Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria (327 Views)

How To Beat Cbn $20 International Shopping Limit / Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) / We Are Offer International Account For Easy Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
We are proud to offer an international personal shopping service from South Africa to residents in Nigeria.

Our services include;
* professional Personal shopping service and shipping of goods to Nigeria via airfreight and sea freight.
* Pick up of your items anywhere in South Africa and subsequent delivery to Nigeria.
* Payment of funds to loved ones, schools, etc. in South Africa
* Search and bookings of hotels and business meeting places in South Africa
* Search for machinery fabricators and or suppliers of goods, services or products in South Africa.
* We can help you find a school and assist with admission followup.
* We will help you buy gifts, pack them and label them for delivery to loved ones in South Africa.

Our service fees are pocket friendly. Try us today, and you will be glad you did. Waiting to hear from you!

To reach us on any of the aforementioned services, please call or WhatsApp with details of the service you need to:
+2348108128223, +27722960215 or email: howfar@lagostojozi.com

Or visit our page here: https://lagostojozi.com/international-personal-shopping/

Re: I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2021
We are loading shipment for delivery to Lagos on Friday. If you have an item that needs to be bought in South Africa and delivered to Lagos, get in touch. We will be glad to assist you.

Re: I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
For international professional and personal shopping service and shipping of goods to Nigeria via airfreight and sea freight, contact me for all your service needs.
Re: I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
We offer pick up of items anywhere in South Africa and the subsequent delivery to any part of Nigeria
Re: I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Do you have items you want to buy in South Africa? Speak to me today
Re: I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Have you bought items in South Africa and looking for ways to ship them to Nigeria? Holla for good, pocket friendly quotes
Re: I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2021
We can help you make payment for goods you want to buy in South Africa. We offer professional sourcing of goods and services, verification of information, shipment of your items from any corner of South Africa to any State in Nigeria. Ask for more details.
Re: I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 3:04am On Aug 22
I offer international personal shopping service from Johannesburg, South Africa to Lagos, Nigeria. Reach out for assistance with either airfreight or Seafreight of your goods to your doorstep in Nigeria. Contact us today on +2347061453924 or +27722960215

(1) (Reply)

Grab This Once In A Lifetime Opportunity / How To Sell Your Old Phones For #250,000 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.