Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Your Advice And Suggestions Can Go A Long Way In A Brothers Life. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Advice And Suggestions Can Go A Long Way In A Brothers Life. (293 Views)

I Need Your Advice And Opinions / Switch Of Names On Certificate: Help!!!! Save A Brothers Career Urgently !!! / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice And Suggestions Can Go A Long Way In A Brothers Life. by forghe(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good afternoon NLs

I need your advice and suggestions.
As a fresh graduate of Sociology, its being quite tough and challenging getting a job. Some reasons being that my CV is not rich and the talks that follows not having extra certifications.

Its has left me thinking, of necessary certifications to get in line with my first degree in order to have a good chance in the labour market.
And I'm currently not working, so any job offer or business idea is also welcomed.

Thank you as I anticipate your advice.

I'll appreciate if this gets to the front page
Re: Your Advice And Suggestions Can Go A Long Way In A Brothers Life. by UkBalesNig(f): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Entrepreneuship is the way

1 Like

Re: Your Advice And Suggestions Can Go A Long Way In A Brothers Life. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Check my signature or the topic on my profile if you have what it takes

1 Like

Re: Your Advice And Suggestions Can Go A Long Way In A Brothers Life. by forghe(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
UkBalesNig:
Entrepreneuship is the way
Any business suggestions
Re: Your Advice And Suggestions Can Go A Long Way In A Brothers Life. by forghe(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
RenerdsMedia:
Check my signature or the topic on my profile if you have what it takes

Thank you.
I'll pass
Re: Your Advice And Suggestions Can Go A Long Way In A Brothers Life. by elvhinzey(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's prudent of you to speak out in a time as this.
Are you a serving corp' member?

Before i go further, 'Entrepreneurship' is the way. Having and earning from 'skills' is invaluable.

Listen up, please!
If you have an android phone or system and internet connection with the right mindset; kindly search for 'Olufukeji Ejimi Adegbeye' or 'Sunshine Scalping Strategy' on Facebook.

He's a low-key Forex magnate.

Do all that is required of you, OK.

Please!

Tell him, my mentor, that i recommended him to you. Gaiya Joseph, is my name.

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Artificial Intelligence Masterclass Training / Air Conditioner Blowing Warm Air? Here’s What Has Gone Wrong! / Career Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.