Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. (2867 Views)

IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Count Us Out Of Your Biafra, We Are Not Interested- Anambra Assembly / Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Madmadrevo:
I am from Enugu state,were r u from?answer dis question and watch me keep shut like u said.

And you are disturbing yourself on decision of Anambra people of having no interest in biafra..

What is your business here.
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Boomark(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You have no right to speak for Anambra. keep shut

I don't know if you know that you are really wasting your time? No one has told you.

Seriously you people are wasting your precious time. You don't know anything at all. Go to the villages and learn from the people.

You are free to jubilate whenever any support group issue any statement. If baba will give me money, I will issue statement for you and adadike to jubilate, while I donated some part of the money to our security. If you know you know, if you don't know you will never know.

We the indispensable Igbo people are happy to make people happy.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Boomark:

I don't know if you know that you are really wasting your time? No one has told you.

Seriously you people are wasting your precious time. You don't know anything at all. Go to the villages and learn from the people.

You are free to jubilate whenever any support group issue any statement. If baba will give me money, I will issue statement for you and adadike to jubilate, while I donated some part of the money to our security. If you know you know, if you don't know you will never know.

We the indispensable Igbo people are happy to make people happy.

Lamentations..

Lol
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Boomark(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lamentations..

Lol

I am happy that I made you happy. See how you are now laughing from ear to ear. That's why you guys need us badly. wink

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Boomark:

I am happy that I made you happy. See how you are now laughing from ear to ear. That's why you guys need us badly. wink

Lamentation.
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by ThatFairGuy1: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
November1857:
ThatFairFulaniGUY1 angry
Take this, it cures HBP

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by November1857(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Take this, it cures HBP
ThatFairFulaniGUY1

The most handsome fulani man across Sahara Africa ...

Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by EastisBae: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ctorch:
[s]We are not Interested, Anambra state breaks out from Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu is fooling himself.

Indigenes of Anambra State under the auspices of Anambra Peoples Assembly (APA), yesterday denounced the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, and his struggle for secession.
The Assembly, which declared that Anambra people will participate in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the state, warned biafra agitators to maintain a distance from the state.
According to a statement signed by its coordinator, Mazi Nnamdi Okorafor, the group noted that the people of Anambra State are law-abiding and will not be dragged along by any individual or group of persons.
“I will assume that there are no men in Igbo land, if we allow a small boy to drag all of us into war against Nigeria through hate speech,” he said.
Okorafor, who noted that being Igbo does not automatically translate to membership of IPOB, said Kanu is not a leader of the Igbos.
”Nnamdi Kanu is making a fool of himself, very soon his paymasters will distance themselves from him. He and his illiterate minions will be dancing alone in the market square naked. Being Igbo does not mean you are an IPOB member, neither does being an IPOB leader makes you the leader of the Igbos,” he stated.
He also described Kanu as a confusionist who suggest ideas capable of destroying lives, while he left his family in United Kingdom.
”Let truth be told. But with due respect to the right thinking and illustrious sons and daughters of Abia State. Let me ask these questions, When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man to warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu to order Anambra people not to vote while his Abia governor is still on seat? Why would the good, wise and hard-working Anambra sons and daughters listen to a guy man who kept his wife and kids in London come here to suggest what is capable of destroying the lives of young Anambra youths. Anambra people should not allow anybody to toy with their future and destiny,” Okorafor added.

According to him; “We agree that self-determination is the right of every person or group in Nigeria, that being said. We hereby declare that Anambra state has distanced self from Biafra struggle. All Biafra activists and agitators are warned to leave Anambra and return to their various states of origin. We are too big to be dragged along by any person or group of persons. Anambra state indigenes and lawful residents will register and participate fully in the forthcoming governorship elections.

http://leadership.ng/2017/06/30/anambra-secedes-biafra/[/s]

How much were these fools paid to write this nonsense?!

