Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho (54702 Views)

DHQ Reacts To Allegations That Soldiers Are Meeting With Presidential Candidates / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Gandollaar(f): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Amaechi2023:
as usual even when you see obvious truth, you'll still ask unreasonable questions to sound as though your making sense.

it's either your too young or perceived me as someone too little to deceive with those stale lines of yours or probably too dull leaving behind those old lines of making foolish sense.

as for the bolded, the fact that I hate someone doesn't mean I should beleive every thing they said about that individuals including it's lies..

rubbish!!
Watery!

Go home!
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by authority2006(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2021
FrLukas:

He should quit what?

He's losing focus already. Why trying to take on FG? You don't take on FG and win, you will end up being dead, incarcerated or fugitive.

He should stop defending and protecting his people

From the killer herdsmen, right?

when it is clear the FG is bent on killing them?

FG is killing his people? When did that start? Who are his people being killed by FG? Clowns everywhere
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by olisaEze(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2021
"enviable reputation of the Nigerian military", burst my sclero!! grin grin grin

Na Amotekun Nigerian Army suppose dey drag ranking with, no one else envies your reputation. grin

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by darkwan: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Gandollaar:
Oh puleeeeeese shut up!!!

DHQ didn't send the soldiers caught on tape who beat up villagers for refusing herdsmen graze cattles on their farms.

DHQ didn't order lekki shootings as well.

DHQ don't order truckload of soldiers to beat up citizens in the area one of them was assaulted.

But in all these, the army did!

One overzealous fulani CO in any of the military formations in the state did!

Imagine Army identifying someone as a serial military impersonator and hadn't done anything about it. Rubbish!

fulani or not....its still nigerian army....
are you forgetin this are the same people that ruled nigeria for years....??

this democracy thing is gettin too stvpid for you nigerians....

una will just open gate for another military take over....
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2021
FrLukas:

Just like they didn't try to abduct Sunday Igboho in broad daylight on the highway to Lagos in full uniform with "Operation Burst" vehicles.

You guys overate the Federal Government of Nigeria and its apparatuses.

I tell you! 'overrate' is the perfect word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by atonement12: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2021
ednut1:
I pity this igboho man last last
Its better you pity yourself!

1 Like

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Gandollaar(f): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2021
tiredoflife:
Notice they didn't address the said declaration of oduduwa republic cheesy grin
I noticed. I have said somewhere that the press release was cautiously and carefully made. They are hiding something.

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Kudos6453(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2021
SoBright101:
I guess you should pity yourself and the Nigerian government because if anything happen to that man, if they eventually fall for the trap, you will understand what's really the 442.

so you don't pity yourself? And can you proud of the situation you are in Nigeria?
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Analyst7: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Biodun556:

He is biting more than he can shew

Y’all should just stfu, so he shouldn’t defend his home when there’s a potential threat lurking

Cowardice has shrinked yll brain

It’s people like u that will see a man defending himself against a soldier molesting him and say the man is biting more that he can chew instead of condemning the act of the soldier

3 Likes

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by darkwan: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2021
atonement12:
Its better you pity yourself!

he will not end well like cownunu....

have you noticed that ipob moroon lately....??

very desperate to stay relevant....
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Amaechi2023(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Gandollaar:
Watery!

Go home!
the only reason I continued to quote you is because I needed to find out something.
now I'm sure my instinct were correct.

your not just a child, but an unintelligent individuals who even the data his using his still being bought for.

from your moniker, to your unreasonable questions, to your lack of creativity in copying old expired lined as an avenue of making points, to your persistent quoting and requoting e.t.c

everything points at your childish and poor mentality..
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by castiello(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2021
KosiGee:
The Nigeria army headquarters acknowledged that two men were on a motorbike...one of the men was an Air Force military personnel while the other was identified as an impersonator.

Both men were on camo uniform, how come an impersonator of the Nigeria military was wearing a military uniform and also was seen in the company of another serving member of the Nigeria military.

Something is not quite right.

