Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Geena Is The Real Deal! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Geena Is The Real Deal! (128 Views)

How Do I Set Up My Online Store On Geena? / Chopbarh Is The Real Deal In Town / Let's Talk About Real Deal Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geena Is The Real Deal! by sexyshola1218: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hey, guys, do you know the number of customers that purchase a particular brand of product from your store or are you only interested in seeing it being sold out? Do you know that the 10 cartons of spaghetti that you restock and by a week’s time are already sold out might be constantly bought by just one person and if he or she decides to start buying it someplace else, that the 10 cartons might still be there after a month?
It is very important to have the data on his customers' purchasing patterns and you can get this with Geena.
Since I started using Geena, I now understand what my customer wants, what items to restock, customers who I am owing and those who owe me. Thank you Geena!

15 Likes 15 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Please What Or Where Is The Best Place To Do A Cosmetics Business / Ibuy Paypal & Payoneer Funds Good Rate. / IF YOU NEED PAYPAL TO RECIEVE FUNDS - GET IN HERE ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.