Imagine the sort of question a human being asking, "when did Abia people became wiser than Anambra people" and you tell me this bastard is not cursed? Was there anything like Anambra state in 1970? So state creation by iliterate abo.ki soldiers is what this cursed fool is using to divide Igbos??

Shame on the bastard and his likes!!
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by EastisBae: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
These paid fools should go to Upper Iweka and say this and see if boys won't use 2 by 2 to panel beat them to pulp.

DSS has used different tactics in the past and it all failed woefully, so this one won't be any different. It only shows how desperate they are.
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
EastisBae:
These paid fools should go to Upper Iweka and say this and see if boys won't use 2 by 2 to panel beat them to pulp.

DSS has used different tactics in the past and it all failed woefully, so this one won't be any different. It only shows how desperate they are.

Is upper Iweka in your state?

No biafra here, remain with it in Imo state..

Every state should be independent.

nonsense.
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
EastisBae:

Imagine the sort of question a human being asking, "when did Abia people became wiser than Anambra people" and you tell me this bastard is not cursed? Was there anything like Anambra state in 1970? So state creation by iliterate abo.ki soldiers is what this cursed fool is using to divide Igbos??

Take your biafra to another place..case closed.
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by gwafaeziokwu: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin

2017 news. This news circulated during the last Anambra state election. Now it is here again to achieve one thing; division.

People has been expecting ndi Anambra to react this way against MNK for a long time but has been thoroughly disappointed. Nnamdi Kanu has the full blessings and support of ndi Anambra. We have corrected him in the past when he overstep his bounds but we shall always stand by Biafra because the struggle is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu.

So, you guys should try another format, this one is dead on arrival.
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by gwafaeziokwu: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
EastisBae:

That line betrayed the intention of that 2017 press release. To try and poke the famed pride of Anambra people and pit them against other Igbos in the Biafran struggle. Unfortunately for them, the most politically aware tribe in Nigeria are Igbos. Our chequered history has made us more wary and discerning in this contraption.

Once a bird start dancing reggae on the bush path, we know exactly the position of the drummer.
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by gwafaeziokwu: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Is upper Iweka in your state?

No biafra here, remain with it in Imo state..

Every state should be independent.

nonsense.

grin

Very hard job you have my friend. Can't they reassign you to another duty. You have dwelled on this mountain for so long, now see the consequences.

When a masquerade stays and dances in the village square for a long time, his identity will be revealed. grin

We will soon que up with our shoes for shining, hopefully you have not lost that skill while dying upon Igbo matter.
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Ruggman: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ctorch:
We are not Interested, Anambra state breaks out from Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu is fooling himself.

Indigenes of Anambra State under the auspices of Anambra Peoples Assembly (APA), yesterday denounced the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, and his struggle for secession.
The Assembly, which declared that Anambra people will participate in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the state, warned biafra agitators to maintain a distance from the state.
According to a statement signed by its coordinator, Mazi Nnamdi Okorafor, the group noted that the people of Anambra State are law-abiding and will not be dragged along by any individual or group of persons.
“I will assume that there are no men in Igbo land, if we allow a small boy to drag all of us into war against Nigeria through hate speech,” he said.
Okorafor, who noted that being Igbo does not automatically translate to membership of IPOB, said Kanu is not a leader of the Igbos.
”Nnamdi Kanu is making a fool of himself, very soon his paymasters will distance themselves from him. He and his illiterate minions will be dancing alone in the market square naked. Being Igbo does not mean you are an IPOB member, neither does being an IPOB leader makes you the leader of the Igbos,” he stated.
He also described Kanu as a confusionist who suggest ideas capable of destroying lives, while he left his family in United Kingdom.
”Let truth be told. But with due respect to the right thinking and illustrious sons and daughters of Abia State. Let me ask these questions, When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man to warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu to order Anambra people not to vote while his Abia governor is still on seat? Why would the good, wise and hard-working Anambra sons and daughters listen to a guy man who kept his wife and kids in London come here to suggest what is capable of destroying the lives of young Anambra youths. Anambra people should not allow anybody to toy with their future and destiny,” Okorafor added.

