Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut (7819 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Ctorch: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nigerian musician turned entertainment blogger, Tunde Ednut has confirmed the rumors’ that Chioma has refused to allow Davido to see his son, Ifeanyi.

Top blogger Cutie Julls had initially made the revelation some weeks ago when Davido was involved in a cheating scandal with American model Mya Yafai.

According to Cutie, Chioma moved out of Davido’s house and has denied him access to see Ifeanyi since last year September.

Tunde has now taken to social media to hint that the Jowo crooner is still having trouble seeing his son.

“May we not marry someone that will send us to our early grave or put us in trouble oo! Ah, some people are wicked to the extent of denying you from seeing your own child.

You will try every means, but they will fight back and say NO! Pikin wey me and you fuvck born? Aaaaaah! GOD HELP US ooo! Make we no meet the devil on earth.”

As a form of subtle confirmation of the story, Davido liked Tunde Ednut’s Instagram post as seen below:

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by UkBalesNig(f): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Relationship Wahala

1 Like

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hian
Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good, Davido even liked Tunde post.

It is right time Chioma lifts her image from the pit she has been dumped into..

The boys name is Ifeanyi...and Davido is a Yoruba man who has not paid any dime on Chioma head.

How can such man go about saying Ifeanyi is his son?

When and where?

How?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by nyiamfrank: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tunde head, nut Don loose

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Nbotee(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
First things first dat one na their business, na dem know wetin dem get before and now... Secondly there wasn't anywhere the message confirmed he was talking about Davido

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by DaddyRochie1642: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The boys name is Ifeanyi...and Davido is a Yoruba man who has not paid any dime on Chioma head.

When and where?

How?

So that's why she should deny him from seeing his own son abi?,.... do unto others what you want others to do unto you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by majamajic(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
According to tradition ( Chioma's ) , the child belongs to her father and not David , for now !

16 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Monogamy: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
And why should that be Ednut's headache.

It seems the guy is idle

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by lilvicky68(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wetin concern tunde with this matter self..busy body

1 Like

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

So that's why she should deny him from seeing his own son abi?,.... do unto others what you want others to do unto you.

How is the boy Davido's son?

When and how did that happen?

Ifeanyi's biological father is Chioma father.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by DaddyRochie1642: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ifeanyi's biological father is Chioma father.[/b]

Is it Chioma's Father that got Chioma pregnant?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Who gave birth to Chioma?

And has the person given out her hand in marriage?

11 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Omihanifa: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
The davido too should put his dick in check

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by BigSarah(f): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lies , where's the hint that it's chioma.... Because David liked the post hian oh

1 Like

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by DaddyRochie1642: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Who gave to Chioma?

And has the person given out her hand in marriage?

Oga no worry,
Just pray a Female whether you're married to her or not Never denies you access to seeing your own child, then you go understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by StoneColdStun: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Lies , where's the hint that it's chioma.... Because David liked the post hian oh
Hmmm.......i just stumbled on your profile pics and I must confess you're the bomb.

Your Bakassi is one of the 7th wonder!
Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Onyi22(f): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wahala be like Watin again?
Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by pepperdemzombie: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
majamajic:
According to tradition ( Chioma's ) , the child belongs to her father and not David , for now !
Who owns the ones with Flavour and Timaya?
Why did Linda name her son after Sholaye?,Who paid her bride price?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by pepperdemzombie: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

When and where?

How?
Why is Flavour and Timaya saying children belong to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why is Flavour and Timaya saying children belong to them?

Flavour knows our tradition and knows possibly how to settle the traditional hurdles.

Timaya, I don't know about him.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by pepperdemzombie: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Before you open your mouth to say Davido cheated, just first remind yourself that Chioma is cheating with Peruzzi and disguising as cousin.
So, ask yourself if you can marry a person you detect is fvcking your friend under your nose.

Serves all of them right, who goes after ladies their men don't marry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by pepperdemzombie: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Flavour knows our tradition and knows possibly how to settle the traditional hurdles.

Timaya, I don't know about him.
Please explain Flavour and tradition, the children are always with him and nobody is pressing him online to marry anybody.
Once they have a son for you, to them, it is like they are holding the keys to your life.
She wants to use that as a bait for marriage? E go shock am!
Shebi we don see justice for precious, e remain justice for Chioma! But she should remember she once made a post that Davido never touched her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Faber(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ifeanyichukwu nwafo Owerri, na im one Coach of Frog Voice FC want claim say na im pikin. hahahaha

In Owerri and almost all parts of Igboland, if you want claim your son, marry the mama or you leave the mama and the son alone. Na the maternal family get am.

While others were breaking grounds and winning Grammy, na to dey pursue woman up and down na im the Coach of Frog Voice FC sabi.
Davido don enter one chance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Dalil8: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
majamajic:

Na chioma papa give am belle? E be lyk say u high.

Dem neva born d woman wey go deny me access to my own pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Faber(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dalil8:

Dem no born you well to come pregnant my sis and no gree marry her. And later come claim her pikin. New recruits for APAMS funeral undertaker's go use ur corpse take dance for streets...them go throw you up and down till you get sense.

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Please explain Flavour and tradition, the children are always with him and nobody is pressing him online to marry anybody.
Once they have a son for you, to them, it is like they are holding the keys to your life.
She wants to use that as a bait for marriage? E go shock am!
Shebi we don see justice for precious, e remain justice for Chioma! But she should remember she once made a post that Davido never touched her.

David that I know won't marry that senseless girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by hollah123: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Faber:

Dem no born you well to come pregnant my sis and no gree marry her. And later come claim her pikin. New recruits for APAMS funeral undertaker's go use ur corpse take dance for streets...them go throw you up and down till you get sense.
no need to argue with people like u,Na court go settle everything once DNA confirms Davido is the father.

Forget all those your laws in Igbo land, Nigerian constitutional law supercedes it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Falomo211(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I no understand for this their tradition ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by pepperdemzombie: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
David that I know won't marry that senseless girl
Even if Davido is stupid, is his family stupid?
Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by Godsage(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ifeanyi's biological father is Chioma father.[/b]
Biological father??
Na ment dey worry you

Cultural/tribal father stil dey ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is Preventing Davido From Seeing His Son, Ifeanyi- Tunde Ednut by majamajic(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dalil8:

No it doesn't work that way , where are u from ? I need relocate to your state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos | Actress Regina Daniels Got Her Leg Amputated / Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim K With Hot Curvy Body (photos) / Pictures of Aki And Pawpaw Dressed As Females. Who Is Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.