Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Need A Blogger To Work With As A Team - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Blogger To Work With As A Team (230 Views)

Join A Team Of Achievers In Oxford Group / Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? / 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Blogger To Work With As A Team by 9ja2geez(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hello everyone.

My name is Godwin Samuel, am a blogger. I want a team to work with, even if it's one Blogger, I know it's not going to be easy at first, but if we start I will start paying.

I know many of us wants to own a blog too, but what if you start with a blog and become an owner of it too. I created the blog in 2017 then moved to WordPress 2019. I need a team that will see the dream of the blog. (Note just a team)

Sometimes if we don't get jobs we create them, we all are not made to work for people and get paid, sometimes we are made to pay people.

If you are a good Blogger, and you don't have a blog, call me 09074936812 LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE OUR DREAMS

Re: I Need A Blogger To Work With As A Team by Armelia1: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Godwin Samuel I am Armelia, I sent you a text on WhatsApp that I want to be part of your team, I am still waiting for your reply. I do have a blog of my own, but I still need to monitized it.(09064560267 my WhatsApp number)
Re: I Need A Blogger To Work With As A Team by KOKOHANDS: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why not get successful first, then people will naturally want to partner you.

(1) (Reply)

Special Needs Trainee Teachers @ Ilupeju / Driver With 10 Years Driving Experience (in Abuja) Needs A New Job!!! / Experienced Drivers Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.