According to him; “We agree that self-determination is the right of every person or group in Nigeria, that being said. We hereby declare that Anambra state has distanced self from Biafra struggle. All Biafra activists and agitators are warned to leave Anambra and return to their various states of origin. We are too big to be dragged along by any person or group of persons. Anambra state indigenes and lawful residents will register and participate fully in the forthcoming governorship elections.

You are a paid agent writing for your paymasters not onbehalf of Anambra people. Anambarians are true Ibos and major financers of IPOB activities, go and check it out. Your statement that Abians are not qualified to lead Anambra people simply exposed you as a paid hatchet writer, be informed that your mission had failed woefully. Any son of Igboland no matter where he or she is from is qualified to lead not the norm to rule mentality of some people in Nigeria. We need government attention to develope Igboland or leave Ignos to do it their own way

http://leadership.ng/2017/06/30/anambra-secedes-biafra/
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Kebbiprince: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Excerpts

Big fool at that..
I learnt Anambra people are not igbos and have just confirmed it now
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why nne south what of north or idemmili.

no be today we are seeing your likes here..so it is not new...next.

Simple question u no fit answer. Onitsha mkt is filled with people from all works of life.

So try another method. We can't go about behaving like touts in mkt square.

That's why I've given you the radio and TV stations option..

I will not go further to prove my state of origin..

But I'm not deceived either.. Everyone here knows that you're from Kogi State..
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

That's why I've given you the radio and TV stations option..

I will not go further to prove my state of origin..

But I'm not deceived either.. Everyone here knows that you're from Kogi State..

Only touts go about making noise on the street.

Salient issues are discussed and stamped indoors.

Ipob miscreants are Useless. They have no brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Madmadrevo(m): 12:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And you are disturbing yourself on decision of Anambra people of having no interest in biafra..

What is your business here.
u r homeless,I just confirmed it.nothing concern me and dem,I am not and will never b a member of ipob so get yr facts ryt madafaka,the quote came because of ur too much stupidity here on nairaland.
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by buckeyemedia: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2021
Balkan:
Dead on arrival DSS try another format.
IPod. Formed by Dss failed
They made Asari Dokubo president of Biafra it failed
They used the file carrier it failed

Biafra has come to stay. They're nothing like Anambra or Imo or Bayelsa. We are talking
of Ethnic Nationalities that made up Biafra Igbo, Efik, Igodomigodo, Izon, Urobo, Anioma etc.

Op is pained that IPOB has chased away Fulani bandits in Biafra land grin

Jehovah punish you for your stupidity, Mumu.
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by buckeyemedia: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I learnt Anambra people are not igbos and have just confirmed it now
Of course only Congo man from Abia are igbo, ethnicity bigotry has already started in Biafra?
Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Ikinternational: 1:45am On Mar 21, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

It's not about touts..
It's about selling the idea to Ndi Anambra that Biafra should no longer stand..

MNK is reaching more audience than you are.. Only 2% or less of Ndi Anambra are aware of Nairaland, if you feel that protesting at Onitsha main market is touting, then use the radio and TV stations to sell your idea to the people..

But as for me and the majority of Nnewi South People of Anambra State, we believe in Biafra and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is doing a good job on it's actualization..

Actually he's not doing a good job. Forget the noise and cage rattling.
The smart play would've been joining a political party or better yet, starting his own. Fighting from the inside/part of the system, makes a 1000% more sense.

Biafra is dead on arrival. It's not happening. Forget being sentimental. But restructuring is a realistic option. But you have to keep beating the drum relentlessly

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Of course only Congo man from Abia are igbo, ethnicity bigotry has already started in Biafra?

The fact is simple, Anambra no need their biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition / Tinubu Is Not A Yoruba Name, it is a northern name / IPOB: Nigeria Army In A Shoot Out With Biafra ARMY Convoy Heading To Stop Anambr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.