Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. (1352 Views)

Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by mekaboy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
According to Nnamdi Kanu, Britian is the enemy of Biafra and a friend of the zoo. And there is a saying that " A friend of my enemy is my enemy". If britain is the enemy of Biafra and the friend of the zoo, why is he a british citizen? Why is he and his family comfortable living with the enemies of Biafra? His children are even British and not Biafran.

Anyday Nnamdi kanu denounces his british citizenship, i will join IPOB.

What kanu is doing with misguided igbo youths is like asking them to jump off a helicopter with him in the sky, while he is wearing a parachute and they are not.

Let him denounce his british citizenship, so we can all jump together.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Anigreat: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
shocked

Join Amotekun first and fight the fulani terrorists that is pursuing your people out of their ancestral land to the point that they ran helter skelter to Benin Republic.

IPOB is too sophisticated ...IPOB has reached the ultimate level that they're not desperate for members, and even if IPOB need members, i am very sure they certainly not looking for scratched face afonja like you.

People like you will definitely frustrate Sunday Igboho effort as it's obvious you hate freedom. . . continue being in fulani and hausa shackles.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
The scammer has no business.
You want to remove food from his mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Warripikine: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:
[s]According to Nnamdi Kanu, Britian is the enemy of Biafra and a friend of the zoo. And there is a saying that " A friend of my enemy is my enemy". If britain is the enemy of Biafra and the friend of the zoo, why is he a british citizen? Why is he and his family comfortable living with the enemies of Biafra? His children are even British and not Biafran.

What kanu is doing with misguided igbo youths is like asking them to jump off a helicopter with him in the sky, while he is wearing a parachute and they are not.

[/s]

Asari dokubo needs a dish washer...go make yourself
useful grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by mekaboy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The 419 kingpin used trump as an excuse for his gullible followers. Told them donald trump will give them Biafra. They went around matching and chanting donald trump.

Trump won and never mentioned Biafra for one day. He told them israel was coming to help them get Biafra. Where is Israel and the Biafra?

Told them buhari is dead, that the man there is jubril from sudan. When asked for evidence, he shows them pictures of his ears. Now he said jubril ran away, that its now another man there.

He knows that no world leader will take him serious with these stories. So he is telling them to keep world leaders from taking him serious. So he can continue to cashout from donations made by his gullible followers, who let sentiments stop them from reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Rugaria: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ana akôgheri...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by mekaboy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Rugaria:
Ana akôgheri...

Are you british?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Gbagura: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Join Amotekun first and fight the fulani terrorists that is pursuing your people out of their ancestral land to the point that they run helter skelter to Benin Republic.

IPOB is too sophisticated ...IPOB has reached the ultimate level that they're not desperate for members.
Is there any curse specially placed on anyone who joins ipob not to think properly in life again? Have you asked yourself what Kanu does for a living aside ipob? How much have you donated to his ostentatious lifestyle since you joined? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by obama30: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:
According to Nnamdi Kanu, Britian is the enemy of Biafra and a friend of the zoo. And there is a saying that " A friend of my enemy is my enemy". If britain is the enemy of Biafra and the friend of the zoo, why is he a british citizen? Why is he and his family comfortable living with the enemies of Biafra? His children are even British and not Biafran.

Your nation founders, in the name of independent are more foolish than confused idiot in the zoo capital.

They attend free school's that was create and fund by white, study abroad through the help of white man passport as British overseas territory then return back and start working at department create by white, earn salary by the same white.

And after eating, they starts agitation for independent from white, the whites man now allow you to rules yourself, but instead of ruling yourself, you now going back to the same white man for everything. That's how they impose ghost to rule you.

Instead of living in a place that don't know their independent status, is best he remain in place that is total independent to aggitate for libration of his people from confused stage country.

What's is independent statute of Nigerian in reality?

Answer is confusing, Fulani independent of Nigeria, or North independent of Nigeria. Kanu is wiser than all your leaders
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by oloyedewaris(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gbagura:
Is there any curse specially placed on anyone who joins ipob not to think properly in life again? Have you asked yourself what Kanu does for a living aside ipob? How much have you donated to his ostentatious lifestyle since you joined? grin
Kai you just finished him

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by LokoH(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

To hell
Don't join.
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by mekaboy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
obama30:

Your nation founders, in the name of independent are more foolish that confused idiot.

They attend free school's that was create and fund by white, study abroad through the help of white man passport as British overseas territory then and return back and start working at department create by white, earn salary by the same white.

And after eating you starts agitation for independent from white, the whites man now allow you to rules yourself, but instead of ruling yourself, you now going back to the same white man for everything. That's how they impose ghost to rule you.

Instead of living in a place that don't know their independent status, is best he remain in place that is total independent to aggitate for libration of his people from confused stage country.

What's is independent statute of Nigerian in reality?

Answer is confusing

He should secure citizenship for his followers in Nigeria first, before Biafra. After all he has secured british citizenship for himself while waiting for Biafra.
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by obama30: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

He should secure citizenship for his followers in Nigeria first, before Biafra. After all he has secured british citizenship for himself while waiting for Biafra.

