by MaxyBrown(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
I guess you are right. I can tell you firsthand, any girl that leaves you because of the "icing sugar" NYSC gives must look for the real substance afterwards. I experienced the same thing you are going thru with a lady I was engaed to about a year ago. Today I am better off for it in every regard, she is currently making frantic effort to crawl back. Its most def tooooooo late.

They say you never know what you have until you lose it, I am quick to add, you never know the joy of a new horizon until you are ready to let go of the tiny ground you currently wont let go, What is meant for you will be yours, what wont wont, stop sweating the small stuff
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Untentable: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
MaxyBrown:

I guess you are right. I can tell you firsthand, any girl that leaves you because of the "icing sugar" NYSC gives must look for the real substance afterwards. I experienced the same thing you are going thru with a lady I was engaed to about a year ago. Today I am better off for it in every regard, she is currently making frantic effort to crawl back. Its most def tooooooo late.

They say you never know what you have until you lose it, I am quick to add, [b]you never know the joy of a new horizon until you are ready to let go of the tiny ground you currently wont let go[/b], What is meant for you will be yours, what wont wont, stop sweating the small stuff

True words!!!
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
Laff wan Kill me die ohhhhhhhhhh, NYSC is an opportunity for most gurlz to explore. Especially those who went to private Uni
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Untentable: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
Na Wa for NYSC o!
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by butterflyy(f): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2011
@poster dis topic is d bomb. I av dis experience 2 share. My ex went 4 his NYSC n wen he came bak he changd automaticaly. he bcame insecure ,suspects me of unfaithflnes almost at every thing, he stalks me even wen am going 2 skul or church. goes tru my fon everyday even though he alwayz find ntn bad. n 2 make matters worst he said i shud stop seeing my gal frnds. i felt caged i had 2 leave him. lets i 4get his fon which i usualy go tru b4 nw bcomes his personal property he said. Dnt knw wat is wth NY
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by 190: 12:59am On Apr 17, 2011
therez a topic on this already
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Untentable: 2:39am On Apr 17, 2011
190:

therez a topic on this already

Didnt do a search before openin dis one. But you can assist by puttin a link of d previous thread on dis one. Tanx
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by 190: 3:35am On Apr 17, 2011
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Untentable: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Untentable: 2:38am On Apr 18, 2011
@190 Nice thread
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by 190: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2011
u welcom, hope u got as much info there as possible
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Untentable: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
@190, Tanx, I did, Though its quite disturbin dat gals who are gud whilst at home will becom somtin else wen alone wit dere peers, Same applies to guys,
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by 190: 3:40am On Apr 19, 2011
more of gurls please

nor make me vex
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by oracular: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2011
why should nysc split relationships, communication management is lacking here!
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by sylve11: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2011
190:

more of gurls please

nor make me vex

Lol grin cool
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by MMM2(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2011
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by kpolli(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
This poster is soooo right
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
almost all d girls i slept wit durin my nysc year claimed to be seriously enganged! Fear enta me walahi!
Re: NYSC And Breakups. by Damix007(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
[left][/left]

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Received Allowance For March? / My Ppa Isn't Showing / Unable To Print Relocation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.