I don’t understand how Nigerians reason, now I understand that common sense is not common how dose armed robbers get police and army uniform for their operations, and how did impostors who claim staff in Lagos street entry if bus and don’t want to pay get the military uniform they use, is it not still the criminally minded people in the society that sell those uniform to them, bro you need to go back to primary school to learn your verbal reasoning over again
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Lincoln275:
But this Igboho man is powerful ooo, for a man to be dealing with a whole Govt.

I actually know that dude personally. I've seen him in action in Akure where he was commanding serious firearms from thin air with one hand and passing it to his boys with the other during a political rally that turned violent.

That guy has some very real mystical powers o.

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by od501: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2021
darkwan:

which nation do you await the goverment to watch and do nothing....??

dont fool yourselves....they will come in numbers after you....

Yes they will, and probably wipe us out, which is what you want abi? Then you will all go back and enjoy the dividend of democracy that your terrorist president is currently providing you with on back to back basis. Admit it, your hate for IPOB and igbos have be crowded your sense of reasoning.

Let them come in their numbers, just like they did in the south south, las las na amnesty solved the problem, and they still dey pay boys on a monthly. Let them come in their numbers, just like they did during the civil war, today, who is crying for help? Avid from hate and unlock your brain, you are not thinking right.

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Gandollaar(f): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Idadurun:
Army or Defence.

Initially I saw Sunday Igboho doing a good job against killers herdsmen. Seeing the video where they were molesting the soldiers and some hungry looking guys shows me the extent of his (Sunday) emptiness.

So he thinks the military will come so low send those boys as spy? Sunday dey enter one chance o. His vision is been diverted. He should be called to order.
A an overzealous fulani one-nigerianist CO in any of the barracks may want to go after him. DHQ has nothing to do with this.

Ruffle his feathers. Stampede his supporters. Show of force. Cast fear in the minds of his supporters and ordinary people.

Get him to fight back.

Pick him up.
. Sunday Igboho himself expected all these, I hope he's ready.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by KosiGee(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2021
castiello:

I don’t understand how Nigerians reason, now I understand that common sense is not common how dose armed robbers get police and army uniform for their operations, and how did impostors who claim staff in Lagos street entry if bus and don’t want to pay get the military uniform they use, is it not still the criminally minded people in the society that sell those uniform to them, bro you need to go back to primary school to learn your verbal reasoning over again

You should start by going back to nursery school. Learn to read and write coherently because you are an embarrassment to whoever paid your school fees.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by oursnail(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2021
one serial impersonator soldier and one original Nigeria air Force personnel on the same bike but defense authority doesn't have any knowledge of it, Hungry lion and sheep in the same room and romance. Truth will tell itself. Late papa 70 Fela Anikulapo and unknown soldier that burned Baba house and still arrest him and his boys, detained them in surulere barrack torture them, but when they go to court soldier denied know those soldier that burned Papa 70 house, arrest and tortured them. Chief Sunday omo Baba Igboho should not silent. Nigerian is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=authority2006 post=100067682]

He's losing focus already. Why trying to take on FG? You don't take on FG and win, you will end up being dead, incarcerated or fugitive.

I see that you are underrating what is going on presently. Do you think the government hasn't tried arresting him? Did Sowore do up to this before he was arrested?

From the killer herdsmen, right?

Who do you think is sponsoring the killer herdsmen?

FG is killing his people? When did that start? Who are his people being killed by FG? Clowns everywhere

Stand in front of a mirror. What do you see? I'll tell you for free in case you don't have a mirror. An ostrich that has buried its head deep inside the sand. What is not clear is whether you buried your head in the sand or deep inside Buhari's butt.

Simple herdsmen have the resources to ATM themselves with AK-47?

No single herdsman had been arrested and prosecuted for killing a and maiming and raping citizens, but citizens who defend themselves are arrested with the speed of lightning.

Arrested herdsmen have so many times before their eventual illegal release by the police confessed that helicopters drop weapons for them in the bush.

You can't see all these because...? (Fill in the gap)

1 Like

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by KosiGee(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2021
FrLukas:

I actually know that dude personally. I've seen him in action in Akure where he was commanding serious firearms from thin air with one hand and passing it to his boys with the other during a political rally that turned violent.

