Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Need Help To Get Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Need Help To Get Justice (383 Views)

If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Get Justice by Hakuna06(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
My little sister just confided in me today that she was raped at the age of 10 by a family member who could easily fit in as a brother to her. In fact, she said he deflowered her at dat age and the sexual assault continued for 2yrs. She couldn't speak out by then because of her age. She is now 17 and broke out the news to me today during our heart to heart discussion. I need justice for her.... Can anyone help out? I have tried speaking to a friend to get police involved but he said we need to go through women affairs or NGO stuff. Please help a friend
Re: Need Help To Get Justice by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Unfortunately you cannot do anything especially with no evidence.
Let's train children to talk on time so we can deal with the perpetrators
See fatoyinbo walking free after what he did to timi wife? Why.. it was a long time ago with no evidence and just hear say
Re: Need Help To Get Justice by GerraMeh74(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
See fatoyinbo walking free after what he did to timi wife? Why.. it was a long time ago with no evidence and just hear say
I totally agree with you, we must train our children to be outspoken from a young age, in Nigeria even adults are too afraid to speak their truth and damn the consequences, but if you are in Lagos I think there is an NGO that handle such stuffs in Ikeja.
Re: Need Help To Get Justice by Hakuna06(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
GerraMeh74:
I totally agree with you, we must train our children to be outspoken from a young age, in Nigeria even adults are too afraid to speak their truth and damn the consequences, but if you are in Lagos I think there is an NGO that handle such stuffs in Ikeja.

I stay in Lagos but the incident happened within ogun state.
Re: Need Help To Get Justice by Hakuna06(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Sometimes it goes beyond training, may God not let our children be raped!
Re: Need Help To Get Justice by donbachi(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Use wisdom.
Re: Need Help To Get Justice by Oluromantic: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nothing can be done anymore
Re: Need Help To Get Justice by Restroom: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why not Inform your parents first?
Re: Need Help To Get Justice by Hakuna06(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Restroom:
Why not Inform your parents first?

Thanks. We have informed them. They are broken within. Since yesterday, they both kept asking me what v dey not done well or where did they miss it for ds to v happened. I can't stand d looks on their faces. I just wish I can take a fast approach in getting justice.

(1) (Reply)

Surprised As Cows Spotted At The Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Miss Orient Foundation Scams Girls (models) - Rape Allegation / Will Nigerians Still Buy Fuel At #408/ltr Smiling Or Hit The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.