Even the man that rules you now in person of Buhari is citizen of dead land in republic of cow.

That is reasons his trying his best to send as many he can there through his followers, enjoy his policy's and leave Kanu alone
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by November1857(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Typical Hypocrised ! Is he more scammer than Nigerian politicians that promised heaven and Earth during election and end up doing nothing after being elected !

It pained you so mush that your marauding fulani herdsmen brothers could not over run SE the way they are currently doing in South West since ESN was setup !

Typical fulani muslim stunt...
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

The 419 kingpin used trump as an excuse for his gullible followers. Told them donald trump will give them Biafra. They went around matching and chanting donald trump.

Trump won and never mentioned Biafra for one day. He told them israel was coming to help them get Biafra. Where is Israel and the Biafra?

Told them buhari is dead, that the man there is jubril from sudan. When asked for evidence, he shows them pictures of his ears. Now he said jubril ran away, that its now another man there.

He knows that no world leader will take him serious with these stories. So he is telling them to keep world leaders from taking him serious. So he can continue to cashout from donations made by his gullible followers, who let sentiments stop them from reasoning.

You just summarized the scammer here....

From one cunning move to another...

all to hold his foolish followers down.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

dont join we don’t need you,we don’t have form again ,go and join fulani bandit
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
November1857:
Typical Hypocrised ! Is he more scammer than Nigerian politicians that promised heaven and Earth during election and end up doing nothing after being elected !

It pained you so mush that your marauding fulani herdsmen brothers could not over run SE the way they are currently doing in South West since ESN was setup !

Typical fulani muslim stunt...

well thank God anambra is distancing themselves.

First it was mefor and now anambra state.

Do una biafra alone.
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by mekaboy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
obama30:

Even the man that rules you now in person of Buhari is citizen of dead land in republic of cow.

That is reasons his trying his best to send as many he can there through his followers, enjoy his policy's and leave Kanu alone

How many dates have kanu given you people for Biafra? Every year, same stories. Recieve sense.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by November1857(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
angry
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by November1857(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

God anambra is distancing themselves.

First it was mefor and now anambra state.

Do una biafra alone.
In your Little mind ! grin
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

ewoo! U wucked o, so u dont want MNK to get rich.. u are suspect.
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by alexmakaay(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

Thank God it's mekaBOY not mekaMan. Fish brain.

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by alexmakaay(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

Thank God it's mekaBOY not mekaMan.
Fish brain.
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by mekaboy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
alexmakaay:

Thank God it's mekaBOY not mekaMan.
Fish brain.

Lol. U get brain and person tell u say buhari die and the world leaders are keeping it secret. Only nnamdi kanu knows it.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by EzeNri(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sorry, IPOB don't need Yoruba Moslems as members.
Tankio
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Jimasun: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
EzeNri:
Sorry, IPOB don't need Yoruba Moslems as members.

Tankio
IPOB see Yoruba in their dreams

1 Like

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by mekaboy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
When it became serious, kanu called on britain an enemy of Biafra to come and get him out. Who will kanu's gullible followers in Nigeria call for help?

I’m a British citizen, ask Buhari to release me; Nnamdi Kanu tells U

Home » News » I’m a British citizen, ask Buhari to release me; Nnamdi Kanu tells UK
I’m a British citizen, ask Buhari to release me; Nnamdi Kanu tells UK
ON MARCH 31, 201612:23 AMIN NEWS, TRENDING
By Ikechukwu Nnochiri

ABUJA—The detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, has urged the British Government to intervene in his case by asking President Muhammadu Buhari to release him from prison.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/im-victim-travesty-justice-nnamdi-kanu-tells-uk/amp/

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by mekaboy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Do you remember this guy that went to prison with nnamdi kanu? The guy that use to shout then in court?

Until kanu left him in prison, he realised he does not have british passport to leave Nigeria.

Since he came out from prison, have you ever seen him on any media making noise about Biafra?

Im sure he has asked kanu to secure his own british citizen else he should count him out of Biafra agitation. grin grin grin

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Notasyouthink: 12:09am On Mar 26, 2021
mekaboy:

The truth is that IPOB don't need people like you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by mekaboy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The truth is that IPOB don't need people like you.

They need people like this.

Re: I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. by Positivepoint(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Join Amotekun first and fight the fulani terrorists that is pursuing your people out of their ancestral land to the point that they ran helter skelter to Benin Republic.

IPOB is too sophisticated ...IPOB has reached the ultimate level that they're not desperate for members, and even if IPOB need members, i am very sure they certainly not looking for scratched face afonja like you.

People like you will definitely frustrate Sunday Igboho effort as it's obvious you hate freedom. . . continue being in fulani and hausa shackles.

But the theory he sells is that britain is the enemy why is he and his family british citizen?

Use ur brain for once pls

(1) (Reply)

A Black Sunday At Awo-omamma / Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor / Help! I’m Being Scammed On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.