Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Chukwuka Agukwe Mourn His Late Uncle And Traditional Ruler Of Okwuabala Aut. Com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chukwuka Agukwe Mourn His Late Uncle And Traditional Ruler Of Okwuabala Aut. Com (273 Views)

Actress Chioma Chukwuka Met With Former President Of Ghana / Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / 'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chukwuka Agukwe Mourn His Late Uncle And Traditional Ruler Of Okwuabala Aut. Com by Marcalex1: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Your Highness ga nke oma! You would be remembered in this life time by all and sundry that knew you and shall be consumed by history by generations to come and beyond. Hence, we will keep you like lamp that keeps burning, even though that you have burnt part of your incense
We prayed to God to grant the royal family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

May his gentle soul rest in peace, Amen
Adieu our Highness

Adieu our Eze.
Adieu our Mentor.
Adieu my Uncle

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Raise Funds For My Surgery / Have U Ever Walk Like A Thug At Night To Avoid Being Rob. / >>> Nigerian Troops Kills Terrorist Commanders, Fighters On A Revenge Mission In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.