Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Need Help To Get Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Need Help To Get Justice (189 Views)

If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Get Justice by Hakuna06(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hi Naira landers, I know this is not the forum to bring this topic but I need ur help.

My little sister just confided in me today that she was raped at the age of 10 by a family member who could easily fit in as a brother to her. In fact, she said he deflowered her at dat age and the sexual assault continued for 2yrs. She couldn't speak out by then because of her age and intimidation. She is now 17 and broke out the news to me today during our heart to heart discussion. I need justice for her.... Can anyone help out? I have tried speaking to a friend to get police involved but he said we need to go through women affairs or NGO stuff. Please help if u can!
Re: Need Help To Get Justice by nifemi25(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Why not contact human right activist ...they will surely gives you possible solution
Re: Need Help To Get Justice by Hakuna06(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please can u share link of any human right?

(1) (Reply)

Swear You’re Not A Bandit Or Informant, Zamfara Governor Tells Citizens / Land Grabbing / Kidnapped Abia University Student Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.