Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Do You Know That God Did Not Spare His Son ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That God Did Not Spare His Son ? (169 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That God Did Not Spare His Son ? by ochibuogwu5: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
IF GOD DID NOT SPARE HIS SON ?
"He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?"
(Romans 8:32 NKJV)
If Abbah Father did not spare His Only Begotten Son from the gruesome death on the Cross of Calvary and the eternal punishment of hell-fire in order to give human beings salvation, what makes you think/presume salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified is optional ?

Why would God go through such gruesome process to save mankind and yet people still take salvation in Christ Jesus for granted or those who have believed are still playing with the flesh/sinful-attractions/sinful-appearances as if it is a joke ?

If God did not spare His only Son the torments of eternal hell-fire, will those who have believed before, misused grace and returned to the vomit of their flesh/sinfulness without repentance unto death be spared of eternal damnation ?

If God did not spare His only Son the horrible pains of hell-fire that made Him to cry "My God, My God why have you forsaken me..." will He spare those in other religion who are hearing about God's grace of redeeming mankind only found in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and yet reject this goodnews even till their biological death ?

Repent from sin(unbelief in Jesus Christ Crucified) and believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, resurrected and Glorified because the kingdom of God is near at hand (Mark 1:14-15)

Are you convicted as a sinner by the Holy Spirit through this message and you want to receive Jesus Christ into your life now ?

Declare this prayer commitment:
Father, I come to you now because I agree that I am a sinner, I ask you to forgive all my sin because of the death and resurrection of your Son Jesus Christ, receive me as your child, fill me with your Holy Spirit and grace that will sustain me within your presence till the end in Jesus Name. Amen.

If the Holy Spirit convicted you and you made this decision/commitment, you are welcome to the Family of God. Get a holy bible(hardcopy/softcopy), start studying it while asking the Holy Spirit to give you revelation of Jesus Christ who is now the new life that you are carrying within your mortal-body, meet people around you who have been Christians before you and request to do bible studies with them, join any fellowship/church close to you where Jesus Christ Crucified alone is preached from the holy bible as the only means of human salvation, make yourself regularly available for bible studies and always ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His Grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ new covenant teachings to you.

If you are convinced that we can mutually encourage each other’s faith, you can send me an inbox message on any of my social media handle.

Abbah Father, only you can draw men to Jesus hence we ask for your grace that releases the revelation of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified upon all human beings in our generation beyond what we can preach/write/think/pray/imagine in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Do You Know That God Did Not Spare His Son ? by ochibuogwu5: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Do You Know That God Did Not Spare His Son ? by xproducer: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
It is all very serious business!

Behold, all souls are Mine; The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine; The soul who sins shall die." - Ezekiel 18:4

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," - Romans 3:23

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:23

"For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!” - Ezekiel 18:32

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.” - Revelation 2:11
The second death - Revelation 21:8

-----------

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy." - Psalm 145:8
Re: Do You Know That God Did Not Spare His Son ? by Fleshrev: 1:29am On Mar 21, 2021
That's why Jesus said he came to show you the way. That's also why ALL his disciples died gruesome deaths for the gospel. Suddenly we know more than the disciples and would rather chill in air-conditioned temples. If you're not ready to die for Christ you're not going to any heaven. Jesus said preach the gospel to the world. Go to Iran and see if you won't join the disciples if you decide to preach on the street, in one far village there.

(1) (Reply)

Indonesia Cathedral Rocked By Suspected Palm Sunday Suicide Bomb / Happy Easter Celebration 2021! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, April 13, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.