Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Choice In My Place Of My NYSC Service - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choice In My Place Of My NYSC Service (156 Views)

Studying Fisheries A Good Choice In Modern Nigeria ? / See List Of Universities To Apply For Second (2nd) Choice In Jamb / List Of Universities That Accept Second Choice In Jamb-federal, State & Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice In My Place Of My NYSC Service by itzvictor219(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good evening guys, I'm new here. In less than four months I'll be preparing to go for my NYSC service but there's a problem. I reside in Abuja with my parents and they are all this holy art thou parents not letting us socialize with outside guys so I'm being told to come serve in Abuja because they will help me do the connection to find work there when I'm done with my service there but on my own part I don't want to go there cause what's the use of going for NYSC when you are still gonna stay with ur parents, I want to explore to a far away state far from them. I'm so confused right now whether to go serve in where things will work well but no enjoyment qnd freedom grin grin or go to another land where I have to hustle my way out and enjoy my service year to the fullest..... Pls I do need your advice and ur reasons too

(1) (Reply)

Study Slovak Language / Noielts To Canada By Victor Ola (complete Pdfs And Videos) / Dear JAMB Don't Expose Our Children To COVID-19!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.