That guy has some very real mystical powers o.

He might be a tough political thug but that bit about possessing some mystical power or odeshi is nonsense and silly.

I like the fact that he stood to be counted when the fulanis were tormenting his people. I support him and I’m a fan but that juju story about him is rubbish.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Lamasta(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2021
Igboho no let them reason your matter o...
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by 6digitscomrade: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2021
KosiGee:
The Nigeria army headquarters acknowledged that two men were on a motorbike...one of the men was an Air Force military personnel while the other was identified as an impersonator.

Both men were on camo uniform, how come an impersonator of the Nigeria military was wearing a military uniform and also was seen in the company of another serving member of the Nigeria military.

Something is not quite right.
God bless ur wisdom u av a proper discerning mind
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by castiello(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2021
KosiGee:

You should start by going back to nursery school. Learn to read and write coherently because you are an embarrassment to whoever paid your school fees.

I did not even have any formal education at all yet I can still communicate and reason way better than you that claim to attend school
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by atonement12: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Terrorist herdsmen sympathiser!

1 Like

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2021
darkwan:

look....you go challendge the authority of a nation,you will get into big trouble....
they will gather and come after you....

What most of you don't understand is that the present government of Nigeria has lost all forms of legitimacy for several reasons.

1. The Federal government of Nigeria is involved in treasonable felony by sponsoring violence against its own people and importing while sale foreigners from Mali, Niger and Chad to overrun Nigeria simply because they belong to Mr President's ethnic stock.

2. There's the very legal debate of the expiration of the 100-year amalgamation treaty. 100 years is already over, ordinarily, Nigerians should sit down and discuss if they want to continue with the amalgamation or not as what binds Nigeria together had expired.

So talking about "the authority" of the FG of nigeria is null and void.

3 Likes

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 21, 2021
KosiGee:

He might be a tough political thug but that bit about possessing some mystical power or odeshi is nonsense and silly.

I like the fact that he stood to be counted when the fulanis were tormenting his people. I support him and I’m a fan but that juju story about him is rubbish.

If you so insist. I'm not here to argue about the reality that I've seen with my own eyes.

I understand that we all comprehend matters from our level of understanding. Which is ok.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Gandollaar(f): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Bakinwuta:

What if they were on a personal outing of there own seeing a friend or other things none official...you need to look things completely. Your points are too narrow. We find off duty military men in alot of places now a days. They can be out flexing in the wrong places. It could also be them sneaking out to chill.

We all know that certain civilian mingle with them. Acting as if na today army dey mingle for streets when off duty, yet in uniform seem rather narrow.

This things happen nothing special. The army should just ensure they are not just some unauthorized personal outing. They could also have being sneaking to the wrong places to handle there personal business while still in uniform. Which happens all over naija.

Instead of all this let the investigations find the real reasons they are there with or without official permission.
This is very possible. But the Army's jittery and uncoordinated defense is somehow.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by dederocs(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Sunday do not pass your boundaries, Nigeria army is Nigeria, stop showing these vids, or you will loose the support of the people.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Gandollaar(f): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2021
rapwizzy:

May be he is from Europe or Asia Abi na America? They don't know anything
Or he was in prison.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Gandollaar(f): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2021
authority2006:
This man should just chill, he should quit when the ovation is loudest. Where is Shekau today? Where is Kanu today? Where is Tompolo today? Regrettably, where is Zakzaky today?
Aboki so you are looking for Kanu?
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Gandollaar(f): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
darkwan:

you be bigot....!! noisemakers....
The idea is for you to choke on that.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
This Sunday Igboho has overstepped his boundaries.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Eriokanmi: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Mysticwebb:
So simply put, if he tries this again in the future, he will be well delt with.
No..simply put, Sunday Igboho actually arrested the soldiers but our military in their usual lying habit, tried to deny it. Unfortunately, the statement never indicated that the arrest wasn't made by Igboho. Hope that's clear enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.