Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Christ "The Light" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ "The Light" (91 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ "The Light" by Shutup1st(f): 3:34am On Mar 21, 2021
[¡]In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not(JOHN1:4-5)[/¡]

In John 8:12, Jesus said, "...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." Again, in john 9:5, He said, "As long as i am in the world, i am the light of the world." For anyone to live without Christ, therefore, is to live in gross darkness, utter, hopelessness, confusion, and be void of beauty. Light defines; gives direction, beauty, and illumines.
You can't even know yourself outside Christ; only under His light is your true identity and personality reaveled. The Bible sayr with Him is the fountain of life: in His light we shall we see light (PSALM 36:9). HALLELUJAH!
If you use all the light in the world to define your life, you're sunk, because you're sure to see the wrong things. But in Him, in His light, you see the glory of God. You see that you're excellent and full of glory. HALLELUJAH
Re: Christ "The Light" by Shutup1st(f): 4:36am On Mar 21, 2021
His light shows who you are, what you have, and your abilities in Christ. It shows you have a greater one living in you.
No wonder the psamist said PSALM 119:105, "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Christ and His Word are one. Apart from the word guides you in God's perfect will for your life, impacting to you the wisdom to fulfil it.
Through His word, you receive guidance as to specific details about your life, your ministry, career, etc., and definite steps to take in actualizing your set goals. The Bible says Christ has been made unto us wisdom from God. Become more conscious of this, and you'll function with greater insight and knowledge, walking in success, health, prosperity, peace and strength always!

Bible Refrence's:

2Corinthians 4:6; Psaim119:130; Isiah2:5

(1) (Reply)

You're Commanded To Love. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, March 24, 2021 / Attending The Banquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.