Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde (22003 Views)

Makinde: No Governor Received ₦‎30 Billion, Akpabio just playing politics / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by kovic7(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gamer999:
no sir, I'm in school
oh, nice one. I beg olosho center dey Okene?? give me directions Bro. I serve and love in the church and they won't let me bring a girl into the place. a brotha is s*x starved...
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Gamer999: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
kovic7:

oh, nice one. I beg olosho center dey Okene?? give me directions Bro. I serve and love in the church and they won't let me bring a girl into the place. a brotha is s*x starved...
where in okene are you serving? BTW wetin carry you go stay for church?
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Kay25(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
FrLukas:

Then I'm afraid his best is not good enough.

Have you been to those villages sacked by the bastard called Wakili the Fulani man?

If you have, you won't defend Makinde at all.

One man, carving out an empire for himself and raising an army in your state and you pretend you don't know anything about it?

That's not negligence at all. That's sheer stupidity.

Do you know the story of how Boko Haram started in the North?

I was in Plateau state doing my NYSC when they started in 2009.
I won't defend seyi on some steps he took but he has been retracing it now though he is much more incapacitated as a cso of the state since he has no control over the police..The problem is more of the centralised govt once there is devolution of power folks like seyi would do better

1 Like

Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kay25:

I won't defend seyi on some steps he took but he has been retracing it now though he is much more incapacitated as a cso of the state since he has no control over the police..The problem is more of the centralised govt once there is devolution of power folks like seyi would do better

I used to admire the man greatly. In fact his handling of the Covid and EndSars crises was masterful.

But the excuse that because of the centralized government in Nigeria he is incapacitated is an argument that is tired already.

The governors in Nigeria collect billions in security votes for their states every month. An amount they are not required to give account of by law.

He, in particular is the C-in-C of the Amotekun corp in Oyo state. The fact that he folded his arms while the killings were ongoing makes him complicit.

How can a bandit from Mali enter Oyo state, draw a red circle around some communities in your state and declare them his zone, chasing the inhabitants, your own people whom you govern, away from there, and then when a saviour rose up to defend his people all you could do was address a press conference asking people not to take laws into their own hands.

You weren't concerned about the lives of the people of your state murdered by these miscreants. You were more concerned with the Fulanis' safety in your state. The same Fulani killing your own people o.

No, he's a big disappointment, I swear he fvcked up big time and whatever he does from henceforth will always be coloured by the fact that he folded his arms while his people were killed, kidnapped, raped and maimed.

1 Like

Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by kovic7(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gamer999:
where in okene are you serving? BTW wetin carry you go stay for church?
I bin no want stress of teaching in schools jor. I dear near AEDC station. that deeper life church before AFIMS hotel, when coming from total
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Kay25(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
FrLukas:

I used to admire the man greatly. In fact his handling of the Covid and EndSars crises was masterful.

But the excuse that because of the centralized government in Nigeria he is incapacitated is an argument that is tired already.

The governors in Nigeria collect billions in security votes for their states every month. An amount they are not required to give account of by law.

He, in particular is the C-in-C of the Amotekun corp in Oyo state. The fact that he folded his arms while the killings were ongoing makes him complicit.

How can a bandit from Mali enter Oyo state, draw a red circle around some communities in your state and declare them his zone, chasing the inhabitants, your own people whom you govern, away from there, and then when a saviour rose up to defend his people all you could do was address a press conference asking people not to take laws into their own hands.

You weren't concerned about the lives of the people of your state murdered by these miscreants. You were more concerned with the Fulanis' safety in your state. The same Fulani killing your own people o.

No, he's a big disappointment, I swear he fvcked up big time and whatever he does from henceforth will always be coloured by the fact that he folded his arms while his people were killed, kidnapped, raped and maimed.
I agree he folded his arm at a point trying to play politics but he is come off it yet the government at the top is the one allowing this insecurity to reign..security votes to state is just like bribe for shut up
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kay25:

I agree he folded his arm at a point trying to play politics but he is come off it yet the government at the top is the one allowing this insecurity to reign..security votes to state is just like bribe for shut up

Then let him use that bribe judiciously to secure his people's lives.

Many Yorubas in Diaspora who bought farmlands in Oyo state have stopped farming. That's a loss of revenue to the government.

