Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Free Hosting for 2 people only - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Free Hosting for 2 people only (1020 Views)

Free Hosting Bonanza!!!! Limited Time... / Free Hosting Bonanza!!!! Limited Time... / Blog For Sale plus Free Hosting Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Hosting for 2 people only by niel63(m): 5:52am On Mar 21, 2021
I am giving out 2 people free review hosting service on my personal hosting server (pure ssd) for 60days.

Just 2 people o! Send me your email and your website link.

You are to compare service received to other popular Nigerian hosting.
Note: the server is used primarily to host all my clients projects so you have no issue with backup or restoration.

60days validity is subject to change to 6month - 1year. 

Na as body sweet me reach I dey do. And yeah, I manage the server myself so there's no room for downtime or bad response time.

Cheers!
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by izzyboi(m): 3:21am On Mar 26, 2021
niel63:
I am giving out 2 people free review hosting service on my personal hosting server (pure ssd) for 60days.

Note: the server is used primarily to host all my clients projects so you have no issue with backup or restoration.

60days validity is subject to change to 6month - 1year. grin

Na as body sweet me reach I dey do. And yeah, I manage the server myself so there's no room for downtime or bad response time.

Cheers!

Hello, can I get this offer
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by niel63(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
izzyboi:

Hello, can I get this offer

Drop ur email
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by izzyboi(m): 1:47am On Mar 27, 2021
niel63:

Drop ur email
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by niel63(m): 4:15am On Mar 27, 2021
izzyboi:

*********@gmail.com

And your website url. The website you want.

Also, you can remove your email to avoid spamming.
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by izzyboi(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2021
niel63:

And your website url. The website you want.

Also, you can remove your email to avoid spamming.

unilorinmart.com.ng

Thanks
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by ZeraSchool: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2021
niel63:

60days validity is subject to change to 6month - 1year. grin

Cheers!
Punterhits grin
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by niel63(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
izzyboi:

unilorinmart.com.ng

Thanks

Hey bro! I simplified the process.

https://pdhosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=5

Just order from here and I will activate it for you.

Cheers �
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by izzyboi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
niel63:

Hey bro! I simplified the process.

https://pdhosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=5

Just order from here and I will activate it for you.

Cheers �

Thank you so much. I have ordered
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by niel63(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
izzyboi:

Thank you so much. I have ordered

Order accepted. Enjoy Bro... Don't hesitate to buzz me if you got any issues.
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by izzyboi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
niel63:

Order accepted. Enjoy Bro... Don't hesitate to buzz me if you got any issues.

Alright sir. Thank you very much for this opportunity. I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by niel63(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
izzyboi:

Alright sir. Thank you very much for this opportunity. I'm grateful

Hey bro, so far so good, how would you rate the services? Have you had any issues? Downtime or Server surge?
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by izzyboi(m): 1:11am On Apr 21, 2021
niel63:

Hey bro, so far so good, how would you rate the services? Have you had any issues? Downtime or Server surge?

Thank you very much for the free hosting. The site I'm hosting has been online for about a month now.

I've not had any issues so far. Wordpress seems to run faster on the hosting compared to previous hosts I've used. Woocommerce works well too

No downtimes yet. I'm monitoring the downtime with a service known as Status Cake.

I've not had high traffic on the website yet but I must say the hosting service is excellent! Great speed and almost 100% uptime.
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by niel63(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
izzyboi:

Thank you very much for the free hosting. The site I'm hosting has been online for about a month now.

I've not had any issues so far. Wordpress seems to run faster on the hosting compared to previous hosts I've used. Woocommerce works well too

No downtimes yet. I'm monitoring the downtime with a service known as Status Cake.

I've not had high traffic on the website yet but I must say the hosting service is excellent! Great speed and almost 100% uptime.

Thanks for your honest inputs... I'm working to improve the service even more. Always buzz me, if you encounter any issue. I'd always be happy to help.

1 Like

Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by izzyboi(m): 1:50am On Apr 22, 2021
niel63:

Thanks for your honest inputs... I'm working to improve the service even more. Always buzz me, if you encounter any issue. I'd always be happy to help.
Thank you very much. I'm grateful
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by izzyboi(m): 4:13am On Apr 14, 2022
niel63:

Good morning bro

Thank you for the free hosting of some months I got some while back. I'm thinking, is this opportunity still open? If not, is it possible to renew the previous offer
Re: Free Hosting for 2 people only by niel63(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2022
izzyboi:

Good morning bro

Thank you for the free hosting of some months I got some while back. I'm thinking, is this opportunity still open? If not, is it possible to renew the previous offer
Sorry bro, the offer is no longer available. However, renewing is very possible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Webpresence For As Low As 6000k / Let's Create A Business Website For You, Like E-commerce, Sport, Music / RESCUE BUNDLE..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.