Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday (53824 Views)

DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos / Mr Eazi Celebrates Temi Otedola On Her 22nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by veekid(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2021

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Yewandequeen(f): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tannhauser:

Change your circle, my then girlfriend now wife refused to collect a dime from me then....but we usually exchanged gifts on special occasions!

Stop dating olosho disguised as girlfriend, unable no go hear. angry
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by DEMZEE(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
I won't b surprised if they don't get married
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Jaqenhghar: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

You say wetin?
You don't know females.....they derive pleasure in spending guys money...even if they are rich or their parents are rich.....
Spending guys money gives them orgasm..
So if you think because you are a fine boy...and you will get a girl from a wealthy family so that you won't be spending then you are wasting your time..you better go and huzzle...because even female from rich home are attracted to already made niggarrrrs
Don't mind him. Niggerians have got to be the most ignorant MFs on this planet.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tannhauser:

Change your circle, my then girlfriend now wife refused to collect a dime from me then....but we usually exchanged gifts on special occasions!

Stop dating olosho disguised as girlfriend, unable no go hear. angry
How many are they in Nigeria? you are lucky doesn't mean others are, my woman also is financially independent, she rarely ask me for money because she earns alot but that doesn't mean I don't give her gifts and she reciprocate the same thing too.

with the amount of poverty in Nigeria, it's very rare to see any Nigerian lady spending much on her boyfriend, it's always the other way round

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by onyenatruchi: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
That's none of my business sha undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by 360command: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
How old is the girl?
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by tutudesz: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ambber:
the tables are turned in this case. Mr. Eazi is the Chioma of this relationship
shocked Eazi na the Chioma of the relationship grin

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Perfectman91:
The only guy in Nigeria that doesn't give his babe money
grin grin grin Wierd fact Bro
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by nedekid: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Island this island that, better marry her now before a wiser guy steps up to the plate.
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Olodo24: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Perfectman91:
The only guy in Nigeria that doesn't give his babe money
who told you? When you love someone, you must spend on him/her.
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by aBrokeRichDude: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Temi Otedola takes Mr Eazi on a private island treat on her birthday wink
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by gbagyiza: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Not hating but saying it as it is.. Camera love no dey too last. I wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Jaqenhghar: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bouz:
grin grin grin Wierd fact Bro
What fact? Because her father is wealthy means she is father christmas abi. Thats why rich men dey use una head anyhow. If una see big man una go turn house boy. Big man go use you troway

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by dangotesmummy: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

You say wetin?
You don't know females.....they derive pleasure in spending guys money...even if they are rich or their parents are rich.....
So if you think because you are a fine boy...and you will get a girl from a wealthy family so that you won't be spending then you are wasting your time..you better go and huzzle...because even female from rich home are attracted to already made niggarrrrs
One babe for near my house ...nor dey green greet me before unto say her papa owe small money.......but when i manage buy my low budget ass voltron car......na im she start to dey greet me........anything make me fit collect my lexus RX 350 ehnnnn....then i go near her well make i bang her shaperly
fake lifer

So you want to live a fake life because of sex

Shioorrr

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Jaqenhghar: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
How many are they in Nigeria? you are lucky doesn't mean others are, my woman also is financially independent, she rarely ask me for money because she earns alot but that doesn't mean I don't give her gifts and she reciprocate the same thing too.

with the amount of poverty in Nigeria, it's very rare to see any Nigerian lady spending much on her boyfriend, it's always the other way round

These are the types of women that spend on a man

A woman who her man spends on her and she wants to reciprocate

An ugly ( usually fat ) woman with low self esteem who is ready to pay to keep a man

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by dangotesmummy: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:
I won't b surprised if they don't get married
bad belle

Always having orgasm on tragedies
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by salford1: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
This guy doesn't release hits again after meeting otedola pikin.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by DEMZEE(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
dangotesmummy:
bad belle

Always having orgasm on tragedies

Just saying my shit

Why wud a guy, a high value guy date for more than 6 months sef without marrying his bitch??
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by promzy555(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wen moni day, love dey swta
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by 5anadaplate: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Awnnnn
God when
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by dangotesmummy: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
DEMZEE:

Just saying my shit

Why wud a guy, a high value guy date for more than 6 months sef without marrying his bitch??
everybody has choices and reasons they make the decisions they do.

Take it easy o shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Hamiltonii: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sakobaba:
I no no why eazi never wipe this girl Belle. Until one big boy come collect am for your hand before your eye clear abi.
It's not by appearance o...her cvnt fit dey too wide for him liking.
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
All these ko necessary, “keep your private life off social media” A wise Man Said.
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by geezyk(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Who took who?

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by ThiagoKid(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

You say wetin?
One babe for near my house ...nor dey green greet me before unto say her papa owe small money.......but when i manage buy my low budget ass voltron car......na im she start to dey greet me........anything make me fit collect my lexus RX 350 ehnnnn....then i go near her well make i bang her shaperly
You don buy your mama that car wey u promise am last year?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by pointstores(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nice
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Jerryherd: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mr Eazi better give Temi belle... Naso Tyga be dey form Yemi my lover for Kyle Jenner till another man chook her belle
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Ayo2004: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
salford1:
This guy doesn't release hits again after meeting otedola pikin.
Person wey dey win Latin grammy and
feature biggest artistes in the world
After Burna,wizkid and Davido,na him he the biggest international artiste from Nigeria
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by savageyoungboy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Eazi Eazi Eazi
How many times I call your name?
Una dor dey oppress us now
I nor wan here saweetie and quavo later on
Any way
Happy birthday to Temi, more life and prosperity
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

What fact? Because her father is wealthy means she is father christmas abi. Thats why rich men dey use una head anyhow. If una see big man una go turn house boy. Big man go use you troway
A rich man show me my own means to survivial, because your own use you do house boy no mean say every body own be like that, by the way eazi no dey after her money, my point is that she is not a liability to Mr eazi.
Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by DEMZEE(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
dangotesmummy:
everybody has choices and reasons they make the decisions they do.

Take it easy o shocked lipsrsealed

It doesn't make sense to me tho

Dating for years and u are a high value guy, it's nansense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Rocks Light-Up Shoes (Photos) / Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.