1 Like

Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Kay25(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
FrLukas:

Then let him use that bribe judiciously to secure his people's lives.

Many Yorubas in Diaspora who bought farmlands in Oyo state have stopped farming. That's a loss of revenue to the government.
unmmm..Once he stops the second term bid he would do better..d major problem of Nigerian politicians is the bid for a second term
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kay25:

unmmm..Once he stops the second term bid he would do better..d major problem of Nigerian politicians is the bid for a second term

It can't be the second term he's after, otherwise he would do a much better job in this first term.

My thought is that he is aiming higher - Presidency.

If it was the 2nd term he was after, he doesn't owe the federal anything as an opposition governor, so he should have dealt with the errant Fulanis mercilessly and attracted the love of his people.
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Gamer999: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
kovic7:

I bin no want stress of teaching in schools jor. I dear near AEDC station. that deeper life church before AFIMS hotel, when coming from total
no be lie, you near my hood be that I wish I dey
I for carry you walka... Our babes are very beautiful and lovingly lovely. They are not into prostitution, we have morals but I fr find babe for you wey go dey give you strafing on a steady FOC grin
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by kovic7(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gamer999:
no be lie, you near my hood be that I wish I dey
I for carry you walka... Our babes are very beautiful and lovingly lovely. They are not into prostitution, we have morals but I fr find babe for you wey go dey give you strafing on a steady FOC grin

Bro, share me this soap na, once in a while, I fit dey move her to AFIMS go tidy things I beg...

you know na Muslim babes full here and to dey stand talk with them dey fear me plus as church worker things....
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Gamer999: 12:22am On Mar 22, 2021
kovic7:

Bro, share me this soap na, once in a while, I fit dey move her to AFIMS go tidy things I beg...

you know na Muslim babes full here and to dey stand talk with them dey fear me plus as church worker things....
I understand, that affirms be like transcop/Sheraton for their eyes just about any babe go gree Come meet you for there plus, you com be youth coppa... But unfortunately I no fit help you cause I no dey around. When are you passing out??
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by kovic7(m): 1:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Gamer999:
I understand, that affirms be like transcop/Sheraton for their eyes just about any babe go gree Come meet you for there plus, you com be youth coppa... But unfortunately I no fit help you cause I no dey around. When are you passing out??

Nov, but I'll be there till December
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Kay25(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

It can't be the second term he's after, otherwise he would do a much better job in this first term.

My thought is that he is aiming higher - Presidency.

If it was the 2nd term he was after, he doesn't owe the federal anything as an opposition governor, so he should have dealt with the errant Fulanis mercilessly and attracted the love of his people.
presidency kee��not now not even 2023 he should know that
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Kay25:

presidency kee��not now not even 2023 he should know that

He's the only very relevant PDP governor, so he may be thinking it's his time.
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Gamer999: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2021
kovic7:

Nov, but I'll be there till December
alright, I should be around by June God willing.
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by kovic7(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Gamer999:
alright, I should be around by June God willing.
gbayi my brother
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Gamer999: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2021
kovic7:

gbayi my brother
we go flex okene grin cool
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by kovic7(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Gamer999:
we go flex okene grin cool
I believe you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Kay25(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
FrLukas:

He's the only very relevant PDP governor, so he may be thinking it's his time.
that's too far thinking
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kay25:

that's too far thinking

Don't trust any politician o.

1 Like

Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Kay25(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
FrLukas:

Don't trust any politician o.
that's true

1 Like

Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by seglabsy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
laurel03:
Won ti ya were niyen. BRF to this Audio Gomina that environment of Ibadan is messed up again.. road side trading everywhere and Hausa beggers messing up the society. security zero and so on.
ODE, ARINDIN
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by laurel03(m): 3:11am On Jan 25, 2022
seglabsy:
ODE, ARINDIN
Oloshi Oponu...
Re: No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde by Lifestone(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2022
ProfessorBerlin:
when there is no tangible projects to embark on, dey talk nonsense
When last were you in Oyo State? He is trying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi: Igboho's Travail Avoidable If He Had Listened To Good Advice / APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll / The Arrestors Of Today Would Be Arrested Tomorrow - Fayose Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.