Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

"Many People Prayed I Don't Win, But GOD Is Definitely Not A Man" - Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Many People Prayed I Don't Win, But GOD Is Definitely Not A Man" - Burna Boy (518 Views)

'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own / “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease / If Not For Music,i Would Have Played Basketball Because Of This Man – Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Many People Prayed I Don't Win, But GOD Is Definitely Not A Man" - Burna Boy by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nigerian singer, songwriter, rapper and Grammy award winner, Burna Boy, has disclosed that many people wished he never won the Grammy Awards.

The Grammy Award winner penned down an appreciation message to his fans and everyone who supported and believed in him, saying God is definitely not a man.

The singer wrote:

“GOD is most definitely NOT A MAN. I will never forget how so many of you prayed that I don’t win.”

“too dumb to understand that you also win if I win. No worry This is just the..CONTINUE HERE

1 Share

Re: "Many People Prayed I Don't Win, But GOD Is Definitely Not A Man" - Burna Boy by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
I like Burna Boy a lot. His refusal to perform humility or pretend he owes his outstanding success to anyone except himself, his talent, his team and his God. And all that "pride comes before a fall" threat is just comedy. "Humble" artistes fall even faster. Y’all don’t care.
Re: "Many People Prayed I Don't Win, But GOD Is Definitely Not A Man" - Burna Boy by Ever8090: 12:16am On Mar 21, 2021
. Davido...be look at him like...

Re: "Many People Prayed I Don't Win, But GOD Is Definitely Not A Man" - Burna Boy by harmargedon: 1:37am On Mar 21, 2021
Always standing Twice as Tall

(1) (Reply)

7 Pastors With The Most Expensive Private Jets In Africa / Whatsup With This Tweet From Naijaloaded? (photo) / Bbnaija Housemates To Be KIDNAP By Unknown Gun Men(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.