Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Learn It Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn It Now (146 Views)

The Benefits Of Full Stack Web Development: Why You Should Learn It Today / What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) / How Much Will It Cost To Learn IT Security In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn It Now by Brighterman: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Learn it now

Is school a place to learn everything?

Some know school, while others know life..

It's amazing how people (especially students)feel
that you'd be taught everything in school....

Beat It!
There are things school won't impact on you....

When you graduate from school, that's when your education really starts....then you will see the need to balance your life......And you'll understand that schooling is only a part of education...

Some of us know the xyz but we don't have the wisdom to live in the outside world.....

So I'd like us, creative minds to talk about some things you will never learn in school....we can learn one or two things from one another....

Someone once told me PARENTING.... I'd like the list to go on

NB: you're not to disregard school in any sense....just give your opinion about things you believe you can't learn around the four walls of a classroom

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Women Should Not Wear Pants Always / Who Can Help Solve This Mathematics Question / Approaches To Avoid Cardiovascular Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.