Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy (24391 Views)

Governor Ortom's Convoy Accident: 2 Lawmakers, Supporters Injured (photo) / Governor Ortom’s Convoy Involved In Accident in Abuja, No Casualty / Governor Ortom's Convoy Arrests Cows For Open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by gaddafe(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Only God knows how these governors do escape such attack, many times with no blood spill at all in this same Nigeria we are.
Let them also experience what we masses are passing through so that they can understand the level of insecurity in this nation and sit tight to find solution to it.

Some times, I’m tempted to believe these attacks are staged

The simple explanation is that, 24/7 the governor's are with AK47. Lots of it. All the governors security were with it. If you also had one and you are attacked by the herdmen, your chances of survival will also be very high. This is why I keep saying you all should arm yourselves and don't listen to any nonsense the government and their agents here in Nairaland are saying. You are the only one that can protect yourself not any security outfit.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by Rawhumper(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
They Are really PUSSIES ready ready to be bleeped hard!!

I urge The middle belt boys to stop been pussies, its time to Close your legs and stop the fuckery These dirty northern scums have been humping You.

WAKE UP FOR THE SOUTH ESPECIALLY THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE READY TO HELP YOU TO ERADICATE THESE PUSSY EATERS AND BLOOD THIRSTY SWINES FROM THE FACE OF NIGERIA.

quote author=EKONGKING post=100046927]Cant understand why TIVs are folding their hands and getting decimated by the fulani.
During civil war ,the middle belt used to be backone of the army ,Now these middle belt people have become PusSY in front of fulanis.

Can anyone pray tell me why ,a once fearful warriors during civil war period ,became modern day beggars.

C.C omenka ,MMgrills[/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by LordOfTheGame: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Amotolongbo:
is that all?

I thought I would see creativity and not some gutter words

Hahahahahahah Hahahahaha I thought he was going drop atomic bomb or at least invoke some powers to action but alas, just words. Na waoh...
Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by lillsmart121(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
to me this is a disregarded report, and what I know is that benue is obviously faced with a lot of challenges, I think it's time to consider anarchy
Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by heendrix(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Only God knows how these governors do escape such attack, many times with no blood spill at all in this same Nigeria we are.
Let them also experience what we masses are passing through so that they can understand the level of insecurity in this nation and sit tight to find solution to it.

You're not far from the truth, how he narrated the incident on TV made me say same thing exactly. that attack was staged
Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by calcal: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
MaY God help him,but they should not enter indigenous igbo territory In benue
I think they want to kill governor of Benue state
After his fracas with Bauchi governor

This is a sitting governor, the only genuine governor in this country, a governor that stands for his own people.

Now, the Fulani government wants to kill him.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2021
My own take is this:
How did this people become so well armed?
Who is supplying them with logistics(I.e cars,motorcycles,food,water etc)?
Because even if they were invited in 2015 to help remove GEJ...its been 6 years now and they seem to have penetrated every corner of the country.

I'm sure we already know that there is a high powered and highly placed people behind this whole madness
Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Your comment reeks of ignorance..
Whether its intentional or just plain mental laziness I dont know.
A simple 2 minute google search will show you all the governors that lost aides to attack.Funny enough it's only the Borno state governor that comes to mind.
Personally though I have lumped all the governors together in the same whatsapp group of The oppressors,although ortom has been speaking out recently.
You guys are sitting ducks waiting to be plucked
You think feigning unconcern will save you?It won't.
Indulging in conspiracy theories will only divert your energy to waste.
Be vigilant
Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by Shinzokiyotake(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Earlystar698:
he should call ESN ASAP!
And what will ESN do?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by xpansion(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
better than being a necromaniac you are.
Well, only dead body attracts dead brain like you

Omo na u win this battle. With this line, you finish this guy chiaaa
Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by xpansion(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
StoneColdStun:

Forget all your grammar it doesn't change the fact that youre a dyke.

The girl sha win u o
Re: Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy by xpansion(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
StoneColdStun:

I'm done here

U dey run. U don see match lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio, Senators Console The Family Of Senator Ubah (Pictures) / Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen / N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.