Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

5 Travel Vlogging Tips - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / 5 Travel Vlogging Tips (6125 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Travel Vlogging Tips by Spacebook: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Travel Vlogging is becoming more prominent in Nigeria with Tayo Aina, Wode Maya and The Fisayo leading the way. Travel Vloggers are not only influential but they explore the world and show their audience their perspective on different cultures and traditions.

The Spacebook Team has decided to share 5 Vlogging Tips with you.

Watch other Vlogs: Watching other vlogs would help you learn how to start your vlog and it would also give you some ideas on what to vlog about. Based on what you decide to Vlog about you should also take notes of the vlogging style of other vloggers, the places they visit or the topics they vlog about.

Don’t film Everything: As much as it is important you have content, you have to be strategic when filming because you are telling a story that should capture the attention of your audience so you have to be very deliberate and also be extremely careful that you don’t give unnecessary information that will bore your audience.

Tell a Story: whether you are a Vlogger on Youtube or on Instagram, you must always remember that you are telling a Story. So you have to create a script, which would guide what you say, where you visit, the questions you ask and also the people you interact with. This would help ensure that your audience connects to what you are showing and can feel what you are feeling.

Be Authentic: Do everything possible to find your style and own that style. Whether you are into doing your voiceover yourself like Tayo Aina or you want to get someone to do it like CNN or you just want to use a random robotic voice. You have to be authentic and stick to what works for you and your target audience.

Be Patient: Rome wasn’t built in a day so do not expect to be the next big Vlog overnight, focus your energy on content creation till you have content to promote. You can also collaborate with other Vlogger as this increases your reach.

In conclusion, It is important you have fun on your journey and embrace each win, each setback and each feedback as part of your learning experience.

Visit https://blog.spcebook.com/ for more info.

1 Like

Re: 5 Travel Vlogging Tips by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
I’m more concerned about the basic equipment I’ll be needing as a starter
Re: 5 Travel Vlogging Tips by Babywest(f): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2021
Second video I made on vlog
Milliken Hill in enugu state
#Enugu #nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdkHxFXdXnU
Re: 5 Travel Vlogging Tips by idlehead: 2:28am On Jun 30, 2022
smiley These are actually very good tips. If I had access to half of these tips before starting my vlogs, I probably would have gotten farther than I am
Re: 5 Travel Vlogging Tips by idlehead: 2:29am On Jun 30, 2022
I’m more concerned about the basic equipment I’ll be needing as a starter

But there are a lot of information online on this. And all you need is just a phone with a good camera

(1) (Reply)

Travel Issue / Instead Of Applying For Visiting Us Visa ,use Training, School Or Get Married . / Camping Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.